VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:39:28 02/05/17 Sun
Author: Hogie309 (HOH)
Author Host/IP: cpe-68-172-210-145.hvc.res.rr.com / 68.172.210.145
Subject: Thanks GL and Mel for your comments on this episode of the new story I don't have a script for yet :) Just recently I've been getting a few of those 'bodybuilder' Phicen Limited figures ; headless. Those bodies are Cool !! My film crew and I now have three bodyguards to keep us safe from bullies, while were on location :) Mel, I figured that two Witches are better than one, and you want to see what happens when Liz attempts to make a bad guy disappear, hehehe, it's good :) . . .(cont.)...
In reply to: GreenLeader 's message, "Site Update!" on 19:53:44 02/01/17 Wed

. . . Deja makes a bad guy disappear into the land of the Marwencol Knight, where the Ancient 'Red Feather Guard' jabs his lance into the earth from atop his horse, and pulls his ancient sword from it's sheath and gallops full-bore down upon the foolish terrorist-bully-bad guy and whacks his head off ; just like in the movies :)
I have a female NYC Police officer and CHAPPIE as law enforcement on the set while we're filming, to keep the peace...and, For the last three years, I've been writing down names of actresses who I've seen in movies and who I really like and who I'd want all together in a movie, that I make :) I'm slowly but surely checking off the 22 names on this piece of cardboard. I have five of them checked off so far, and I have some actresses in my film crew and just hanging around on the set that aren't even on my list !
Anyway, my Cecil B. DeMille mind is doing something that I'll never be able to do in real life, and that's to make a film about my world using a lot of famous actresses and actors whom I've always liked in movies ; and who if I made a film they would be in :)
I still can't believe that I found an Olivia Wilde head-sculpt ! She's the second actress on my list !!
Also, in 2010 Scrunch (Deja) and I were in the city for the world premiere of the movie "Marwencol", with the director Jeff Malmberg and two of the producers of "Marwencol", and we went to a little restaurant to eat something quick.
I put Scrunchie on our table and was filming her on our 'big city' trip, and Anne Hathaway walks in with two other dudes and sits at the table 7 feet from Scrunch's and my table. So, I slide my camera around inconspicuously so maybe I can get a shot of Ms. Hathaway, and Jeff leans into me and whispers to me that those guys will smash my camera because they'll think that I'm Paparazzi, so I slide my camera back home and continue to film Scrunch. . . So, I had to put Anne Hathaway into my mix, hehehe :)
The 'no-script' story is really swell this time around, with little to no killing, nor revenge, nor hate to film ; because I have very little of that these days :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.