VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:05:52 04/30/05 Sat
Author: Katherine (Aria--email me (but don't be surprised if I don't answer in a timely manner! LOL!)and remind me about the autograph!)
Subject: I'll second that. I can't believe the time...I hear my pillow calling me. Night all--it was a blast!
In reply to: Luoodles 's message, "Good night, Maeves. It sure was fun! Everyone play nice! Tuoodles!" on 00:02:12 04/30/05 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Night Katherine! And I better be getting an e-mail before Aria does...tell her to take a number!!! -- AmandaW, 00:06:45 04/30/05 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Oh relax...I'm afraid of my inbox. I haven't opened it in over a month. I'd go peek at it now, but I'm afraid it would spill out all over the desk and make a huge mess. >sigh< -- Katherine, 16:20:37 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Excuses, excuses. I've already threatened to stalk Miss Michelle....don't make me add you to the list! -- AmandaW, 16:24:10 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> I'll let her know. -- Katherine (will you be stalking w/celery or something else?), 16:48:58 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I guess you'll just have to wait and see, huh? *evil grin* -- AmandaW, 16:55:10 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.