VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:09:07 04/30/05 Sat
Author: Aria
Subject: Night everyone!
In reply to: Luoodles 's message, "Good night, Maeves. It sure was fun! Everyone play nice! Tuoodles!" on 00:02:12 04/30/05 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Good Morning. -- Rosie, 10:50:10 04/30/05 Sat

Hi guys. I have been reading the board for the past hour and laughing just like the old times. I sure have missed you guys. We sure had a great time for couple of years. Remember we were talking about finding another show that we all would watch if JAG got cancelled back in the sixth season. Anyhow, watched last night’s episode. It was an OK episode. Those old clips were fun to watch. I had not seen a few of them. For example the one that seemed Harm and Mac were in the bed and Mac said that why did you come this many miles, and Harm said you know why, yes, of course, a usual Harm response. Which episode was that? And the other one that seems that they were sitting by the ocean. Where they really on location? It felt a bit of staged to me, like they were sitting in front of a green curtain and the ocean was added later. And wow, finally Mac and Webb were an item. There were times that I felt those two were a good match. I have to catch them in the reruns I guess. You know when it was all done and finished what I started thinking. The JAG yahoo group. Remember that beside Harriet JAG there was another person from JAG production posting there. He (somehow we assume he was male) he said that he would tell who he is when the series came to an end. Has he reveled who he is? I know, real weird, I have no idea how this thought has gotten into my head.

Anyway, it was good to remember the good old days. I know that I enjoyed JAG simply because I could come here and talk to you guys. I loved it when people saw the same scene and interpreted differently. I loved it when people did not take things very seriously, and I loved it when they did, when they so passionately defended their ideas.

Anyway, good to be back here for one last time.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.