VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:54:00 04/29/05 Fri
Author: Caryl
Subject: Jag Finale

This is the first time I have posted on this board. After watching this last episode of Jag I feel as though there has been a death in my family. For the last 10 years Jag has been part of my life.
I agree with the person who wrote to CBS concerning wanting to appeal to 18-39 year olds. It boggles my mind that CBS sysematically destroyed Jag. First the moved it to Friday and second the story line and Vukovic ruined the show. When was it written that older folks don't count? I don't know any 18 year olds that sit in on Friday nights! This show was destroyed bit by bit and I believe the credit goes to DPB and Les Moonves of CBS. I cannot believe that they allowed a perfectly wonderful, successful show to be destroyed bit by bit.
I for one are done watching CBS. I prefer to watch shows of substance and the remarks about the 18-39 year olds being the only ones that count say to me that nothing that network produces is of value!
I shall miss Jag very much. Thanks for allowing me to post. I hope that sometime in the future we can purchase DVD's of the show.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.