VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:17:35 08/28/17 Mon
Author: GreenLeader
Author Host/IP: 47-40-90-94.dhcp.knwc.wa.charter.com / 47.40.90.94
Subject: Site Update!

Ok troops, time for another cool site update from our fellow men in the field. So let's not waste anymore time and get right to it!

Returning for today is our old friend Hogie309 with part two of his newest episode "The Dreamer." As always, more terrific photos from our old friend for sure. I've always loved it when he does these mini behind the scenes filming of his movie episodes. Once again, I have to say that mini Hogie director headsculpt is just fantastic. I can't wait to see where he goes next with this latest movie. So be sure to check this one out. Since this is the second half of one single episode and I added the second half onto the first, today I'll give you the links to just the new photos - as well as the link to the beginning of the entire episode, in case you want to view it from beginning to end in one go. (Personally, I choose option two :-) Special thanks to Hogie309 for sending this terrific new episode in and sharing it with us. Sharp Salute!

CLICK HERE to jump to part two.

CLICK HERE to start at the beginning.

Well guys, that's the last of the photos I've been holding on to. So if you've got anything you've been wanting to share, now might be the time. I wish this godforsaken heat around my part would go away, so I could do some outdoor shots, but hopefully I can get at least some kind of indoor shelf warmer stuff for you soon. So until then... take it lite men.

Sharp Salute!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.