VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:50:16 04/29/05 Fri
Author: Luoodles I FOUND the ALIEN!!!!!
Subject: KATHERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In reply to: Katherine 's message, "Wednesday Morning Quarterbacking...on Friday Night" on 21:46:55 04/29/05 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> NO I found her!! -- Aria, 21:51:37 04/29/05 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS LOST! -- The Alien...thanks for finding me!, 21:54:11 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> -- Luoodles seaching the skies for Michy and her monkeys...., 21:56:23 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Here wait... let me put out the call... MICHY! PHONE HOME! PHONE HOME, DEAR! -- Luoodles... there.. that ought to attract her....., 21:58:14 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> what you're not going to turn the board some weird color to attract her??? -- Aria, 21:58:51 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I thought I just DID! Magenta is the PREFERRED color of MIchsters. -- Luoodles, 22:00:53 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> I'm hurt! Not caterpillar gut green?? -- Canrane - hmph!, 22:06:26 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> How's this??? -- I have no clue what color this is going to turn out to be....., 22:20:34 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Welll.. that's not green, is it. SIgh..... OH well. THINK GREEN. -- Luoodles, 22:22:16 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Is someone trying to break the board for old times sake? ~whistles~ -- Serena, 22:37:13 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Go for it Serena...I'll blame Lu -- Ha! Not that stupid. I may have lost a lot of braincells along the way, but I've got enough, 22:59:04 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Shhh, I'm going in.... -- Serena--Humming the Mission Impossible Theme, 23:00:56 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> GASP! What are you doing????? -- Luoodles, 23:02:27 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Nothing.....~whistles~....Nothing at all... -- Serena--Does anyone know the proper uses of these wire cutters?, 18:39:09 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> I meant the whole BOARD needed to be magenta!!! (And yes I know its the prefered color) -- how many new folks do you think we're scaring tonight?) Aria, 22:06:26 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> ROTFLMAO--I'd call her, but she'd probably shoot me for calling at this hour. You're closer...go knock on her door! -- Katherine, 21:59:04 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I would but.... everytime I show up she sets those blame monkeys on me! -- Luoodles, 22:02:30 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Hey the monkeys are mine! -- Serena, 22:11:18 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Yes, but somehow she ended up with them.. I think it was in one of the RR..... -- Luoodles.... DON'T GET TECHNICAL W/ ME, MISSY!!! Or your little dog, EITHER!, 22:17:18 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I won those monkeys fair and square! I need them for my show, the glow remember... -- Serena--a moo point, 22:20:37 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> They flew too close to a nuclear reactor or something, right? -- PB, 22:38:24 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> LOL yep, but that wasn't my fault! That was Michy's fault, she vandalized my monkeys! -- Serena, 22:42:13 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Messed up their navigation systems no doubt. -- PB, 22:44:55 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Forgive me for being a simpleton...but umm...how do you vandalize a monkey?? -- Canrane - just asking! Not taking sides at ALL, 22:47:05 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Ummmm.... that's not for this board..... ummmm....... -- Luoodles... those poooooooor innocent monkeys........, 22:57:53 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I have to GLA even though Lu doesn't do GLA's anymore! -- Serena, 23:02:02 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I agree - GLA - maybe lu will have to bring the GLA back for one last one based on our final posts here?? -- Aria, 23:10:35 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I'll see what I can do. It would be fun for one last hurrah, wouldn't it? I'll have to see if I can make the time. -- Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy Lu, 23:16:51 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> LOLOL! -- Canrane - thirding the GLA, 23:11:46 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> She radiated them! They glow in the dark for Heaven's sake! The poor things can't be near children or the elderly... -- Serena, 22:50:12 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> ROTFLMAO.... GLA that whole monkey thing. -- JF1, 08:23:32 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I'm gonna have to go on a road trip to track her down if she doesn't get any better about staying in touch than you, missy! -- AmandaW (tell her not to pay any attention if she thinks she's being stalked by a little girl in a blue beetle....), 22:05:13 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> I thought that caught fire? Anyway...I talked to her a few weeks ago and she's fine. I don't think she fires up her home computer much anymore though. -- Katherine, 22:08:42 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> LOLOL...The fire. Sigh. He was saved. Of course, my own father drove into the side of him weekend before last. While he was parked. In the drivweway. Not moving. Go figure. -- AmandaW (tell her I asked about her and to let me hear from her when she has the chance!), 22:11:13 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> AHA....all just became clear. Obviously, you *are* your father's daughter, huh? -- Katherine (who swears never to mention the jogging incident again ~uncrosses fingers~), 22:12:55 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Hey, Katherine! Remember when she fell out of the window of the Olypix booth??? ROTFLOLOL!!! -- Luoodles, 22:18:57 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> ~spew~ OMG--I forgot about that. I'll have to go read it again. LOL~ -- Katherine, 22:21:15 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I need a link to the olympics story.... -- Aria, 22:23:00 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> It's on the BLA board somewhere...let me find it...link inside----> -- Katherine, 22:27:06 04/29/05 Fri

JAGNIK Olympiks

If I screwed up the html, you can copy paste:
http://www.voy.com/31286/2/

It's about half way down the page.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> LOLOL! I remember that! Do you guys still have it somewhere? -- Canrane, 22:23:13 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I just put the link up. C was going to archive it at JAGTales, but I guess she got too busy to do it. LOL! -- Katherine, 22:28:49 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I'll get to it this weekend. You know what else I've been meaning to put up somewhere? The Lu retirement story we wrote. I still have it -- Canrane, 22:30:55 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Believe it or not if you google Luoodles and some of this stuff, you can find it on the web somewhere. I swear I found the olympic story lately. -- PB, 22:43:58 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> HOLY SMOKE! There's four whole pages on "Luoodles" ROTFLOLOLOLOL!!!!! -- Katherine, 22:50:53 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Oh my GOSH! What is it w/ you people GOOGLING me!?? How do I ERASE that stuff! Does it last FOREVER????? GACK! GACK! GACK!!!!!! -- Luoodles, 23:04:25 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Hey we're all the way over here! -- JF1, 23:06:17 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Hi you 16 year old! -- PB, 23:12:07 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> ROTFLOLOLOL...I just googled LuLu too....interesting.. -- AmandaW, 23:11:12 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Yes--it lasts until all the pooters in the world blow up. -- Katherine (hoping that doesn't give Lu any ideas!), 23:11:23 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> didn't you know everything on the internet gets backed up to some big computers in a mountain out in colorado or somewhere?? well thats what my professor claims at least, lol! -- Aria, 23:14:37 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Ummm.... how does one go about ummm.... ERASING uhhh.... certain ummm... entires... uh... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??!!!!!!!!! -- Luoodles... I don't remember having this EXPLAINED to me when I started posting here... Where's Tammy? I NEED A LAWYER! Oh wait... Harmkins! I need Harmkins!!!!, 23:15:19 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Lu dear, if I recall, Tammy's still put out about being paid in lint last time -- Canrane - she demands at *least* tinfoil, 23:23:44 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> That wasn't ME that paid her in LINT! I had TIC TACS! Shesh! What more did she WANT?! -- Luoodles... you just can't beat a tic tac......, 23:27:12 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> They were LINT-COVERED tic tacs and you know it! -- Katherine (hoping we don't break the board all the way over here!), 23:29:33 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Welll... that's a FEATURE! You have to pay EXTRA for LINT covered Tic Tacs. -- Lu btw... do you want a bunny???, 23:31:40 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I'll make you a deal...you come help me clean out the basement and I'll take a bunny. -- Katherine, 23:41:35 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> HOW DO I BUY A TRAIN TICKET AND HOW MANY BUNNIES CAN YOU TAKE???? Wait! How big is your basement? I bet it could hold a LOT of bunnies! In the meantime go bid on the one I've got posted on e-bay. SUCH A DEAL!!!! -- Luoodles finding it odd that no one seems interested.... Go figure..., 23:46:27 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I'd say the basement is about as big as your family room and kitchen combined. It may be a tad longer thought. It's crammed full of junk. Just one bunny please. Be here at 8am tomorrow---go to amtrak.com. I'll pick you up at 30th street station. -- Katherine, 23:50:47 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Isn't that funny? But I have read about the Olympics story lately and can't remember where. It's not on the google tho..I was wrong about that. -- PB, 23:05:50 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Hmmm...can't help you. Maybe you dreampt it. LOL! -- Katherine, 23:15:38 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I know you're tired, Katherine, but "dreampt"??? ROTFL -- AmandaW, 23:20:45 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I'm channelling MichelleB -- Katherine, 23:22:52 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> OK, I just spewed. Really. -- AmandaW, 23:24:06 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Well...don't just sit there in your own drool....mop it up! -- Katherine, 23:27:07 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> spew == drool?? I thought spew was, you know... -- Canrane, 23:41:13 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. You weird Canadian. -- AmandaW, 23:47:29 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Hee hee. Sorry, just wanted to use that emoticon one last time. -- Canrane: 1 Willpower: 0, 23:49:43 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> just incase the GLA gets revived, GLA!! -- Aria, 23:18:07 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> ROTFL.. I haven't read that in sooooo long....I'll have to check that out again. Even if my character was MALIGNED in it :p -- AmandaW, 22:24:10 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Katherine, do you still have the story??? I might have it in one of my old word files. We should save it. -- Luoodles, 22:27:24 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I think I have it saved as a Word file.... -- AmandaW, 22:28:58 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I have it. It's on the BLA board *and* I have it on disc AND on my hard drive. I also think Kat has it somewhere, because she made copies of it for the FanFest (KathyTRG had it in her room where everyone congregates) -- Katherine, 22:30:29 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> what about the unfinished Singer's baby shower? -- Aria, 22:57:33 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> It's still unfinished. ROTFL -- Katherine, 23:02:24 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Oh my gosh! I FORGOT about that one!!! -- Luoodles, 23:05:21 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I know its still unfinished, I just meant where is what was done? -- Aria, 23:18:48 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I think I still have it in a word doc...somewhere. -- Katherine, 23:24:35 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Sigh. Sometimes you just can't fight genetics. -- AmandaW (who is up way past her bedtime...but just can't seem to leave tonight!), 22:20:13 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Yes... I know the feeling.. but.. it's the last night... so... Hang in there. -- Luoodles remembering and enjoying while it lasts, 22:24:02 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Oh, I'm still hanging around a bit more. I just keep telling my body that it hasn't been awake since 5 and it didn't spend 11 hours at work! -- AmandaW (I won't mention what it's telling me back...it's not exactly...appropriate!), 22:26:16 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Don't go! If you stay up longer, that browish-maroon post of Lu's will start to look caterpillar gut green. Think of the fun! -- Canrane, 22:25:05 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> You aren't gettling sleepy, Amanda! Stay with us or I will tape your eyes open -- Serena, 22:25:19 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> well geez, aren't you the violent one tonight! -- AmandaW, 22:40:22 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I don't believe in violence, I only tape eyes open out of love. -- Serena, 22:43:23 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Ohhh! Good idea...that new clear duct tape will be discreet too ;) -- Canrane, 22:45:49 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> DId someone say DUCT TAPE????? -- Luoodles, 22:50:41 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> LOL yes! We are going to Duct Tape Amanda to the wall... -- Serena, 22:57:15 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Oh my... ummmm..... Is that... uh.. legal? -- Luoodles, 23:07:02 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Heeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! -- AmandaW, 23:12:18 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Amanda looks oddly enough like Lu's duck at the ducky board.... -- Aria, 23:21:12 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Oh my gosh! You mean... that's AMANDA?????!!!!!!!! -- Luoodles, 23:25:04 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> *Sniffles* -- AmandaW, 23:37:25 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Awwww! You poor dear. Okay, here's the deal. I'll let you down if you admit that H/M are a terrible couple and Mac was better off with Webb -- Canrane - nothing if not mercifu, 23:46:24 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Ewwwwww....where's that barfing emoticon???? -- AmandaW, 23:48:50 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> ok, so I'll help you escape... if you say AJ and Mac make a wonderful couple... -- Aria, 00:04:46 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Well now I can't go to sleep tonight...that's enough to give me nightmares. -- AmandaW, 00:06:01 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> no, just sweet dreams =) -- Aria, 09:36:29 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> HEY! You put her back up there! I need that DUCK! It's not my fault she got herself stuck up there. But.. she's there now and I'm not taking it down. SHe's just going to have to make the BEST of it. -- Luoodles... and Harm and Mac were MADE for each other! Like peaches and cream, Kermie and Miss Piggy, etc. etc., 23:49:40 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Oh look! Katherine! I found your little velcro eyes, dear. You left them in my fish tank all those years ago..... -- Luoodles who's fish NEVER QUITE RECOVERED....., 21:59:13 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Speaking of fish...would you like to become the proud mama of a beluga whale? There's one swimming in the Delaware river and I think he's looking for you. -- Katherine, 22:02:21 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> No, dear. I draw the line at whales. Perhaps you could put it in your bathtub for safe keeping.... -- Luoodles, 22:05:10 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Ummmmm...NO! -- Katherine, 22:09:44 04/29/05 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.