VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:48:16 03/04/16 Fri
Author: Alan of the Vagabonds
Author Host/IP: static-65-175-137-44.cpe.metrocast.net / 65.175.137.44
Subject: GREETINGS from the Vagabonds!

Howdy fellas! It's Alan of the Vagabonds. Thought I fell off the world? Well actually sort of... Transportation troubles after transportation troubles= a snowplow nailed my new car while it was parked 3 days after the 1st payment! boss reworking my routes to 5 times as much. Hopefully I can get some pictures in eventually and do something enjoyable and worth doing other than just trying to survive. MESSAGE TO HOGIE: my library just got your book "welcome to Marwencol" and I got first loan on it. Inspiring stuff. Hope all are well, and maybe the Vagabonds can pop in from alternate reality Tunisia WWII battlefront. Their Com is having problems but The man with the big cigar in Europe got them a tank!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.