VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:21:05 04/29/05 Fri
Author: MM
Subject: My poor shipper heart won't take much more!!!

OH MY GODDD!!!!!! IT WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!! I nearly hyperventilated, I promise. I have never, ever had my heart do so many flip-flops, and great god almighty that KISS!!!!!!! Sweet Jesus I KNOW they HAD to have DONE *IT*...really (oh if we had just seen them disappear towards the floor *waahhh*). How beautiful, beautifully written, and maybe, just maybe we can have a JAG movie in a year or two. I have watched those two scenes over and over and over...and I nearly cried when they did the flashback memories, that by far was the saddest thing, showing them together through it all. They seemed (CB and DJE) so natural in those last ten minutes, like they were truly ready for their characters to get together. I loved how she came up to him and they shared a quick kiss, that was so natural and intimate, as well as the way they cuddled and he hugged her so close. He looked at her so lovingly it's hard to remember that they are married to other people in real life. Gosh, I needed me some oxygen after all that...I'm still breathless hahahaha.

BUT TOO MUCH YUKOSUCK!!! WHO THE HE** CARED ABOUT HIM AND HIS STUPID FATHER (lying little POS)??Did anyone of you catch the similarity between Harm and Yick losing their fathers at the same age? I swear, precious Harm and Mac time wasted on the biggest POS DPB has ever created...what a waste!

I also have a question...will someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a copy of the episode? Of course, I have it on DVD and VHS, but the stupid weather center down here JUST HAD to run a tornado warning across the screen the ENTIRE EPISODE. Like I could care less if a tornado was coming? If it had been barreling down my road and JAG had still been on, guess where my sweet tushi would have been? Yep. Right in front of the t.v. I would't have cared( let it take me away!!!). I will be mroe than happy to send the money to cover cost/shipping, or other expenses. Anyone...I am begging you to.

A-bawling-squalling-heartpouding-breathless-but-somewhat-satisfied-truly-grateful-ever-faitful JAG-FAN-til-I-die, (couldn't help all that)
MM

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.