VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:17:10 02/25/07 Sun
Author: no longer a fan of dje...
Subject: I've not heard one sarcastic remark like his come from any of the other cast members of Jag, only him. I think he is still smarting b/c Bellisario wouldn't resign him. The fact is he's been making smart a** and negative and untrue comments ever since he left the show. And the minimal amount of work he's gotten since Jag speaks for itself as well. He keeps this up and no one with want to hire him in the future.
In reply to: sick of dje's arrogant remarks... 's message, "I'm with you bt on this one. I'm so tired of the excuses made for what comes out of that mans mouth. This isn't the first arrogant and slap in the face comment he's made. This comment "If I died right now I'd have wasted a 1/4 of my life on Jag", has nothing to do at all with him not spending enough time with his family. That's is such bull and just an excuse. If he wanted to spend more time with his family all he had to do was bring his daughter to the set with him like most other actor/actress parents do. And what the he**, his wife worked on the show with him." on 18:08:37 02/25/07 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> If it was meant honestly, than I'd be pretty mad too. But on the clip he honestly doesn't look sarcastic or bitter. It really does look like he's just joking around. And he was teasing quite a bit during the interview... -- Meg, 18:46:55 02/25/07 Sun

There was at least three cases where he was asked a question and he'd make a joking comment that if it was serious, would have been bad, but you can see from his grin that he wasn't. At one point both him and the interviewer were kidding about how he always picks up the Canadian accent when he comes home on vacation.

There was also a lot of kidding about how he's back on a legal show and it's like that's all he gets to play. At one point he rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah, and don't forget Street Legal." And then he grinned. I'm thinking the quote in question came on the tail of that.

I could be wrong. But I think if he was really serious, the interview would have made more about it and showed more in relation to that. Considering that they couldn't even be bothered to show us the actual question that preceded the comment or give us anything else but that quote - and only showed that in a preview, I would really take it with a grain of salt.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.