VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:26:03 04/29/05 Fri
Author: Luoodles once more for old times sake........
Subject: It's TIME for a ROUND ROBIN, Folks!

It was a dark and stormy night.......

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> When Gunny and Tiner were discussing the fact that they weren't invited to the announcement of Harm and Mac's engagment.... -- Aria, 21:29:56 04/29/05 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> "I promised them I wouldn't faint", said Tiner mournfully to Gunny -- Canrane, 21:31:26 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Just then, ex-Admiral Chegwidden walked in carrying... -- JF1, 21:35:28 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> A SPATULA! -- Aria, 21:41:35 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> -- =), 21:43:30 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> You are not going to believe this... but.. I just spent $40 at a Pampered Chef party buying a complete set of spatulas! ROTFLOLOL!!! Do you remember this is how the spatula thing got started all those years ago?? I howled over the Alien actually spending 10 bucks on a spatula. Now I'm in love w/ them and can't live without. I should do a Pampered Chef Spatula commercial.... -- Luoodles...oh.. did I get off topic? Huh. That never happened before...., 21:55:08 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> ROTFLOL!!! as someone said in chat "Maeves is Maeves again!" -- Aria, 21:56:12 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> This really is the best. And by the way my parents sure did get me spatulas for my thirteenth birthday all those years ago. LOLOL. -- JF1, 22:01:46 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> ROTFLMAO!!! And you all thought I was INSANE (OK, so I *am*) for spending 10 smackeroos on one! HA HA HA!!!!! -- Katherine (wondering if Mr. Lu will ever let me back in the door for addicting you to PS spatulas! LOL!), 22:01:10 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Oh my gosh! I went to my first PS party last week. I barely knew the people at the party. I'm QUITE sure they thought I was completely insane. The hostess asks if anyone has any product stories to tell whilst she's chopping veggies and well... no one ELSE was talking... so..... ANYWAY, I'm fairly sure I won't be invited back but.. I GOT MY SPATULAS!!!! -- Luoodles who uses them for EVERYTHING. I dip, I fry, I scoop, I ladle, I stir WHO KNEW?????/ Well.. o.k. the ALien did.. but.. who's gonna believe and ALIEN???, 22:12:01 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Michelle says she doesn't like it--it "spatulizes" so well, there's nothing left to lick out of the bowl. ROTFL -- Katherine, 22:17:48 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> "Oh please. Like anyone's going to believe THAT! You ALWAYS faint.... when you're not DYING..." -- Luoodles, 21:39:59 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> I do not, I do not I do.... [tiner faints] -- Aria, 21:40:54 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Just then, Lt. Singer shows up and pronounces... -- Katherine, 21:50:00 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I'm pregnant. Harm's the father. I hope this doesn't put a damper on the engagement celebration.... -- Luoodles, 21:51:46 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Just then, someone dumps a bucket of cold water on Lu and... -- Katherine, 22:04:37 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> She realizes that she's seeing things because Singer has been dead for at least two (three?) seasons. -- JF, 22:09:51 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> "Hey--if Tiner can die and return to life, why can't I?", quips Singer -- Katherine, 22:23:05 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Oh! I forgot we're doing a rr... let's see here.. LOLOLOL!!! -- Luoodles, 22:29:13 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> The Admiral is looking puzzled, noticing that all he has to do is walk in with the spatula and it causes Tiner to lose consciousness... gunny looks at him with a smile and...... -- JF1, 21:43:27 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> exclaims, "Tiner, I'm NOT giving you mouth-to-mouth again. It was a one-time deal. Got it?" -- Katherine, 21:48:49 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Tiner then gets up, realizing his ploy has been recognized. -- JF1, not knowing which plotline to run with., 21:58:03 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Oh, and SINGER having come back from the DEAD where she was pregnant anyways... is looking a little... well... icy, I'd say.... -- JF1, 21:58:58 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Singer, being surrounded by popsicles to keep her from melting, screeches, "I want to go to London with Harmy. I am the queen. I am the queen." -- OHgirl, 22:26:24 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> At that very moment (whatever moment it was) the door busted open and IN CAME THE MUNCHKINS!!!! -- JF1, 22:05:16 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I take it these aren't the Dunkin Donuts variety? -- Nid, 22:12:13 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Joined by the spirit of Psycho Kitty... -- Aria, 22:19:40 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> Will you guys allow an 'outsider' to post? -- BamaX, 22:06:33 04/29/05 Fri

Hi Jagfans,

I'm one of those older/new fans who had never watched JAG until the re-runs started. I was getting my masters in college when JAG started and only watched TV on Sunday nights and that was strictly reserved for the X-files-the one show I followed to the ends of the earth.

Having said that, I know what it is like to follow a show and a relationship such as the one on JAG for so long. The show becomes a part of you. The characters are part of your 'family'. You have feelings for them because they so beautifully created feelings inside you. You cried with them, laughed with them and hurt for them. But most of all, you rooted for them to be happy-truly happy in the end.

I watched tonight's finale as an 'outsider' - a 'newby' in most respects to the 'JAG' family of long-time followers. But what I carried away from the show was beautiful. The idea of 'fate' giving us those we love in our lives is one that we all can understand. The idea that unless you share life with the person you truly love the most that nothing else matters. I loved how it really didn't seem to matter to either Mac or Harm in the end which of them had to give something up to have the other. It was the ultimate shared sacrifice. Really wonderfully done.

I also loved all of those 'so close, yet so far' moments being shown and building to the final moment where 'so close but yet so far' is finally a reality that the lovers had to face up to. They 'beat' the gorilla because it wasn't too big to overcome with sacrifice. Nice. Who gives a crap who gave up what. We may never know.

But, may I say that I think differently?

CBS is the king of 'bring em back' for an encore of the networks. They have the periodic tv JAG movie they'll pull out of the hat I think. The writers set it up for such wonderfully. Now you folks may know something I don't but it seems to me that regardless of where mac and harm 'land' and who is doing what, that we'll see them together again at some point. I hope so.

I'd like to see the 10 year in the making wedding and perhaps in JAG fashion, the two will 'stumble' upon a final adventure to get into before wedding bliss comes upon them and those little babies start. ; )

Anyway, it was a really nice episode. Tugged at the heart and gave you a satisfied feeling. Count yourself lucky in the end, regardless of the strife you've felt in the past in the community. Rare is the show that ends perfectly. Most don't even get an 'end' and so many leave things up in the air.

Congrat to JAG and it's stars for the years of work and great shows. Congrat to all of you for being loyal for so long and loving a wonderful show!

-An outsider...
Bama ; )

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> JOIN IN!! The More the Merrier!! theres no rules... except that the crazier and funnier it gets, the better! -- Aria, 22:08:51 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> WELCOME, BAMAX -- Luoodles, 22:31:54 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> Led by our good friend Michelle, the munchkins begin to dance as the JAG crew watches, stunned. With a sigh of "not this again...", Tiner once again faints. -- JF1 - man you guys need to get moving I'm getting lonely, 22:21:51 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> And smushed SD's fiscus in the process... just then... -- Aria, 22:25:21 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> ... to tie the plot lines together, Dead Singer comes over to see what all the commotion is. She, of course, is wearing that usual look of disgust on her face, and strangely enough, IT FREEZES LIKE THAT! -- JF1, 22:33:32 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> "MY FICUS!" exclaimed a downtrodden SD. "The love of my life has been reduced to a trampled pile of plant matter! Someone call the authorities!" -- Katherine (Hey Lu--remember the cops coming to investigate the suspicious sunflowers? I gave them your addy!, 22:37:55 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Poor, SD's Ficus. Perhaps he can make jelly or something..... -- Luoodles.... oh thanks, Katherine, you sunflower pothead you!, 22:49:34 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> FYI--I do not wear pots on my head. So there! -- Katherine, 22:56:28 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Uh huh.... -- Luoodles fairly certain she has pictures......, 23:21:46 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> Just then, HARMKINS enters on the scene! "What's wrong w/ you people?" How could you leave ME out of this ROUND ROBIN! Oh well.. I'm here now. Where are we?" -- Luoodles, 22:37:59 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> OH...sorry Harm...we were just leaving. Sorry you missed the party. -- Katherine (figuring Lu will write him back in), 22:40:28 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> And of COURSE Mac comes with him, not about to leave her man alone with those crazy JAG fans (last time she did that he got locked in a closet...) -- JF1, 22:40:32 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> HEY! Get back here! And... did someone say MAC was here? Mac?! Is that YOU????!!!!! Oh MWA! MWA! MWA! Don't listen to that crazy Alien woman. I've decided to quit JAG and be a stay at home dad for our TRIPLETS! -- Luoodles, 22:43:12 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> "TRIPLETS?!" she gasped. "How did THAT happen so fast?!" She turned to Katherine. "I blame the ALIEN!" -- JF1, 22:51:43 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Just then Spacebud flew in from Katherine's homeworld. "HELP! HELP!" I've been poofed into outerspace by a crazed alien. I've only just made it back home after all these years. Can someone HIDE me from the lunatic Katherine and her bizarro friends??? -- Luoodles, 22:54:22 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> "psssst! Bud. Over here", whispered Webb from behind the bushes, "I can put you in Witness Protection if you promise to testify against the Alien. What do you want your new name to be?" -- Canrane, 23:01:05 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> "Can it be something from Star Trek?" Bud whispered back. -- JF1, 23:04:49 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> After giving it much thought, Bud replied, "I want my secret name to be "Dub." Webb sighed and said... -- Katherine (who kind of resents this sad turn the RR is taking by using my name in vain.), 23:06:49 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> SPEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUD DUB!! IS that YOU?! I thought I lost you that night those horrible people from Maeve's greased our banister!" exclaimed Harriet. Oh... DId I mention I married Harm while you were gone...... -- Luoodles, 23:12:35 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> ..., who also impregnated a dead woman and managed to have triplets with Mac in under four hours? -- JF1, 23:18:05 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> GLA for taking Katherines name in vain... -- Aria, 23:30:08 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> Hey - this is the series finale RR, someone has to log it - who's going to do it, I haven't seen C! -- JF1, 23:22:38 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I'm just a day late to the party! I'm here to edit together as best I can. Thank you, so far, for keeping all the characters in the same room. It's a shame they all couldn't be living... -- C, 18:52:20 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Just then, Aria looks around, thinks the coast is clear, and grabs Gunny for her getaway, hoping that half the board is asleep or too tired to notice... -- Aria, 23:31:51 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Aria, of course, gets away, as JF1 is still in the chat room trying to revive the sleeping JAG fans there. -- JF1, 23:36:38 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> As Aria hails a cab, Gunny whispers in her ear, "Pssst....Aria...I love you and want to marry you. " -- Katherine (Hey Aria--Randy V. will be at JAGFanFest in September--just in case you're interested), 23:40:04 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> ack!!! I'd so love to meet him!!! but I've never really felt the need to go to a fanfest - plus with grad school - yeah no time for going to a fanfest... -- Aria (who does have the year 2010 on her calendar for a Phantom of the Opera fanfest being planned in Vegas), 23:47:25 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> oh - does anyone know of an address to write to see if I could get an autographed picture or something? -- Aria (I do have a newspaper article from my friend who lives in a town he spent part of his childhood in... otherwise no other gunny memorabilia), 23:51:02 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Don't have an addy, but if you remind me, I will see if I can get an autograph for you. I won't be there, but I have connections. LOL! -- Katherine, 23:55:10 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Aria then SHOOTS Gunny, hoping it will necitate removal of at least ONE article of clothing. Unfortunately Gunny undergoes major frontier surgery without removing so much as his shirt. Aria goes home sobbing, vowing next time to use bigger bullets..... -- Luoodles, 00:00:14 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Just then, Aria wakes up from her NIGHTMARE, "OH Gunny, good it was just a dream... I thought I was going to have to go after that Luoodles character with a spatula - she dressed up like me and SHOT you!" (Gunny comforts the rather upset Aria of course =) -- Aria, 07:24:43 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> I did NOT! -- Luoodles... where'd Harmkins go?, 11:10:46 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> no, you only did in my DREAM!!! see - by making it a dream I can still blame you without out you actually shooting Gunny...clear as mud? -- Aria, 11:34:22 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Are you perhaps currently on medication???? -- Luoodles back peddling as fast as I can out of Arias murderous dream sequences, 17:16:48 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Just then, Renee made a reappearance, complete with radioactive lip gloss and said... -- Aria, 09:38:10 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Where's Harm? I keep getting these stupid notes from him asking me to rescue him from some woman's closet.... -- Luoodles who can't resist the final RR, 11:20:54 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> HEY! What's this doing over here on the second page. This is our last Round Robin and I'm NOT letting it archive out! Just 'cause some dim bulb posted RABBIT pictures all over and gummed the place up, not to mention those that decided to post in the nether regions outside the border of the PAGE...... -- Luoodles... I blame Michelle. Mostly cause she's the only one not here....., 17:05:00 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Now... where were we? Oh yes... Aria had Gunny in a death grip, Renee, TIner, and SInger were all back in town... apparently as the walking dead, oh... and someone was taking Katherine name in vain.... I never really wrapped my brainy around THAT one.. but... ANYWAY, Let's all get back to HARMKINS and Mac, SHALL WE????? -- Luoodles shipperee doo dah shipperee ay!, 17:08:48 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> "Oh Mac! ~Mwa! Mwa! Mwa!~ MARRY ME! We'll run off together to Shuddering Shipper Land and have several sets of triplets!" -- Luoodles, 17:11:28 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Uh.. that was HARMKINS speaking to MAC of course...... -- Luoodles just trying ot CLEAR THAT UP!, 17:12:22 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> And btw... NO GAGGING EMOTICONS ALLOWED!!! -- Luoodles... I waited a LONG time for this and no body's gonna throw up on my party!, 17:12:57 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Then guess who comes back into town. Marco, fresh from the deserted island that Mac had left him many years ago after that wonderful evening . -- Marco /Major Tom, 19:28:06 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Just then we see Harm come flying by "Where you going????" Mac asked as Harm didn't stop to answer.... Just then seldooul comes running after Harm screaming "but I promise you, I installed a switch in the closet - you can leave whenever you'd like!" -- Aria (and don't ask me why I made her be seldooul instead of her normal self - I'm tired and my brain isn't working, and I'm just trying to get this RR going again...), 09:57:44 05/01/05 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.