VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:27:12 02/22/07 Thu
Author: p
Subject: If he had the ability to speak or as my father used to say ennunciate the words he wouldn't have been half bad.
In reply to: Jubellant 's message, "Hey Marlene, I enjoyed Mic too. I thought he was hilarious. His enthusiasm for Mac knew no bounds even though I knew he didn't stand a chance. I too wanted the H/M paring at the end but Mic was the perfect foil for Harm. He was just the person to jerk Harm's chain and prod him into confronting his feelings for Mac. I once bit the bullet and wrote something I called in defense of Mic on the Mac board. Of course it generated a debate mostly vs Mic but I survived, LOL!" on 04:17:23 02/13/07 Tue

The problem I had with the Mic story line was he was a hound dog on the scent of a female who didn't take no for an answer.

In the real service he would have been brought up on charges long before they shipped his ass back to Oz.

His conduct was a classic case of sexual harassment, it was blatant and in front of everyone. It should never have been tolerated.

The Admiral screwed up on this one. At worse he should have at least counseled Mic that his conduct wasn't acceptable.

Second thing I didn't like was the timing of everything.

They were down in Oz. Mac is looking for a relationship with Harm. He's not ready to have a relationship with Mac, but he's ready to be with Renee.

Doesn't work for me since he made plenty of effort to advoid her earlier.

Mic proposing wasn't exactly realistic either. At best he worked with her for six months Harm was gone. He maybe had a few working dinners with Mac because he conned her into it (loser buys dinner). Sure way to get a woman to spend time with you.

Even though his relationship might have been closer than we all believed, it wasn't at a point where you ask someone to marry you.

Also surprising that Mac would haved responded the way she did. How can she want something with Harm and still gush over being asked by Mic.

Never did like him forcing her to take the ring after she told him it wouldn't work.

Only real point of the Mic/Mac possible relationship should have been to make Harm jealous enough to do something. Mac with the ring was her way of telling Harm what she wanted and that there were others willing to give her what she wanted.

The ring should have been gone when Harm didn't respond. It served no purposed after that.

I think the whole story arch showed Harm to be lesser a man. He didn't have what it took to go after the woman he loved.

If TPTB weren't going to put Harm and Mac together until the end, he shouldn't have had them with other people.

Once Mic left he should have stayed gone.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.