VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:09:59 11/23/06 Thu
Author: DAR
Subject: I hope Olivia and Elliot get together too, but I WAS UPSET to see him kissing his current partner. Hope she's gone.
In reply to: DAR 's message, "Am I alone? I don't care for the way they are treating DJE on Close to Home. No good close ups, no smiles, hair too long, etc. Hardly any lines. Not crazy about the "star" either. I really miss Harm." on 15:53:40 11/08/06 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Well, what ever you think of his hair, at least he hasn't botoxed his face beyond movement nor collagened his lips beyond closing ability like CB. -- Harmfan now Jamesfan, 12:18:09 12/10/06 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Typical comment from the DJE is GOD crowd...can't stand the fact that his Holiness is criticized in any shape, way or form, so they have to turn the thread into a slant against CB b/c how DARE anyone *suggest* DJE isn't the 2nd coming of Jesus. Where's your proof that CB has used botox? I could throw out some crap too like DJE must be a Steroid abuser, I mean look at how he's bulked up over the years, gosh it must be from all the Steroids he injects, yep that's the ticket. Hey I can start rumors too & present them as gospel.... -- nondjefan, 10:34:38 12/11/06 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Typical comment from someone who has to make a typical comment about someone making a typical comment. Actually you are right. CB's acting ability is so limited that the stiffness about her face is more likely just her limited ability to form a facial expression than it is botox. Thank you for pointing out that error. All hail DJE. -- Jamesfan, 18:45:01 12/11/06 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> I just love how obnoxious DJE fans have to turn a thread into something anti CB...at least CB is getting other roles than being typecast as LAWYER, which is all apparently DJE can do. His arrogance carries over to his acting, but of course its arrogance or constipation, those are his two looks. Whatever, like I said, leave it to obnoxious DJE fans to turn a thread that had nothing to do with CB into an anti-CB thread. -- nondjefan, 22:31:58 12/11/06 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Hey nondjefan, I wouldn't get too worked up about these obnoxious dje fans, this is what to expect from them. They can't seem to comment on anything about dje without sucking CB into it and dogging her. They're just jealous and find it hard to believe that there are people out there that aren't fans of his and critisize his work. He's got a bit part on a bad show and you think from them he walked on water. Reading some of these dje fanatics posts it just makes you want to hurl. -- nondjefanalso, 14:34:26 12/21/06 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> cont'd...Close to Home is a terrible show, the cast is boring and have no chemistry and dje can't act. He walks in frowns (as usual) says a few meaningless lines and arrogantly struts out. And to them you'd think he created a masterpiece. The fact is CTH's ratings are no better and actually worse than last years. So they win their time slot, they did last year too because of no competition and it still almost got canned. Ignore them, not all but some of them feel they are legends in their own minds just like dje thinks he's a legend in his own mind...lol. -- nondjefanalso, 14:35:02 12/21/06 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.