VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:31:00 04/29/05 Fri
Author: Canrane - and Bud made a responsible adult decision. It wasn't easy, but it was the adult, right thing to do
Subject: I was a non-shipper for most of my time here, but I thought it was a perfect ending. I feel for the shippers and want them happy. I could care less, so it's no big deal for me. And what ELSE were TPTB supposed to do? If Harm wins the toss, Mac fans are pissed. If Mac wins, Harm fans are pissed. It's the series finale. Everyone wants to feel good. This way people can think what they want. A gutless ending would have been leaving the status of the H/M relationship in quesiton IMO.
In reply to: Mira 's message, "Well It's Over....But if JAG HADN'T BEEN CANCELED...." on 23:24:10 04/29/05 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> but to quote myself yet again - if everyone's supposed to feel good, the least they could do is give me Gunny and AJ!!! I mean that would over ride the fact that I still don't think Harm or Mac have grown up enough to make a relationship work between themselve (some time apart would actually probably help them, then maybe they'd be at the right point) - but then again, this is all my entire non-shipper opinion here, lol! -- Aria, 23:34:57 04/29/05 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Im with Canrane that Im happy for Harm and Mac,the shippers and Im one happy nonshipper myself. Its a feelgood ending and its one I rather have. -- tenon, 23:58:42 04/29/05 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.