VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:07:28 02/29/16 Mon
Author: Gun Shy
Author Host/IP: MH1-DSL-72-49-50-195.fuse.net / 72.49.50.195
Subject: That depends, as usually I am the one shooting pictures or video doing the interview. If they record the interviews I will see if I can get a copy, if they post the bits online I will put on the links, (more inside) .....
In reply to: jimmy pivo 's message, "will you post?" on 19:36:13 02/29/16 Mon

We literally got notice today and was working out the details after 6PM, and from we gather about having the 19 news van doing a live feed at given times, I just don't know how or if we will get any copies, or directed feeds. I will see if I can at least get pictures of the set up displays, the first one is up at 9:30 AM sharp, the last one at 10:45AM, and I was asked to be there to help set up at 9AM. We are flying by the seat of our pants on this one, so stay tuned, what will happen will happen.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.