VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED INTERNATIONAL CLUB MEMBER.

Est.MCMXCVIII

Old School Chatroom HERE

This chatroom utilizes a pop-up window. Click here to learn how to configure your pop-up blocker

• Unbelievable...... -- Sir [Brian Out]Bazil, 16:50:43 03/11/17 Sat
    Not since the Cup Run of '75.......the halcyon days of Tigana/sublime attractive football and the Euro run.....when is the bubble gonna burst and SNAFU once more becomes the norm?? Are we for real? Dunno but I put off my Christmas trip in hopes of a may playoff run.......May Frodo continue this run....

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• Magic Viv -- Sir [Brian Out]Bazil, 23:39:26 02/20/17 Mon
    What a Fahkin Brahma of a weekend.....The Scum drop 2....Bush Pigs lose.....Pikeys lose.....WE WIN AT THE DEF. Brilliant. COYW!!!!!

Replies:

• TIFF -- Wilkkkee, 10:53:11 02/03/17 Fri
    So what is happening with TIFF. Has voy shut them down. When I go on there to read the crap.........all you see is the message box and not all the posts

Replies:

• Blimey-who are we? -- Sir [Brian Out]Bazil, 14:25:10 01/30/17 Mon
    Like the thread regarding Bus's long may public transport discussions continue. I digress. This morning a very strange feeling came over me in that i felt like I was young again. The excitement of who we have in the next round is an emotion I have'nt felt in many many years.Almost since the days of walking down to the station to pick up the Evening News/Standard. Plus having watched the Hull game-who/what are we?? We took 'em to Sketchleys!!! Still believe a playoff spot is in the cards playing as we do.......

Replies:

• Cracking bus routes. -- Spozzie, 10:07:23 01/30/17 Mon
    Saw on another board discussion about favourite bus routes and it peaked my interest.

Fave route as a kid was the 22 what a ride Putney Common, Parsons Green, WBR, Sloan Sq, Knightsbridge,Hyde Park Corner,Piccadilly what an absolute adventure.

Also enjoyed the 85 loved the start to end ride Putney Bridge to Kingston something about settling in your seat knowing you would be there at the end.

Worst..the bastard 72 was late for work almost everyday traveling up to Hammersmith and then Shepherd Bush and even late home. Bastard bus.

Replies:

• QPR 1 point gained or 2 points dropped? -- Spozzie, 00:06:57 01/23/17 Mon

That was uncomfortable viewing.

And of course the Official commentary drops more times that TT's H's.

Replies:

• Play offs. -- Spozzie, 10:17:57 01/22/17 Sun
    Let's hope "if" we get anywhere near the playoffs, we don't get taken to a penalty shoot out.

• TT - thanks for your ex-pat help, email inside -- NickB, 07:28:42 01/21/17 Sat
    nwwbowman@yahoo.com

Replies:

• Jesus H. Christ on a bicycle -- Sir [Brian Out]Bazil, 17:11:34 01/18/17 Wed
    If we can tear ourselves away from the Nonces in the Orient and their proclivities towards things I only fantasise about,.........MY Team is heading ridiculously towards the playoffs and possible reinstatement in the Premier League.I am ,like many of you I'm sure considering a trip back in April/May for games that may actually MEAN something. Who's with me ????? I don't give a Monkey's if you are straight........COYW

Replies:

• Moving on -- 321p, 08:10:38 01/15/17 Sun
    Well after nearly 7 years of putting up with sun sand and great local brews, I move to shanghai... 3 hours close to kick off and surely better live feeds

Replies:

• I thought the below posts were spam until I read through them and I then decided this was a targeted post at a very specific group. Thinking of us exiles I can't think of anyone in our group who couldn't use their services... -- Texas Tom, 13:53:19 01/06/17 Fri

Replies:
  • Merry Christmas to all exiles -- Odriscoll on the wing, 02:59:14 12/30/16 Fri

Replies:
  • 3 points tomorrow -- 321p, 13:21:54 12/29/16 Thu
    And the New Year will look luvverly!!!

Replies:

• Magic -- Sir [Brian Out]Bazil, 12:02:10 12/05/16 Mon
    One of my Grandkids first ever Fulham game today-4-0 as I type. He's gonna expect this every week !!!!Over the proverbial........ Oi Gazza in OZ-good game to catch on your visit mate!!!

Replies:

• Finally back in Melbourne -- 321p, 13:04:02 12/02/16 Fri
    Quite a party after the Huddersfield game... :)

It was my first game since the Juve game and considering some of the dross that I sat up and watched at 2am while in Oz, was a nice return.

Good beers in the Durrell pre-match, nice walk to the ground... what a wonderful sight when you turn the corner and see the cottage!!!

Sat and watched with some great mates and my brother in the JH. Did our best to get the singing going, but to be honest, the Fulham side did that with an outstanding performance. Aluko was MoM for me, summed up by the effort he put in for the Piazon goal.

More beers post match and great company.

The sort of day that reminded you why you supported the whites.

Replies:

• Blimey -- Sir [Brian Out]Bazil, 21:27:56 11/29/16 Tue
    Watched Scouse thieving gits nick game off Leeds today .Cameo shot of Norman "Bite yer legs" Hunter. Jeez....makes me realise how old TT, Loof and Dodger really are!!!!

• My Team -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 22:54:56 11/28/16 Mon
    The last two or three years would have seen us fail miserably on this past saturday.Had Wednesday had a bit of luck AND a more skillful finisher they could have been 3 up by half time. The fact remains this team/squad are a different animal and personally I believe SJ still has not achieved his ideal starting 11. Naturally being the Fulham i love the ball will drop when we least expect it and it will all end in tears however until such time I shall continue in blind faith to support My Team and hope for the best while expecting the worst. I still believe we have a playoff squad and with the right tweaking automatic promotion.Yes.....I am on mind altering drugs.........

Replies:

• To My Fellow Exiles -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 15:56:02 11/10/16 Thu
    Specifically you bleeding heart left wing tree hugging whale loving dolphin saving union supporting America hating anti Capitalists...........TRUMP!!!!!!!Up yer bum......The People have spoken. Yeah the man's a fahkin Pig [I aint that stupid] but your girlfriend Hillary [also a fahkin Pig physically] is a thieving lying criminally insane phsycopathic Caaaaaaaaahhhnnnt!!!! She's as untrustworthy as Uncle Joe [look it up Jack]. As plastic as Benito [look it up again Jack] and would sell her own grandkid for a seat at the throne that she believes is rightfully her's. Bollocks.......I LOVE The USofA!!!!

Replies:

• Magic Viv -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 14:45:35 11/08/16 Tue
    Two games on the trot. Two games NOT giving up any goals. Two games looking clearly in control. Who the Fcuk are these guys??? COYW......MY Team.......

Replies:

• Odd That..... -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 13:04:06 11/03/16 Thu
    The last time I saw us play 'Uddersfield was back in the dark gloomy days abd it was oop North. Talk about dark and gloomy weather wise add to that a driving rain. On the terraces you could see what looked like mineshafts in the surrounding hills....or am I just waxing poetic??Miserable journey up ...we got spanked 0-5...even more miserable journey home. Of course being Fulham supporters having misery piled onto us by our beloved club is nothing unusual its in our DNA.So yesterday's result was particularly satisfying for me.Having watched the whole 90 minutes it appeared as if the game was in slow motion?? Regardless: Brilliant result and hopefully our Exile gathering on friday will witness a positive outcome also as there should be at least 8 or 10 of us.Maybe it's the club that have caused Riley to be permanently miserable and anti-social? Maybe it's the club that has caused him to assault catatonic geriatric females? Who knows?? Remind me to ask him this coming friday. BTW-any of you statistics heads out there know when that game [0-5] at 'Uddersfield was???

Replies:

• Berbatov -- Brian [OUT], 18:57:25 11/02/16 Wed
    Berbatov is angling for a return to the Premier League.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04dzns3

"In this stage of my career I know where I am - I would happily play for a team where they use my experience and my knowledge. I can help young players develop and make the team stronger. In the end it's all about helping the team play."

Or alternatively: "Stomp around pissed off the whole game with my hands on my hips loudly complaining about any pass that isn't exactly how I want it, before eventually giving up altogether".

Replies:

• Huddersfield -- 321p, 21:33:53 10/31/16 Mon
    Well, a fortunate timing of work and an urgent passport renewal takes me from Asia across to Blighty later this week. First game since THAT Juventus game...

Its all gone down hill for fulham since then.. maybe this week will see a turn around in fortunes... you can thank me later...

In the durell before the game...

COYW!!

Replies:

• To all and sundry -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 13:00:20 10/25/16 Tue
    It should'nt really come as a surprise to any of us the outpouring of love and support for any of us Exiles going through rough times. The mere fact that some of us still get together yearly after some 16? years and shoot the shit and enjoy each others company [except for a certain miserable bastard] and watch TT "Do his Bollocks" speaks volumes. On the West Coast there will be a gathering of the brave few for the Pikeys game on the fourth.......and it's at times like this I appreciate being a Fulham supporter. Like our group gatherings it's a labour of bloody LOVE!!!
    However when the chips are down we all have certain methods we use to deal with our pains,trials and tribulations. For me it is knowing I will always have that useless decrepit,necro loving,geriatric molesting miserable Lipstick/Limousine Liberal anti-social BASTARD Riley to coat off on a regular basis. Followed closely by the young,totally devoid of any historical references upon which to base his ridiculous political opinions,oxygen thieving,lazy,out of work Nonce Jack.Poor poor ReneE!!!! I love you all [except Riley] and i'll be up to have dinner with you and your's this weekend Jack?? COYW......F**K the Scum & The Bush pigs!

Replies:

• More condolences at the match end. -- Spozzie, 16:04:57 10/19/16 Wed
    https://youtu.be/aoUb1pEDaaw

Matt at Match End

Replies:

• For Matt and Family -- Spozzie, 11:41:25 10/15/16 Sat

https://youtu.be/GIZ7lYOB2XU

Just a few words of condolence from us all.

• Excellent Shout Out -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 09:57:39 10/15/16 Sat
    .....From Gentleman Jim to the FFC Exiles [wherever we may be] and a very nice mention for our Matt and family. Nice one Keefybaby!!! COYW

• Matt the Bastard -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 12:31:44 10/08/16 Sat
    The same week you lost your Dad I lost a girlfriend of 20 years and my Mum. I dont say this to steal your thunder but to let you know that I am grieving and understand where you are coming from. I had several occasions to meet your wife and kids before our games back home and so i'm speaking from a very personal angle here. Having raised my daughter alone from junior high to when she left for college I played both Mum and Dad.That is now your role. It is not an easy task but you must/will find a way.One thing I learned is that our kids cannot understand nor like when we,as parents,show weakness. Grieve but keep your chin held high mate. Much love........

Replies:

• No easy way to say this........ -- Bastard, 20:46:20 10/04/16 Tue
    My beautiful wife passed away very suddenly last week.

Emma, Nick & I are absolutely gutted & devastated.

We miss her so much already.

A very sad Matt

Replies:

• Stuff............ -- Bastard, 23:23:14 09/28/16 Wed
    So, been in London for the week for Dad's Funeral & Memorial; he passed away on Labour Day after a long battle with lymphoma.

I helped carry his coffin into the Crematorium, with one of Nick's Fulham shirts inside with him.

Difficult week, but ultimately a good one; lots of good memories, family times & kind words from people I've not seen in years.

Anyway, off to the Cottage in a few; time to smash a few past Bristol City & break out of this slump.

Interesting to see another Matt on TIFF going to his first match after his Dad died recently too today.

RIP Dad !!

Bastard

Replies:

• They finally got Sir Bazil bang to rights -- Brian [OUT], 22:38:45 09/23/16 Fri

• Scum lose....therefore our result is moot -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 22:59:40 09/22/16 Thu
    It does'nt happen too often therefore it is our duty to scream from the highest point wherever you may be. I have no particular love for the thieving Scouse gits but they do look rather tasty this year. Regardless: The Walham green Wankers and their legions of adoring gloryhunting "fans" must be wondering whether to wear their crisp fresh new blue jerseys today while shopping with the wife.......

Replies:

• Prince Buster -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 11:13:52 09/16/16 Fri
    So I'm driving home from a lovely brunch in Laguna Beach. Minding my own business and barely audible through a PBS radio station I'm listening to a broad London accent [circa 1968?}introduce a certain Prince buster. He played "Ethiopia" and "Madness" plus the usual well known hits like "Al Capone"....etc....etc. I was lucky in one way growing up with much older brother's one of whom was a MOD another was an original london Skinhead [Keith & Texas Tom's era's]. So from the age of 9 and 10yrs old I was introduced to Ska...Buebeat and reggae. The concert this station was broadcasting live from could have been one of many old london Clubs..."Lacy Lady" in Hackney Marshes? "Room at the Top" in Ilford? "Streatham Locarno"? "Hammersmith Palais"?.....or a whole host of London clubs/Disco's of that era. Bloody marvelous rewind to my young year's. Even at this old age I still consider this REAL music along with soul & R&B. Blues is a very very close second.

Replies:

• We Have Got Our Fulham Back -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 10:22:53 09/11/16 Sun
    There you go Ladies....right back to the same old FFC we know and love!!!Brian naturally can once again wallow in his misery. Maybe he will even celebrate? By toasting only a week old slice of bread instead of one month old. Using last months dripping instead of last Christmas?? Roll on tuesday and a team I've never heard of nor have a clue if they are even in England?? Guaranteed a "Fulhamish" result???

• New Away Shirt -- Wilkkkee, 02:55:22 09/10/16 Sat
    Curious, has anyone purchased the new shirt, if so, what are your thoughts on it...........Good quality?

Replies:

• Fulham in china -- 321p, 21:45:36 09/01/16 Thu
    Not been on here for a while, but wondered if there were any other exiles in Shanghai ?

Anyway, at least this year looks like we are going to be dragging ourselves out of the shit that we have seen in recent years. A solid year and a cup final would be nice..

COYW

Replies:

• Not quite sure what happened there... -- 321p, 10:37:35 09/01/16 Thu
    We appear to have gone into the transfer market with a plan...

Replies:

• Who the F**K are these guys??? -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 13:29:50 08/30/16 Tue
    Ok....we have gone a ridiculously large number of games without a defeat. We are playing [by all accounts] pretty bloody good football.We have a Manager that appears to know what he is doing and has been given the nod by the Gaffer. Meaning Klein could in deKlein [geddit???]Dodger has given me a brilliant idea.....to collect PINS from every State we have an Exile [and Country] with which to stick into Brian's EFFIGY!!!! Our current success is going to give the "Miserable One" a fahkin Cardiac unless we revert back to our usual crap self.......I did'nt support a team for over 50 years to enjoy success"I hear Riley say.....well NAFF ORFF....I'm enjoying it....my kids..neice and brother are enjoying it and Riley can go back to bonking Stiffs.......COYW!!!!!

Replies:

• Good to have our Fulham back.....We would of lost that game last year. -- odriscoll on the wing, 00:38:23 08/29/16 Mon

Replies:
  • Moneyball?? -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 12:33:14 08/22/16 Mon
    If the reports/rumours are true it would appear that we are dealing in "Sabermetrics". My fellow Exiles who,like my lovely self,are Baseball fans will be familiar with this term. Billy Bean anyone? The Oakland A's?? Circa 2002/03/04. He brought in a whole new system which now several teams in MLB use and was a very different approach to selecting player's while cutting the payroll dramatically. Look it up-it's quite interesting. I have'nt read it in 10 years so cannot quite remember how long it took the A's to produce a team to challenge the big spender's or if the effect was immediate? As I recall it frustrated the hell out of the team's manager as he was almost powerless to choose whom he wanted.

Replies:

• First visit back to the cottage tomorrow for a long time ...looking forward to another 3 points -- Odriscoll on the wing, 00:09:33 08/20/16 Sat

Replies:
  • Oh Dear-Poor Riley -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 22:19:40 08/16/16 Tue
    My Team....Three games-three wins-tied top of the division!!!!! Must have caused a little bloating of Riley's "farmers" and tweaked his miserable boat into the hint of a smile which in turn causes him a touch of happiness [misery]. While we all bask in this temporary glory Riley has a conundrum wrapped in an enigma! What to do.......what to do???? COYW !!!!

Replies:

• Breaking News: -- Keith, 23:36:37 08/13/16 Sat

I will be retiring in a few days. "You cant be that old" I hear you say... True.. I will be handing back my cell phone, laptop and printer. Yes I will be off the grid as they say for an indefinite period.
    So I apologise in advance as this year’s customary Christmas card is looking unlikely.

I fear that this year’s eXile bonding in Vegas was probably my last.

Replies:

• Fulham 1 - Geordies 0 -- Bastard, 12:37:17 08/12/16 Fri
    Back in Blighty, last minute flight due to continued & major decline in the health of the Old Man (& 70 yr FFC-er).

Decided to take a break from the miserable surroundings of the NHS @ Barnet Hospital (how does anyone ever get mentally strong enough to get out of these places ffs ?!) & head to SW6 for a Friday night. Spoke to the ticket office Friday morning & told too late to book over the phone or on-line, but plenty of singles left......gotta get there in person......

After a drive through N, NW & W London, get to CC @ 4 something only to be told all sold out ! Fuk, what to do ? I know, head to The Durrell & see what's what.

Get there, grab a pint, bump into Ollie, Jan, their boys & Clarkie; explain my predicament & within a few mins, Ollie has me sorted out !!

Thanks again to Ollie & your boy, Ben; really appreciated your help & pleased to be your Grand Daughter for a night........!!!!!

Thanks also to Jan for some thoughtful words regarding Dad's situation.

So onto Bloomers Bar for a beer, meet back with Clarkie chasing some (more) skirt, then onto the ground.

Place is packed, atmosphere great, like the new-old days (!!), seat in H2, towards the back - great view.

Match was better than could be expected - heard all this crap on Talk Shite (it really is) driving up about how NUFC will walk this division, win by 15pts, win every game, all the bollox you could imagine. Still there was genuine trepardation prior to the match - could we hold them to a point ?

First half fairly even (couple of good penalty shouts for both), until Matt Smith - nicely done !!

Second half electric, attacking Hammy End; atmosphere picking up as Sun went down. Geordies surprisingly quite from where I was - think they believed their own hype & couldn't believe what they were seeing. By now, I'd put down the programme & had stopped checking numbers with names !!!

Not too many real dodgy moments & we could/should have scored a second; both again having penalty shouts - the one in front of us on Aluko by Hanley from Smith's header back as clear as you like).

Final whistle : "we are top the league, say we are top the league !"

So, 3 pts, clean sheet & a well executed game plan by committed players for cared - how long have we waited of for one of these & glad to experience it.

Keeper looks good, though not much to do
    Defenders a good group : Odoi looked really good, one particularly impressive piece of skill in the second half would be on all news reports if pulled off by Ronaldo ! Center backs great, Malone's service after getting in good positions awful.
    Midfield promising : lots of driving runs at pace, keeping NUFC on back foot & uncomfortable
    Smith scored.

Well done Slav, well done boys, well done fans, well done Ollie.

Back to reality & Barnet NHS again now.

WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE !

Bastard

Replies:

• We Are Top Of The League!!! -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 00:19:25 08/09/16 Tue
    Good turnout of Southern California FFC Fans at the restaurant next door to "Jack the Excuse Merchants" pub.Apparently "Jack the Excuse Merchant" could'nt organise his mate to open the pub in time even though Justin and the MISERABLE ONE traveled 4 fahkin hours down to SoCal so we the watched first 20 minutes at a Tiddly joint next door. It all turned out well though.......We are top of the league.....until tomorrow!!!

Replies:

• Sad -- Brian [OUT], 23:24:35 08/04/16 Thu
    Visiting this site makes me sad now - it's like going back to your childhood home and finding it broken-down with the roof off. Then again, I might move in - the rent will be cheap and nobody will bother me...

And on another topic, an impressive string of friendly results surely means we're doomed to another miserable season at the wrong end of the table.

Replies:

• Playoffs.... -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 17:02:53 07/21/16 Thu
    What a fabulous weekend of football!!! The Wombles...'Ull & Barnsley all get promoted.The atmosphere & enjoyment on the winners faces just priceless. Are we the only Country that has this system? There's even rumours of the Wombles heading back to Plough Lane.......Love it-great 3 days. Right then-I'm off to a VFW ceremony.....bbq and then it's NHL Finals. My Penguins baby-yeah!!!! Brian is still miserable.

Replies:

• Cottage Pub -- Slinky McVelvet, 16:54:43 07/21/16 Thu
    Will be in Cocoa Beech next week and understand the Cottage Pub used to be owned by one of our own. Anyone know if it's still worth a visit?

Replies:

• What a Disgrace -- dodger, 17:56:04 06/28/16 Tue
    When Roy took over, I thought it was a good move as his methods had made unfancied teams difficult to beat and over-achievers. Realistically, we don't have world-class players, so I hoped that he could turn England into a well drilled team as he did with Fulham, Switzerland, Finland, West Brom, etc.

In most cases teams start slow and get better as the tournament progresses. I knew we were in trouble when after the Wales game, Sturridge said we played well and at HT they were confident the goals would come, and Rooney after the Slovakia game "All we could be accused of from a critical point of view was that we didn't take our chances." Really? England got worse wit every game and you can argue that the best football was played in the first half v Russia and nothing after.

Against Iceland, the team looked very un-Hodgson-like. Lack of shape, no discipline, players not seeming to know where they were supposed to be playing. The line-ups were a mystery. Again, one of Hodgson's trademarks is to keep the same team and if you remember at Fulham rarely used subs. They were a number of strange decisions. Why was Sterling playing when he clearly had no confidence after bad performances and rightly being dropped? Why did we play with 3 strikers and two out of position? Why was our big centre forward taking corners and free kicks, especially after they either didn't get past the first man or sailed over everyone for a goal kick? Why didn't Rashford come on earlier for Rooney, who was having a 'mare? Why wasn't Barkley used when the game was crying out for someone to run at the opposition? I guess the questions go on and on.

The whole team seemed to lack ideas. What summed it up was when we got a free kick just inside their half and we passed it sideways and backwards, and after 5 passes we ended up in the same place. Overall, we were out played, outfought, and Iceland could have scored a few more. A sad day and a disgraceful performance.

• Watching My Son Play -- Jim, 23:57:21 06/20/16 Mon
    Hope Vegas was great, really sorry to miss it just too much to deal with this Summer.
    For anyone interested my son's game on Wednesday at 7.30 Central time is the featured game for the Development Academy Playoffs that day and will be streamed live on US Soccer you Tube Page.
    ussoccerda.com/2016-feature-games
    He will be the goalie for the Houston Dynamo U17/18 versus the Seattle Sounders U17/18.
    If you see an orange flag waved in the crowd that will be me.

• Enough of this Trayvon stuff........ -- Bastard, 10:54:29 05/24/16 Tue
    .......after all, he was, unlike most 'news' organizations portrayed him (with a 6th grade picture) he was a 6' 160lb 17 yr old 'boy' !!

Regardless, Zimmermann's demonstrated himself to be a particularly despicable scum bag post-event.

Anyway & in the words of the inimitable Keithy-baby, it's only 21 sleeps until Vegas !!

What are our arrival times/hotels ?

I land at 1pm, staying at Linq w/the fat seal clubber - fukkin get in !!!

Outside of Euro matches/lines/hookers/relentless craps (you know who), what else do we want to get up to ?

Bastard

Replies:

• Station Spotter -- Brian [OUT], 16:28:00 05/19/16 Thu
    This is the kind of achievement I applaud, and I know I'm not the only Exile who would happily tag alongside this dedicated old boy in his travels.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36196948

Replies:

• Vegas -- Wilkkkee, 01:45:56 05/04/16 Wed
    Flight in at 5:38 pm on Friday........out 10:45 am on Monday........TT, you picking me up in your limo?

Replies:

• Septics -- wocka, 12:37:16 04/25/16 Mon
    I'm fukken pissed off that you septics who couldn't normally organise a piss up in a brewery seem to have your fukken act together in organising your Vegas catch up this year! No arguments no he said she said - what the fuck is going on?

Hope all well with everyone and apologies for the lack of banter from my down under bretheren I don't what the fuck has happened to them all even old Polecat is nowhere to be seen!

Replies:

• Bastard and all others -- Wilkkkee, 05:10:33 04/22/16 Fri
    Have you got your flights booked yet for Vegas........everything still a go?

Replies:

• Mathematically safe -- Brian [Stato], 14:57:50 04/20/16 Wed
    If MK Dons and Charlton lose one more game, and we win one more game, we're mathematically safe from relegation for another season. I think that's reason enough for me to smile.

Right, that's that out of the way for another 12 months then. Back to being miserable...

Replies:

• Vegas -- dodger, 21:09:52 04/10/16 Sun
    I want to firm up the weekend for Vegas. From Keith's previous post it seems most people can make either weekend. My preference is the first weekend, June 11, here's why. We can see the England v Russia game on Saturday at a reasonable time, as well as the Welsh and Irish.

The other option is to go the weekend of June 25th. If England win their group all good, as we play on Saturday, if we are runners up, we don't play until Monday lunchtime. If we get through as best 3rd place team, we'd play 10:00am Saturday morning. To be sure, it would mean staying over until Tuesday or getting a flight out Monday night.

So, unless some people definitely can't make the first week, I suggest we lock it in. Also, I'd like to watch a few games at Pete Rose's new sports bar. It next to Planet Hollywood.

Replies:

• Well, well!!!!! -- looooooooooof, 13:52:27 04/08/16 Fri
    So this is where all you dickheads hang out these days. Hadn`t seen anything on spacebook for awhile.

Replies:

• Relegation Battles 'R' Us -- Brian (Miserable etc), 00:58:25 04/03/16 Sun
    Except in the old days, we used to win them... However, the optimist in me notes that Hodgson's reign began with a similarly unpromising lurch towards relegation, then when we were at rock bottom the recovery began, we pulled off the Great Escape, consolidated during the following season and then we had the impossible fairy-tale journey to the Europa Final, where we beat the absolute best in Europe and came within minutes of realising the unimaginable.

Jokanovic's record proves him to be a good lower division manager, there's no reason he can't achieve a similar transformation as Hodgson, perhaps not as extraordinary; but similarly to Sir Woy he's inherited a high quality but chronically under-performing squad that he first has to organise and motivate consistently. The improvement is slow in coming but it didn't happen immediately with Hodgson either and it began with and was defined by, that incredible escape from relegation, when the bookies were already paying out on us being down. After that even the most jaded and cynical of supporters (ie all the Exiles) began to Believe, and that belief was the foundation of our subsequent rise to the giddy pinnacle - from where we immediately threw ourselves off of course, and just to make sure we fell far enough and stay rooted to the bottom, we tied an anvil to ourselves named Felix.

My point is though, that we finally have a decent manager, we've always had a decent squad, something's still not gelling, but that doesn't mean we're doomed (yet). We can still go down if we throw in some seriously bad luck along with our wretchedly bad form, but our survival is still completely up to us - including a gigantic game against the Mighty MK Dons (how quickly it came to that), and let's face it, if a Fulham team fighting for their lives can't get 3 points against 'THE' MK Dons, we don't deserve to survive, and we should shame-facedly hand our higher status to the likes of Wigan...or Burton (for fuck's sake, when did that happen?! That we're vying for league status on an equal footing with Burton Albion!).

Replies:

• England -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 18:13:57 03/26/16 Sat
    Very entertaining and if WOY plays the up and comers we just might nick something in the Euros..........Vardy....MY Leicester [did I mention My team?].......Naff orff Riley you miserable Caaaaaaaaaahhhhnnnnt.

• Massive Lack of balls -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 03:43:43 03/22/16 Tue
    Alright Ladies i understand our beloved team is shit and boring.I accept many of you have a huge gap when it comes to saying how you feel [especially the texans and canadians] But........this cute and cuddly site is OUR'S and we can vent when we feel the need. At this moment in time why are we not venting and rejoicing in the SCUM of london with their legions of gloryhunting "fans" and screaming at the top of our collective voices that they are out of the Chumps league????? What the Feck is wrong with ya'll???? OK....Fulham have lulled us into a sort of slumber but it aint nothing new is it?? The Filth of london will not win the premier and now are out of the chumps....what else??? Come on you Lillywhites....lets be 'avin you.......PS:I Love you all

Replies:

• Bastard -- Wilkkkee, 20:36:16 02/10/16 Wed
    The packagae arrived today.............fantastic......thanks buddy!

• Updated cell numbers -- Wilkkkee, 01:00:50 02/10/16 Wed
    Hey guys, can you send me you cell numbers , this international text package is the dog's!

Replies:

• Bastard -- Wilkkkee, 12:37:11 01/18/16 Mon
    Has he dropped off of the face of the earth..............or is he imprisoned?

Replies:

• Jan window -- justin in ca, 01:13:27 01/08/16 Fri
    I know the club are banned from doing any transfer business but does that also include loan deals?

Replies:

• Merry Christmas -- odriscoll on the wing, 11:30:34 12/31/15 Thu
    Merry Christmas all

I wish you all well and hope 2016 brings you joy.

Stay safe wherever you are and here's hoping Santa has something in his sack for Fulham this year!!

Good luck all.

Replies:

• Expectations.............High or Low? -- Wilkkkee, 23:52:36 12/30/15 Wed
    Well it is finally nice and releif that we have hired a "Coach/Manager". We came up with a good performance on Tuesday to defeat Rotherham, it seems we had the right players and formation for that match. Not sure if SJ had any input at all for that match but the main thing was that we picked up the three points. I am sure that SJ has studied video and spoken to many people at the club including the players and knows who he wants in the lineup on Saturday. He may or may not get it right in his first match, but hopefully many of you on this forum will give him a chance and not expect immediate results. It will take time and lets find the players that want to wear the shirt and work hard to be successful. At best I think we will be midtable by the end of the season as I do feel we have a good enough squad to avoid relegation. We do have a few players that just seem to be along for the ride, SJ needs to find them out, motivate them or move them out............end of. Not sure if Moussa was injured or just dropped on Tuesday..........but Cauley MUST start at the weekend. He is a hungry player and should be rewarded for a very good performance and of course two well taken goals. Lets all be positive and don't call for SJ's head if we don't win on the weekend, lets just look to see if there is some improvement and fight amongst the players.

Replies:

• Up yer Bum.... -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 19:19:36 12/23/15 Wed
    I'm off to Blighty and no doubt will meet up with young James for the game[s] it's really the only depressing part of the trip [not James-the games] A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fellow Exiles [except the miserable bastard who celebrates being alone with his one lump of coal and spreads sadness wherever he goes]. ........like all good atheists I celebrate this time of year as a tradition-if this is the one time people are pleasant to each other and buy presents for those they love then i'm all for it.I cheated for the first time and watched season 6 of "Downton Abbey"before it comes on US Telly...this way I can enjoy the "Christmas Special"finale in England without having to go for a walk in the cold.......

Replies:

• Seasonal Greetings -- Keith, 01:49:17 12/23/15 Wed
    Here's wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
    Stay safe everyone, especially those with travel plans.

I hope to see you all in Vegas 2016.

Replies:

• Vegas 2016 -- Keith, 12:33:16 12/19/15 Sat
    Let's sort out the dates for Vegas. I have included the schedule. June 11th , 16th, and 20th is when England play. http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2317361.html. The 11th is the only date that falls on a Saturday. The 16th is a Thursday and 20th a Monday.

Replies:

• Anybody changed address in the last 12 months -- Keith, 21:02:20 12/17/15 Thu

Replies:
  • Somewhat Lifeless -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 18:07:30 12/12/15 Sat
    Jesus h. Christ on a bicycle Ladies. We are as dull as our beloved team. There really is plenty to talk about....our team play like shit when it suits them ...due no doubt to no accountability. Kahn doing an impersonation of Clay & Bulstrode. Brian & Jack's "Freedom Fighter"s are murdering people in the County next to mine [14 dead/22+ injured]. "The Donald" want's to ban all Ragheads from MY USofA....oops sorry....was that not politically correct?? Kiss my grits. Loonies trying to murder innocent bystander's on our underground....WTF???? Something WONDERFUL happened on the weekend though.......MY Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic BEAT the Walham Green Wankers!!!!!!!! Wonder where all those glory hunting Scum fans from Poole & Christchurch and Dorset in general buried their treasonous heads???? Ah well.....onwards and upwards......PS: How about My Panthers and Bengals then?????

Replies:

• Anyone Else Be Over For Christmas? -- Jim, 10:54:15 12/11/15 Fri
    Got my Derby and Rotherham tickets today. Hope I don't have the usual regrets about leaving the pub to go to the game....

Replies:

• Kit gone. Thank fuck … -- Polecat - The Voice of Reason, 17:27:03 11/22/15 Sun
    … now let's watch as we get another spastic appointment. My prediction - Curbs.

Replies:

• Bristol City -- Brian (TMB), 11:56:33 11/05/15 Thu
    It always kicked off with that lot whether we were at the Cottage or Ashton Gate, never quite sure why, probably because they had a giant mob of hooligans who went looking for trouble every week. Those days are over though I'm glad to say - on the pitch I think we'll get a result tomorrow and keep on moving up towards the play-off spots. I'm not currently on any medication.

Replies:

• Another Great Saturday -- Jim, 13:32:14 10/28/15 Wed
    Up here in Virginia on an official all expenses paid College visit to Virginia Tech, strains of "stick yer blue flag up yer arse" coming out of the Telly in the hotel room. Great victory for Fulham. Things can't get any better...(I flew into Carolina Spoz and you might want to check the air on the rear left tyre of your house....). Just about to join 66,000 others and watch Tech play Duke at American Football. Probably shouldn't ask if they have any Louisville type parental recruiting techniques ;) .......

Replies:

• Olde Tyme TV -- Spozzie, 17:53:58 10/14/15 Wed
    Was thinking the other day about TV when I was a kid.

And got to wondering what was The Flashing Blade all about?

All I can remember is a bunch of (French?) musketeer type chaps laying siege to a castle and dashing thru the French countryside on horses.

But other than that I cannot fathom a plot or storyline.

Replies:

• A Good Saturday -- Jim (Saving Up For A Trip To Visit Polecat...), 02:36:09 10/05/15 Mon
    I must say, I do enjoy watching chelsea these days in front of the ugliest fans in the Premiership...

Replies:

• FFC v QPR On USA TV? -- cooperiser, 10:14:00 10/02/15 Fri
    Does anyone know if the game tomorrow night will be shown in any bars in the Fremont Street area of Vegas? Cheers 🍻

Replies:

• Bloody Marvelous -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 13:16:16 09/29/15 Tue
    After the Scum the Bush Pigs are next on the list of "teams i love to hate". Got together with young "Jack the Spiv" and what a performance our boy's put on. I'm gonna have to wait for the video from FFC Official as i'm not sure if we were that good or they were that bad or a combo of the two.Young jack's mate "Poor Jamie" who run's the pub is a bloody star. Jack used his very dodgy offshore account to make a few very "iffy" bets from me and jamie [mines a yank offshore-his is UK based]and he managed to extort quite a few hundred $$$ out of us all. Yeah-we all won a bit but he obviously used his techy ability to outdo us. I reckon he still owes me at least a grand and Jamie 7 or 8 grand.Brilliant afternoon-I was in no fit state to represent THE LONDON HAIR STUDIO after but well worth it.My only regret is not having the miserable bastard from 50 miles north next to me and to watch his miserable dejected boat crack a smile when each goal went in.......priceless.

Replies:

• Oh Barry Barry Hayles -- Brian (TMB50MN), 14:30:19 09/25/15 Fri
    'I'll keep playing until my phone stops'

Barry Hayles will be 44 when the 2016 FA Cup final takes place on 21 May, but Chesham United's former Premier League striker has no plans to retire.
    Hayles, who played three seasons in the top flight with Fulham, scoring 13 times in 75 appearances, is showing no sign of slowing down after joining the 13th club of his career in the summer.
    "A few of the boys tell me I'll still be playing at 50," joked Hayles, ahead of Chesham's home tie with Aylesbury.

"Seriously, I will keep on playing until my phone stops ringing."
    Hayles's enthusiasm for the game - he made his debut for Stevenage Borough, a non-League team at the time, in 1994 - is as strong as it was when he was scoring against Chelsea and Tottenham.
    The 2002 FA Cup semi-finalist played for Truro City last season, making 550-mile round trips from his London home to the Cornwall-based club for games.
    Hayles is player-coach at Buckinghamshire-based Chesham, who play in the Southern League Premier Division.
    Having served under ex-England boss Kevin Keegan and Wales manager Chris Coleman during his professional playing days, Hayles is keen to embark on a managerial career.
    "I started my playing career in non-league and worked my way up. I want to work my way up the coaching ladder too," he added.
    Chesham manager Andy Leese said: "Barry is incredibly fit and his appetite for the game is phenomenal.
    "He might be 43 but he can still out-run players a lot younger than him."

• Defensive Midfield -- dodger, 12:46:45 09/24/15 Thu
    So Sakari Mattila won MoM, and from what I read it appears most people who were at the game agreed. So is he the answer to the big defensive MF player I said we needed? More importantly, will Kit play him in the league?

• Blackburn -- Brian (TMB50MN), 10:35:20 09/24/15 Thu
    Despite the misery of the 4am kick-off, the hassle of the travel, the total lack of sleep and the ill-advised consumption of booze, never mind the terror of 12 hours in 'Bazza World', it was great to finally see a live league game and be able to assess this current squad.

2 things are clear - we're great going forward; in the other direction, not so much. While we defend well in an individual sense, ie make well-timed tackles, win plenty of balls in the air, pass the ball with skill and confidence from the back, as a unit we're flawed, we back off too much, defend too deep, the defensive midfield is either non-existent or somehow bypassed. The opposition are constantly allowed into crossing and shooting positions before a serious challenge is put in. Blackburn must have had 10 good chances in and around the box that only didn't result in goals because of a combination of poor finishing, great keeping, blind luck and in one case an apparently blind linesman. A better team than Blackburn will murder us. It'll be a great game, but we'll end up losing by a tennis score (6-3).

I love the fact that we get forward so quickly and in numbers but why don't we shut the door behind us? Why are we always wide open? Our forwards pressurise their defenders in possession well enough, but once it's out of their back 4 they can move the ball to the edge of our box unhindered, so that virtually every opposition attack results in a shot on goal or a dangerous cross into the area, or both. To me if they get a shot off from 15-20 yards or a cross in from the by-line, the defence has already failed. It's all end-to-end stuff - where's the midfield battle we used to see?

I still fancy us to be in or around the play-off positions come May, but I can't see us getting beyond the first round, and God help us if we did. A PL standard strike force (even a shit one) would score goals for fun against us.

Replies:

• Cruel & unusual punishment -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 17:16:20 09/13/15 Sun
    So it's bad enough having to be up at 2:30am to drive [at 3:15am] the 30/40 minutes it takes to get to young "Jack the Liberal" and his "Pub". No decent breakfast for another 4 to 5 hour's......watching a team that are a mere facsimile of that fabulous Tigana promotion 11.....BUT......having to put up with that Miserable Bastard 50 miles north is just too much. I'll fix him. He thinks he's miserable now? Wait till he get's the bill for dinner saturday night.....for me and all my friend.

Replies:

• My Boy In Goal Against Argentina -- Jim, 01:18:30 09/09/15 Wed
    Sorry for the shout out, but if you go to the Houston Dynamo web page under news and also Academy there is a photo of my boy in goal against the Argentine national team, plus an article and a couple if video's.

Replies:

• Tim Ream -- Jim, 11:08:21 09/07/15 Mon
    Had a really good game for the US against Peru, which I hope bodes well for the future.

• Calling all Exiles - Your Country Needs You -- Brian [Miserable], 23:44:15 09/02/15 Wed
    http://www.bbc.com/news/health-34113080

Replies:

• Poor Start? -- Brian [OUT], 23:39:28 09/02/15 Wed
    It's early days of course, but it turns out we've already played 3 out of the 5 top teams (including first and second). Admittedly dropped points against them all, but in tight games, so maybe that calls for a reassessment of our supposedly 'bad' start and a re-evaluation of our future prospects?

Replies:

• Hyndman -- dodger, 16:59:01 08/31/15 Mon
    With Parker back in training, we jhave loads of central MF players, all it seems are ahead of Hyndman in Kit/Rigg's mind. This was clear as he didn't even get a game in the Micky Mouse cup games. Why the hell don't they send him out on loan if they're not going to play him. I'm sure there must be a League One side that would be happy to get him? Far better than sitting on the bench at Fulham and getting the odd game in the U21s

• Well? -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 05:00:10 08/31/15 Mon
    Am I the only one constantly looking at/playing back highlights of our win and THE FILTH OF LONDON losing? What a brilliant weekend and what a way to go into the two week break. To be honest I'm not sure which result what I'm more pleased about......Brian is still a miserable bastard and...Poor ReneE....PS: There are three gatherings of California FFC fans on the trot coming up sharpish. I believe all in september. Even young Justin is making the effort to join us [it's quite a trek]....pity Tom the Yak and the miserable bastard 50 miles up north cant be arsed.....

Replies:

• Bury our collective heads? -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 03:19:03 08/26/15 Wed
    Nah. Too early. By that I mean it's not too late to get someone in who can work with this lot representing our team.I would like to see Kit achieve some success but he has had a fair bit of time and the much needed help in the back four that even the youngest fan could see has not materialised [bad luck losing Garbutt admittedly]. I may be a nostalgic old fart but too many of our fan's are saying it's just not fun watching this rabble. Looking back to the old day's even when we lost we entertained-did'nt we?? Regardless i am sticking my neck out and stating: We will beat Huddersfield & Sheffield Utd......I'll shuffle back to the assisted living shall I ?? PS: Brian is still a miserable bastard and as for young Jack.....Poor ReneE.....

Replies:

• Kit -- Spozzie, 13:30:25 08/20/15 Thu
    Is it ever going to work out?

New players in the team but according to reports the same old problems and formation.

Shouldn't we just get rid of Kit now, surely he us just a dead man walking. The players signed and (hopefully) to be signed are Riggs decisions and kit has no input or say in who comes in.

1 point out of a possible 6 and probably 1 out of 9 after the Hull game. Really what have we got to lose by appointing or at least trying someone else until a permanent new manager can be recruited.

It just seems to be the same old same old for the last 30 or more months, defeat, struggle and basically shit football and entertainment.

I hope those who were bored of mid table Premier League football and yearned for the fun of the Championship are happy with what they are getting.

Replies:

• Help me out here........ -- odriscoll on the wing, 08:02:15 08/16/15 Sun
    Take a look at this article from the Mail, now I know some on here are (how can I say it nicely) fecking old there is a picture of Hammersmith broadway from 1910...And if you look behind the station (butterwick bus depot) you will see floodlights......What stadium was there then?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3196543/Rare-photographs-fascinating-early-days-London-s-Tube-network-including-vintage-strike-chaos.html

Your help will be rewarded in the skies.

Replies:

• Prediction Thread -- Spozzie, 18:04:02 08/14/15 Fri
    Steve Foster, Peter Ward, TWOOOOOOOO.

Seagulls come inland and nest at the Cottage.

Will the boy Dunk be a Fulham player?

Your final scoreline prediction please.

Replies:

• League Cup -- Brian (TMB50MN), 01:39:51 08/14/15 Fri
    Well that's us out then, Sheffield Utd have got our number.

Sunderland v Exeter, nice mid-week away trip. Coming from Devon, the coach would have to leave the previous week to make the kick-off.

• Get those bloody buses out of here!! -- odriscoll on the wing, 19:26:20 08/13/15 Thu
    Another one gone

Stephen Lewis RIP

I hate you Butler!!

Replies:

• Dads Army -- Spozzie, 00:01:09 08/13/15 Thu

What was your first reaction when you heard there was going to be a movie remake of Dad's Army? Whatever you thought, the first poster for the new film has some important advice: Don't Panic.

The poster takes inspiration from Corporal Jones's famous catchphrase, and also features the key cast set to recreate one of Britain's best-loved comedies.

The new film, starring Toby Jones as Captain Mainwaring and Bill Nighy as Sergeant Wilson, will be in cinemas on 5th February 2016.

Also poking their heads into the new poster are Danny Mays as Private Walker (far left), Harry Potter's Michael Gambon as Private Godfrey (second from left), The Inbetweeners' Blake Harrison as Private Pike (third from left), Tom Courtenay as Corporal Jones (second from right) and Bill Paterson as Private Fraser (far right).

Catherine Zeta-Jones also stars as journalist Rose Winters, who arrives in Walmington-on-Sea to profile the 'brave' Home Guard keeping Great Britain safe.

Ian Lavender, the original Private Pike, is set to play a cameo role in the new film, and co-writer Jimmy Perry acts as executive producer.

Sherlock's Mark Gatiss, Last Tango in Halifax's Sarah Lancashire and Gavin & Stacey's Alison Steadman are also set to appear in the film, directed by St Trinians' Oliver Parker and adapted by Mr Bean's Holiday screenwriter Hamish McColl.

The film is set in 1944; the Allies are in the final months of planning before D-Day when a mysterious radio signal from Walmington-on-Sea to Berlin puts the whole operation at risk. Is there a spy in the Home Guard's midst?

Replies:

• An Excellent weekend already -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 19:04:24 08/09/15 Sun
    While I appear to be the only Exile that Fahkin HATES the Bloo Filth up the road AND the Bush Pigs [maybe with the exception of a certain miserable bastard 50 miles north] MY weekend was made today. Like many born and bred Londoners,as much as I pray to a non-existant God,would love to see the Scum lose regularly and often. However , being held to a draw at home is a result-add to that a Bush Pig loss!!!....and we DO NOT LOSE!!!....is my fellow Transgender Ladyboy Exiles...A BRILLIANT WEEKEND!!!....COYW!!!!

Replies:

• End of Season placing -- Spozzie, 20:17:15 08/08/15 Sat
    Anyone want to hasten a guess as to Fulham finishing position come the end of the season?

We can did this thread out and see how close we were.

Replies:

• Cardiff v Fulham -- Sir [Brian OUT-of the closet] Bazil, 21:05:27 08/07/15 Fri
    OK-According to my mates son who works for some cable/satellite company in the UK we are NOT on any feeds to the USofA........so let me be the first in saying Fulham win 3-1 or 3-2......and Brian can go F**K himself. Thankyou and goodnight.

• Palace game..... -- Sir [Brian OUT-of the closet] Bazil, 12:57:02 07/31/15 Fri
    Anyone of you Pumpkins know if GJ + Sean & commentary is on this saturday??? Just axing...you know.

Replies:

• Growing up Fulham -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 09:55:16 07/22/15 Wed
    Anyone read the posts on the official site about "Growing up Fulham"? I do believe that each and every one of us Exiles could relate to pretty much every reply.........except the "miserable one" who's dementia has caused him to forget who he supports.

• The Euros Vegas -- Justin, 19:22:07 07/10/15 Fri
    I know it's a year away for anyone to think about it but I'm going to put it out there anyway.Would any of you like to have one more hooray in Vegas next Summer?I would be game and could do with some good ol drinking and chumming around with you all.

Replies:

• My English Ladies!!! -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 23:04:07 07/05/15 Sun
    Sorry you girl haters out there....you know who you are....

Replies:

• How to Beat the Japs -- Coach dodger, 10:04:35 07/01/15 Wed
    I reckon the Japs are technically better than us and probably fitter. If we try and match them passing as the Aussies did, we're going to lose by 3. The way to beat them is to go back to old long ball. Their tallest defender is around 5'7" the rest are midgets. We need to miss out the midfield. Either play a long ball up to our forwards or play it wide and get some crosses in. We've already seen virtually all the goalies are vampires. Let's give their defenders a good battering. We've got some players that are good in the air, let's capitalize on every free kick and corner.

I mentioned on Facebook that the Aussies got the tactics all wrong. In the second half they had two forwards that were six footers, yet I can only remember one header on target. If we try and play the same ways as the Aussies, the Japs will just pass around us. If we can get a goal late in the second half we've got a chance.

Replies:

• Amandas by the sea. -- Spozzie, 15:55:59 06/30/15 Tue
    WITHOUT USING GOOGLE

What was the TV show "Amandas by the sea" starring Bea Arthur a remake of?

Have a guess THEN go over to YouTube and search for it.

Strange which character the American network decided they could do without.

Replies:

• Womens World Cup -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 10:22:51 06/28/15 Sun
    MY England Ladies went through 2-1 yesterday. I was wondering who the Cinderella team would be this year ....us or the Convicts.It's looking good now!!!!COYW

Replies:

• forbidden forest. -- Spozzie, 12:27:21 06/22/15 Mon
    Interesting read about ww1 unexploded ordinance.

https://orionmagazine.org/article/the-forbidden-forest/

• Womens World Cup -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 08:55:08 06/18/15 Thu
    For those of you who did'nt bother to watch our Ladies yesterday you missed one hell of a game. I've watched them play numerous times although nowhere near as many as the Yank Ladies and my respect for our girls has grown immeasurably. The passion and skill in that first 45 was the best I have seen. So it's onward and upward to next monday. Such a pleasure to watch football played by people at a high level just for the LOVE of the game.......

• Abuse -- Brian [OUT], 23:29:14 06/16/15 Tue
    While I do not sanction homophobic abuse (we all need to learn to live together), surely there should be some sort of dispensation/excuse/reward if it's directed at a C****** player?

www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33101482

• A Year Ago Today........... -- Bastard, 23:26:27 06/16/15 Tue
    .........we were drinking heavily at Emeril's Sports Book Bar at the Palazzo watching the England v Ities WC game.

Hmmmmm - at least England won today (albeit after making a right old meal of Slovenia) !!

Just thought I'd share - great fukkin burger as I recall !!!c

Bastard

Replies:

• -- 5 years ago., 15:43:33 06/12/15 Fri

Replies:
  • Womens World Cup -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 10:21:36 06/11/15 Thu
    I will not apologize to anyone for being a fan of Women's football [Sackuurr]. Many moon's ago I coached High School girls football and even then the girl's knew there was no future in it on a professional level [not just because of my abysmal coaching] so they played for the love and passion of the game. Their mum's were incerdibly supportive and i never lacked for volunteer's.However. Once again the Yanks have shot themselves in the foot with their awful commentators. As Shortstack mentioned with "Idiot boy Tommy Smyth" calling the Tinker v England game the Yanks refuse to use people with knowledge and understanding of the game. With the exception of the Ladies who do the colour commentary [former amateur/pro players] the goys are ...as usual...watching a different game then us and missing 85% of the clever stuff going on.....bloody frustrating for those of us who know the game. The Krauts & the Norskas were clinical against inferior opposition and I'm currently watching the Nigerians lose to the SVenskas. Not for lack of effort mind you but the Beauties from Scandinavia are also known for their clinical and methodical gameplay......USA later today. I expect a victory over the Convicts and will be watching our "girls" manana with one eye.......

Replies:

• Some of the German WC women. -- Guten Tag., 22:10:50 06/01/15 Mon

Replies:
  • The German Women pose for Playboy -- Spozzie, 15:28:24 05/30/15 Sat

• Re Keith and my posts on Kit -- FulhamStu, 04:05:58 05/22/15 Fri
    Hi Keith, just seen you post re Kit, lets have a chat about it on here.

I suggest that Kit should be replaced as he lacks tactical ability, he seems unable to motivate, I would suggest he is less likely to be able to attract good players that a more recognised or smarter manager which brings me onto my last point which is that I think Kit is not the sharpest pencil in the pack.

You on the other hand, think it is best to keep Kit as another management change would be a risk.

Have I got that right ?

Anyway - let me continue, surely mate, keeping Kit is in itself a massive risk. Our parachaute payment will only last a few more years and is already reducing, within FFP we need to maximise the effect of that big advantage. Add to that, the other relegated clubs from now on will have more money within FFP (other than QPR), so giving Kit longer for me is a greater risk than replacing him now.

What I will totally agree with is that any new manager is some sort of risk, so getting the right guy is critical. Looking back, I thought Keegan would do well, I thought Tigana would do well, not sure about Roy but never was happy with Jol. Always thought Wilkins was useless, never wanted Bracewell, no idea about Magath etc. So more often than most, I could tell who would work. Surely Rigg has enough knowledge and ability to make a good choice.

Anyway - over to you lot ! Stu.

Replies:

• The wonder of makeup. -- Spozzie, 21:05:58 05/20/15 Wed
    Let's not forget the wonder and power of makeup, it has the ability to transform the female from a bow wow to a bow chick a wow wow.

So when selecting any potentionial WWC hottest let's look past the makeup, it's a scientific fact that makeup can make anyone look good just ask Sir Bazil.

Maybe any selections should be based on natural beauty and "on field" look, size of knockers and curvature of the arse. Let's take the moral high ground her and look at what the birds be given by nature not max factor or rimel.

Let's take up the feminist baton and look for cracking looking birds with a good rack, pert arses and passable boats that we can perv over and for once not set back the feminist movement.

My lords ladies and gentlemen I give you an example of what the power of makeup can do.

So think before you trawl the Internet for WWC hotties, let's ensure that Susan B Anthony and Michelle "lick her" Akers did not die in vain.

Replies:

• The Canadians Have a Few Lookers.... -- dodger, 23:43:33 05/14/15 Thu
    Wrap Lauren Sesselmann in a sealskin coat, and Wilkkkee will be well away!

https://benditomanicomio.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/lauren-sesselmann.jpg"

Replies:

• TEAM Ireland -- justin, 10:27:33 05/13/15 Wed
    635669155079406508-0510-SOC-USA-IRE-2323.JPG

Replies:

• anyone tickle your fancy? -- Engerlund., 00:37:18 05/13/15 Wed

Replies:
  • Suggestions for a summer competition -- Spozzie, 12:14:07 05/11/15 Mon
    In the off season it is the Exile tradition to hold a NFR event, past themes included Hot Olympians, Best British Comedy Show, Hot Birds. etc.

Any suggestions for a summer of voting fun?

Replies:

• Let's see who's craziest... -- Brian [OUT], 00:02:04 05/10/15 Sun
    Alright, we've somehow survived this season - mainly due to the awfulness of our relegation rivals. But Kit deserves some credit at least for instilling some belief in a squad with shattered morale who thanks to some of the worst management decisions ever seen at Fulham (and that's saying something) had forgotten everything they'd ever known about kicking a ball in the right direction; but perhaps given the raw talent available, he probably could've done better; but not much, ie we could've finished 9th or 10th instead of 16th or 17th. We're 25 points off even the play-off places, no manager in the world could've made up that gap this season, but a better manager would certainly have tightened up the defence - our goals against record is absymal, if not for Blackpool, judged on that criteria along we'd be rock-bottom by some way. It seems to me that is obviously the area that needs most attention, puzzling given that Kit was not only a great defender (and goal scorer of course) but he played alongside some even better ones.

But that's the past - what about the future? Without any real evidence, I reckon we'll turn things around next season - nobody can now have any illusions about just how tough a division this is, a lot of the kids have been blooded and the Fancy Dans in the side have been given a brutal baptism as to the quality, fitness and guts required to make an impact at this lower level. We'll get rid of a few passengers and misfits, and hopefully get in 2 or 3 replacements to fill the obvious gaps. I can't see Kit getting the boot, unless we start next season as badly as we started this one, and that's unthinkable really.

Is automatic promotion possible? No, I don't think so, I'm not even sure it's desirable in the long-term (it could spark another overly-ambitious spending spree and a burst of unrealistic optimism), but I'd take it obviously - a play-off spot is definitely within reach, there's no reason we can't do what Brentford/Wolves/Derby did this season, and that's what we should be aiming for.

So I predict a last day of the season nerve-wracking sixth place finish, followed almost certainly by an anti-climactic first round play-off knockout, probably by a team we beat home and away during the season.

Nurse! My pills!

Replies:

• The rise of FB... -- JC, 22:05:49 05/08/15 Fri
    Dont seem to see a lot of posts on here lately...hopefully an off season competition will liven it up!

Replies:

• MAY 2ND -- Wilkkkee, 18:53:59 05/04/15 Mon
    The little princess is so lucky to share a birthday with Prince Wilkkkee!!................its great to see the season end and we are still in the championship..........hopefully a better season with some much needed changes and additions in the summer.

Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes

Replies:

• WILLKEE-YOU Norvern Monkey -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 10:23:31 05/03/15 Sun
    After much begging and pleading from a Hockey fan [Chicago mate] I'm attending the game tomorrow at the [Gay] pond.Arguably the Ducks have the worst [and most ignorant of hockey] fans in the country [They had plenty of empty seats in thursdays game]. I have cleaned and will press MY Calgary Flames bright Red shirt and will represent your boy's tomorrow at the Pond mate.......FCUK the Ducks....FLAMES rule!!!!......Next series I shall be wearing a Blackhawk shirt.......

Replies:

• It's the happiest day of the year today... -- Texas Tom, 11:14:26 05/02/15 Sat
    At least in the UK anyway where it is circa 4am Saturday. Happiest day because it's the end of a fucking AWFUL season. We may have had worse, results wise, but that was more depressing that finding out you were going to have to share a room with Bazz in Vegas...

Replies:

• NHL Play offs -- justin, 23:54:08 04/30/15 Thu
    Now that the season is just about over and that the whites are safe for this season I may be late on this and already into game 1 of round 2 with the Ducks and Flames. Wilkee if you are still out there you got to hand it to the accusation of Jonas Hiller via free agency but this second round is going to be much tougher my friend.

• Sophies Choice -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 01:39:23 04/17/15 Fri
    There are no two teams/sets of fans I dislike more then the Scum and the Bush Pigs. However if one believes that the Scum have the Premier wrapped up already then the final result was relatively pleasing. With Villa's excellent win yesterday and if Dodger's Burnley can nick a couple of results then the Bush Pigs will be playing us next season.For what it's worth I believe that our absentee owner will indeed put his hand in his pocket and we will challenge for promotion next season. As has been discussed we really have to go up sooner rather then later or it's year's and year's of misery [again].Of course our management issue has to be resolved......COYW

Replies:

• Wigan's Demise...or return to their true level? -- Brian [OUT], 15:21:14 04/13/15 Mon
    Interesting article on the BBC about the fall of Wigan - not that they had far to go, and they'd always been hanging on by their fingertips, but there are some clear parallels with our own plunge/readjustment. And of course, they have something on us - they went one better - they got to a final and bloody won it!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32198357

Replies:

• A Change of Topic?? -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 14:40:00 04/10/15 Fri
    As it appears there is little or NO football to be talked about nor a football club worth getting out of bed for might I suggest we use this forum to discuss> NCAAB/64?...The upcoming Baseball season?? NHL/Playoffs/who"s going to win the Stanley Cup? The Civil War? WW2? The permanent holidays that JC and TT appear to enjoy while the rest of us are working? Or can we devote ourselves to coating off that miserable...geriatric molesting....mega Liberal earning gobs off Hollyweird Brian??? Of course i vote for coating off Brian......

Replies:

• R.I.P. the Pie Man -- Mad Dog, Brother of the Loof, 15:40:33 04/06/15 Mon
    For those that knew him it is with a very, very heavy heart that I have to say that Barry Joel, alias the Pie Man, has passed away. Barry was a great friend of ours and was Fulham through and through, having travelled to Rome and Hamburg with him as well as many other god-forsaken northern shit-holes over the years with TBT he is yet another of the old guard that has gone to the Cottage in the sky, Sleep well my friend .

Replies:

• Woodrow -- dodger, 22:25:08 03/23/15 Mon
    I know it all worked out in the end, but would Fulham have been better off with Woodrow being sent off? It would have definitely been rescinded as he was nowhere near the incident. And i don't see how the FA could take retrospective against Hutchinson as the ref saw the incident.

With Woodrow off, Smith would have played up front on his own and we wouldn't have had to disrupt the midfield or defence. And Hutchinson was playing well. I also didn't understand bringing on Hugo and playing him right MF. Surely, with a few minutes left Burn was the obvious player to introduce and pack the defence?

• Keefybaby or Dodger the Burnley fan -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 15:50:19 03/16/15 Mon
    Can either one of you remind me was it 0-5 v Leeds at the Cottage in the old First division?? Year? I seem to recall the Hammersmith End sitting down en masse after the fourth goal went in? As for the Exile gathering yesterday.....The Miserable Bastard finally admitted hos "old Lady" was in fact 69yrs old........Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhnnnt!

Replies:

• Cottage Talk -- FulhamStu, 10:06:38 03/13/15 Fri
    Listen to this at 33 minutes in:

http://tunein.com/radio/Cottage-Talk-p669166/

Replies:

• Citizenship -- Sir [Brian OUT] Bazil, 09:20:44 03/12/15 Thu
    Recently I claimed citizenship of the City/State/Country of BRADFORD due to their 4-2 win over the Walham Green Dog Track Wankers.......I am now a duel citizen of both Bradford and FRANCE....thankyou PSG......I rest my case.

Replies:

• He has GONE !!!! -- Sir( brian out) Bazil, 17:35:28 03/11/15 Wed
    After four very long and arduous days TT has left our golden shores. Not without some damage mind you.....liver/kidneys and compromised blood stream. The man 's a party animal. Check that....he's just a fahkin ANIMAL!!! That lipstick Liberal earning gobs of. His Hollyweird mates kindly spent five hours with us before buggering off to bugger the geriatric. I need a fahkin holiday........

Replies:

Archives: 123 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.