VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:19:32 02/25/07 Sun
Author: Jennifer
Subject: Forgot to add I think we all know how certain things can be edited & taken out of context. I really hope that as much enjoyment as the fans got from JAG & the characters, that no one feels that they wasted their time on the show. I mean look at us, its two years since JAG went off the air & we are still discussing it, our favorite eps, our favorite characters, its still going strong for many of us :)
In reply to: Jennifer 's message, "I agree Jaggie on being disappointed...It makes one wonder if something was taken out of context. Yes I know things towards the end got a little strained between David & Bellisario Productions, but it seems here lately all he does is make not so nice comments about the show, the cast, etc., & I really hope he doesn't feel he wasted 10 years. My gosh you had a well paying job for 10 years...you got a chance to direct, your wife was added to the cast & employed for a few seasons where she was earning money too & they could spend time together, & I don't understand it." on 22:57:19 02/25/07 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.