VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:00:43 11/08/17 Wed
Author: GreenLeader
Author Host/IP: 47-40-90-94.dhcp.knwc.wa.charter.com / 47.40.90.94
Subject: Site Update! 11/8/2017

Ok troops, time for another cool site update from our fellow men in the field (this time meaning me) - so let's get right to it!

Well I finally got some extra time to take some photos for you. This one has a Halloween theme although it's a little late ;) Didn't say I found the extra time to go through them all and post them in time for Halloween ;) I took a bunch of photos of several of my figures that I thought fit the Halloweeny theme. This batch here of 4 figures is only part 1 of the entire shoot, so more to come. Featured in this update is Sideshow's Lon Chaney as the Masque of the Red Death from the 1925 film Phantom of the Opera, Majestic's Barnabas Collins and Quentin Collins from the old Dark Shadows TV show, Sideshow's Spike from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV show, and my Hammer Films Christopher Lee as Dracula. Just posing for the camera with some fancy backgrounds. So if you have the time I hope you can check them out. :)

CLICK HERE to jump to that page.

Well guys, I guess that does it for today. I still have the rest of my photos to post and one from Pvt Mel in the bin...so stay tuned for more cool 1/6th stuff. Until then... take it lite men.

Sharp Salute!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.