VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:14:20 04/30/05 Sat
Author: Deemus
Subject: Hi, Rosie. I loved the clips, too, especially when they seemed to both be thinking about them at the same time. Of the two you mentioned not knowing--the one on the bed was from the Paraguay fiasco, and I'm pretty sure it was A Tangled Webb II. The beach scene was from the first episode of this year, Hail and Farewell II (aka Going After Webb), right after Webb's mother kills the terrorist, and Mac tells Webb to take a hike.
In reply to: Rosie 's message, "Good Morning." on 10:51:08 04/30/05 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Thank you. I will be sure to catch them on the reruns. I still can not imagine Webb's mom killing anyone. I remember her dancing tango with Webb in one episode and talking to Harm in another, I think it was the one that everyone thought Webb was dead. -- Rosie, 11:54:15 04/30/05 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.