VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:35:19 04/30/05 Sat
Author: sheryl
Subject: Any of the original 'posters' still here or back here??

If you were here from the beginning or near beginning (whether you stuck it out for all 10 years or have popped back in for a nostalgia visit) sound off 1-2-3-4!

I'm back for a visit! Used to post here regularly, but as real life intervened I had to let it go. Started posting here the beginning of season 3 and visited regularly for several seasons!

Some of the things we were into posting then were "You know you've been watching too much JAG....." and had a list of over 100 reasons! That made it to the JAG Asylum page. We ran a JAG University for a while, as well as many other fun things!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I used to post under 'Molly' - changed because when I came back someone else was using the name. I think I came on the board in late 1997-early 1998. -- Meg, 13:37:15 04/30/05 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> *You're* Molly??? I wondered what ever happened to you! -- AmandaW, 14:56:22 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Yeah, it's me. My computer died for a while so I wasn't able to post, and when I came back there was someone else using the nick. -- Meg/Molly, 15:55:37 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> I'll jump in....discovered this place in '99 right before S5. Hung out for a few years, had some laughs, engaged in a few catfights, learned a lot about JAG, and made a few friends. Some of those friends and I got into trouble here for our "above PG" conversations about Harm, so we instituted the HarmyBoard. Dropped by last night to see the post from David Bellisario. -- The Chief (formerly "Heather"), creator of "SAJAMP" and "LSSMCH", 15:23:22 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Oh - Sven and Jorgen, will we ever forget them! -- Meg, 15:56:16 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Ohhh...Heather!! LOL! Now I know who you are! I was taking a stroll through the GLA Archives and was wondering what had become of you. Now I know :) -- Canrane - who lurked through S5 and started posting S6...right around the peeps obsession, 16:11:38 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Heather! Canrane and I were just talking about you a little while ago... -- AmandaW, 16:12:33 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> -- Aria, 20:12:13 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> I can't remember when I started posting. It was a while ago.... I think it was around the time Harmkins went to Russia to find his father... although.. I'm thinking it was earlier then that. I just don't remember. -- Luoodles, 15:37:27 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Ginkgo? -- The Alien, 15:54:34 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Eh? -- seldoouL, 17:13:50 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> I believe that's "Gingko" in an alien language. Trying to be funny - now you know why this is only the second time in 5+yrs ( I started lurking back when there was a poster from England, Claire-anyone remember?) I've dared come out of lurkdom - intimidated by you guys' wit. Have enjoyed myself all these yrs. and have missed seeing some of the oldies' names disappear. Must confess it took me a while to dare go into the Harmy board- wasn't sure I could handle the "blueness" - needless to say, I was hooked there, too! Hope to be able to keep enjoying the craziness @ both boards. Thanks. -- RN, 17:47:48 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> ROTFL....Claire....she was one-of-a-kind...from Scotland, I think... -- AmandaW, 18:01:44 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Talk about a first class PITA! That girl drove me NUTS! LOL. Does anyone remember DEV? He used to do the JAG-baseball analogies, mixed w/ references to "Friends". -- The Chief, 21:26:49 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Wait....yes! I remember DEV! -- AmandaW, 06:39:03 05/01/05 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> I think I started posting around the third season. I don't really remember though. It was many years ago. I sure do miss the good old days!! -- Rainbow, 17:42:16 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> I'm back for a visit! I stopped posting here several years ago after I started losing interest in JAG. The chemistry and fun were gone so I delved into other interests until I learned of the series finale. My interest was renewed and I became a born-again shipper. It was really fun to see all you ladies last night in the chat and on here (until my stupid internet connection decided to poop out on me). I hope we can talk again soon! -- Serena--Dorothy, Mia, etc., 18:42:56 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> I started posting either Nov/Dec 2000 (I think I was lurking even maybe back in September of 2000) but I know I really started posting spring 2001 (it was my first semester in college) -- Aria, 20:13:12 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Marco here, checking in. Been here since the board started. Made many friends here and also lost many too. Anyway Had a great time here doing this and joining in your conversations . Thank you for allowing me to . Also , please forgive me for the times I haven't been good to everyone here. I regret those times and am truly sorry. I am happy now , and look forward to what ever the future holds. If the board is still here , I'll pop in from time to time . Other than that , it's been a pleasure being here. -- Marco, 20:54:32 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Luoodles, and or anyone else, Do you remember the Awards that you used to give out ? -- Marco, 20:56:30 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> We're hoping Lu will do one final encore GLA - see all the GLA! exclamations above... -- Aria, 21:31:30 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.