VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:21:28 04/30/05 Sat
Author: Marco Still President of the OOCB, now just a memory
Subject: WOW ! There are people here that bring back lots of Memories. Hello to everyone . Ah , Yes, those were the days . Katherine I saw your mention of me Drooling over anything CB. I also for old time sake looked up the Summer Project 2001 link and there was my little thingy about Marco & CB. Funny. I am just glad things went well for the ending and that all are somewhat pleased.
In reply to: Katherine 's message, "Wednesday Morning Quarterbacking...on Friday Night" on 21:46:55 04/29/05 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> OMG teh Marco!111 How's it going, man?!?! I bet you're sure crushed now! Don't worry buddy I'm sure she'll be back on top *wink* sooner than ever.. -- SeeEh, 19:50:58 04/30/05 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Once a troublemaker, always a troublemaker :p -- AW, 20:16:51 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> See - because I was home and not in the dorm, I managed to get left out of that summer project =( -- Aria, 20:02:42 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> oh yeah - and I meant to say "Hi Marco!" -- Aria, 20:03:44 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Hi ! Yes it's me , the real Marco. I am ok . I am happy for Mac that she finally got who and what she wanted. I know she'll be back someplace else . I wish CB all the best of Luck in her future. and Thank her for giving us "Mac" to which she portrayed so well. Semper Fi , Catherine . Thanks ! -- Marco, 20:21:52 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Sup! Feel free to email me -- we can talk about stuff ;) -- SeeEh, 20:34:59 04/30/05 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> I wanted to say hello Marco before this archives! -- PB, 23:25:26 05/02/05 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.