VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:24:33 04/28/05 Thu
Author: Lucky I love Harm because of his "and the truth is everything" Thanks for asking.
Subject: JF1, Jagathon, because of the watercooler "Hi" from Harm to Mac, Gunny in the red shorts, Surgis' heart to heart with AJ, and Mac suggesting "back at the beginning." Favorite Season, I really cannot say one Seasons 2-8 are magnificent. Favorite character Harm which is what hooked me and Mac who kept me watching. Favorite Song: "Love Takes Time"
In reply to: JF1 's message, "Saying Goodbye" on 17:12:03 04/28/05 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Inside... -- Ninja Girl, 20:32:45 04/28/05 Thu

1. Favorite Eps: The Stalker, Full Engagement, Code Blue, Silent Service, Nobody's Child, Embassy, The Black Jet.

2. Favorite Season(s): 3 or 4... action, drama, suspense, love/hate relationships, fresh storylines... perfection!

3. Favorite Character: Harm!!! Uh, I mean, uh, men in uniform, but Harm takes the cake.

4. Favorite pairing: Harm/Mac. I'm a shipper to the end (which is coming, *sob!*)

5. Shipper song: "How Do I Live," ONLY the Trisha Yearwood version, which is perfectly fitting for JAG. ;)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.