VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:26:57 03/23/07 Fri
Author: Theresa
Subject: The ones making statements aren't saying "I was there." If they do say that, and give their first hand accounts, I don't have any problem with it. If they aren't there, then all it is, is gossip and hearsay. As for the articles, I'm just curious. I don't care how much he asked for, I'd just like to see it. I found an article about his contract, but it didn't mention his original asking price. I didn't say I'm the grand anything, know all see all...of anything. All I asked is, "were you there?" No one I've ever asked that has answered in the affirmative and given their account.
In reply to: Kathy (this discussion is over on my part) 's message, "The articles were discussed a few years back on most of the boards. If they aren't in the archives and you can't pull them up I guess that's a problem for you. It's been a few years and people don't necessarily hang on to magazines and articles from 2-3 years ago to prove a point to people like yourself that missed it or don't want to hear about it. The fact is there are those of us out there that have met him and experienced first hand what he's like. So again, Don't tell people what they do or don't know, and dont' preach to people about it. Inside..." on 13:09:12 03/22/07 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> I'd also like to add that I've never said that I was there either, nor have I given an account of what I think happened on the set and with DPB etc. Because I don't know. David could be the devil or he could be a sweetheart. I have no idea, because I'm not around him to know it. No one I've seen here has said that they were around him to know it either. I wouldn't like it if people were saying things about Catherine without firsthand knowledge or at least an article to back it up. Why would I like it if they did that with David? -- Theresa, 16:30:36 03/23/07 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Blah, Blah, Blah Theresa. You keep repeating yourself over and over again with the same jiberish. You apparently don't read very well, and like Kathy said above it's been three years and no one saves magazines or articles for three years. If you missed the discussions when they happened about the articles, then that's your probelm. And people have stated their experiences in the past with David as well as above and you still deny it. So go ahead and believe what you want to believe but like others have asked, get off your high horse and quit your preaching. Move along already! -- Amy, 10:23:12 03/26/07 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Inside... -- Theresa, 15:47:37 03/26/07 Mon

All I asked is if the people making statements had any personal experience to back them up. Where above did anyone state their personal experiences with David? All I saw were people saying that they've heard before from others about how he is. I looked back and I don't see anyone in this discussion that has said they know first hand what kind of person that he is and what kind of father. That's it. That's all I asked.

People can believe what they want, but me, I want to know if people know what they're talking about. They may very well know first hand, but no one here has said that they do.

As for the articles, I was around during that time and just missed the ones that showed what he was asking for. That part's not a big deal to me. And many magazines articles are still online from that time period, so it's possible to track them down.

The only reason I'm repeating myself is because people keep telling me I'm preaching. Preaching involves telling others what to think. I never did that. All I have ever asked is for a personal account to back up the statements made. No one here has provided that. I don't believe it's fair to post negatively about someone without having anything to back it up.

Kathy told me to quit telling people what they know and don't know. In answer to that I keep asking for anyone in this discussion to tell me what they *do* know for fact. If they can't back up their statements with a publication or personal experience than I can fairly conclude that they don't have any proof. If there have been publications that showed what salary he asked for, that's fine. I don't care about that. That was mere curiosity. The statements about him as a person are the ones that raise my hackles.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Inside again... -- Theresa, 15:54:49 03/26/07 Mon

Just also want to add that I didn't deny anyone's statements about what kind of person he is. He could be exactly as people are saying, (though I can't imagine Catherine Bell holding onto and leaning in the chest of someone who's all that bad, like she did in the wrap party video) all I want to know is if they are spouting gossip, or they know from experience what they're talking about.

Not on a high horse. Not disbelieving. Just asking for proof.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Move on Already Theresa! -- - - - - - - - :(, 18:28:34 03/26/07 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Inside... -- Theresa, 20:16:35 03/26/07 Mon

I'm not the one having a problem here. Nor have I resorted to calling people personal names. If people are going to call me preachy and on a high horse among other things. I'm going to respond to it with my position. I'm not going to leave it on nasty names.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Lol., you just can't let it go can you Theresa. You gotta have the last word. Enough already and stop it. -- Amy, 14:25:59 03/27/07 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.