VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:46:08 06/19/17 Mon
Author: GL
Author Host/IP: 47-40-90-94.dhcp.knwc.wa.charter.com / 47.40.90.94
Subject: So what's everyone up to?

I know things around here have been on the slow side recently, to say the least. Even I have been lagging behind lately due to resent changes in work related issues. Of course I haven't been totally removed from our hobby. Getting as many new figures as I can afford anyway. Prices are getting a little on the crazy side for figures to be sure.

So I was wondering what you guys have been doing in the 1/6th world these days. I follow eBay pretty religiously and I know there is still someone out there buying tons of old TUS stuff online, which is good to see. :)

Larely I haven't been buying much in the way of military figures though. I think the last figure I got was the "Lost in Space" Will Robinson figure. They did a pretty nice job on him, although I thought the price for him was a little on the crazy side for a figure of that size. I'm also in the process of looking for a new camera to buy because my last one went kaput a couple of months ago when I tried to get out and get you guys some photos of my Death Dealer figure. I'm kinda tired of buying cameras that don't seen to take a better photo than my cell phone though. So shopping for a good one is taking some time. Any suggestions for an easy to use, or small learning curve camera would be appreciated ;)

Anyway what have you guys been doing lately in the hobby. Messing with your old stuff, buying new stuff, customizing, or just out of the hobby altogether? Just curious :)

Oh and by the way, I still have part 2 of Hogie's last shoot, a few new pics from Larry T, and a new Hogie shoot to post. I will get to as many of those as I can this week for sure, so stay tuned. Sorry for the OMG-long delay ;)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.