VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:50:08 12/28/17 Thu
Author: GreenLeader
Author Host/IP: 47-40-90-94.dhcp.knwc.wa.charter.com / 47.40.90.94
Subject: Site Update!

Ok troops, time for that long awaited site update. Two small ones for today, so let's get right to them!

First up for today is our old friend Sgt. Howard. Sarge sends in photos of actually two topics in this one. The first is some very early shots of his 1/6th scale European village that he is building in a lot near his house. Like I said, still early stages of this, but you can kind of get a feel for what he's going for here. I can't wait to see when he gets the whole thing more fleshed out with some details. And the second part of this photo shoot is a little peek at the new Barbie figures with the new bodies representing more of a real girl shape. Definitely not your tall, thin, pointy breast Barbies here for sure. So definitely go take a peek at this shoot. Special thanks to Sgt. Howard for sending this one in and sharing it with us. Sharp Salute!

CLICK HERE to jump to that page.

And last, but definitely not least for today, our old friend oo7 is back after a long, long hiatis. A few photos of his classic, first series TUS Sams in the first series TUS Vietnam uniforms on display around his house - and a final shot of oo7 and his son at the end. It's hard to believe ol' oo7 was just a kid when he first came here. It's great to see him still in action. Special thanks to oo7 for sending this one in and sharing it with us. Sharp Salute!

CLICK HERE to jump to that page.

Well guys, I guess that does it for today. I have no more photos in the bin at the moment, but I'm still going through those Halloween photos that I posted a couple months ago :) So if you've got anything to send in for the site updates, then send them this way. Until then... take it lite men.

Sharp Salute!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.