VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:37:27 04/30/05 Sat
Author: Luoodles
Subject: I can't remember when I started posting. It was a while ago.... I think it was around the time Harmkins went to Russia to find his father... although.. I'm thinking it was earlier then that. I just don't remember.
In reply to: sheryl 's message, "Any of the original 'posters' still here or back here??" on 12:35:19 04/30/05 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Ginkgo? -- The Alien, 15:54:34 04/30/05 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Eh? -- seldoouL, 17:13:50 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> I believe that's "Gingko" in an alien language. Trying to be funny - now you know why this is only the second time in 5+yrs ( I started lurking back when there was a poster from England, Claire-anyone remember?) I've dared come out of lurkdom - intimidated by you guys' wit. Have enjoyed myself all these yrs. and have missed seeing some of the oldies' names disappear. Must confess it took me a while to dare go into the Harmy board- wasn't sure I could handle the "blueness" - needless to say, I was hooked there, too! Hope to be able to keep enjoying the craziness @ both boards. Thanks. -- RN, 17:47:48 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> ROTFL....Claire....she was one-of-a-kind...from Scotland, I think... -- AmandaW, 18:01:44 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Talk about a first class PITA! That girl drove me NUTS! LOL. Does anyone remember DEV? He used to do the JAG-baseball analogies, mixed w/ references to "Friends". -- The Chief, 21:26:49 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Wait....yes! I remember DEV! -- AmandaW, 06:39:03 05/01/05 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.