VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:11:17 12/27/17 Wed
Author: GreenLeader
Author Host/IP: 47-40-90-94.dhcp.knwc.wa.charter.com / 47.40.90.94
Subject: Just checking in....

Sorry about no updates in awhile guys. The HTML Author Software program (the thing I use to build the site) that I've
been using since I started the site in 1998 decided it didn't want to work anymore. Either a virus got in and corrupted it
or something else strange happened that I can't figure out. At this point anyone's guess is as good as mine. Anyway that
program doesn't even exist anymore so I had to get a whole new HTML Author program and relearn it. Basically just
familiarize myself with it. Think I've gotten that down now so site updates should be resuming as normal very soon.
Finally got all that other work related stuff sorted out too that has been slowing me down for months. So feel free to send in
any photos you've been wanting me to post. I'm pretty sure I'm good to go now and won't be strapped for time to work
on the site anymore. Hard to believe that at around 4th quarter of this year the Ultimate Soldier UnOfficial Fan Page will
have been online for 20 years. Time flies when you're having fun I suppose ;)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.