VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:50:35 04/30/05 Sat
Author: Canrane - except for me of course. Lu was *never* paranoid about moi
Subject: LOL! Do ya blame her? We *were* pretty wacky...psycho even...
In reply to: AmandaW 's message, "Remember how paranoid you were when you first started posting, LuLu??? You thought we were all a bunch of potential psycho cyber stalkers!" on 11:27:41 04/30/05 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> Of course. Canrane dear, have you heard of that movie "Look Who is Talking?" Eactly! Dear Lu had you the first one in her black list! Now I on the other hand ... -- Rosie, 12:05:45 04/30/05 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Hmmm...if by black-list you mean her blackMAIL list? Sure, I was probably the first one on there :) -- Canrane - umm...putting on my helmet in case Lu shows up again, 12:10:44 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> um... I wasn't here then yet - but I find it hard to believe that this board could be half as wacky BEFORE Lu.... do we date the board by BL and AL (before Lu and after Lu?) -- Aria, 12:12:27 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Ahhhh...you never met Helen. Helen and Lu weren't here in the same time frame (at least I don't *think* so), but boy, they are about even in the "spew" department. -- Katherine, 15:59:32 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I miss Helen!!! You and she and Laura and Michelle are the reasons that I became so addicted to this place! -- AmandaW, 16:11:55 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Oh sure--blame me--you *always* blame me. ~sniff~ -- Katherine (who really needs to find the "Diary of Renee Peterson" so she can show Aria what I mean about Helen), 16:16:01 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Omigosh, I completely FORGOT about that!!! I laughed til I was sick. Find it! -- AmandaW, 16:20:28 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I'll look for it--maybe once the finale stuff dies down, I'll post what I have. I just found the baby shower and C and Canrane go trick-or-treating (also have the Olympiks and mucho other stuff! LOL! Can't find the Diary yet--I know it's on a disc though. -- Katherine, 16:46:46 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Oh wait a second - I do think I heard about the infamous helen - plus I think she still posted a tiny bit back when I first arrived.... (but I thought Lu was already here then?? ) -- Aria, 20:15:29 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Laura was one of my favorite people too. And Turbogirl....she was the one that was killed in a car crash - anyone else remember that? Her mom came to the board and told us? 16 y/o. very sad -- The Chief, 21:40:43 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I remember that. T-gurl wasn't too much younger than I was...just two or three years. We had talked a good bit...I was crushed. -- AmandaW (and Laura was *hilarious*....marshmallow peeps and Latin American history....oh, the discussions that we had!), 06:41:31 05/01/05 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.