VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:03:31 04/12/16 Tue
Author: Hogie309 (HOH)
Author Host/IP: cpe-67-245-207-29.nyc.res.rr.com / 67.245.207.29
Subject: Awe man, thank you GL and guys for the very cool compliments on this new thing I'm starting. . . it doesn't have a name, like 'Marwencol' did. . . I just had to grab and get who I've always to star in a movie that I make. Since myself making a REAL movie with real actresses and a couple of actors is just a pipe-dream for me, I decided to just go all-out-balls on getting whom I've always seen in the store window but never could afford ; and put them on film :) ... cont. >
In reply to: GreenLeader 's message, "Site Update!" on 19:20:25 04/11/16 Mon

. . .and yes jimmy, that's Harrison Ford at the far end of the bar :) ... and Clint Eastwood and Eli Wallach and Steve McQueen,and Scarlett Johansson and Gwyneth Paltrow and Cobie Smoulders, and very cool little Asian women with a sack full of cash. . .and little Hogie in his comfortable little den, with very cool Chinese Female Honor Guard women checking out my den and my books ; and me and Scarlett Johansson just sitting and watching TV together. . . Peaceful, and calm :)
...Meanwhile, M. J. F. is in the DeLorean traveling back and forth through time, with a clipboard with a list on it of who I want for my picture-story, and snatching them up and bringing them back to the catfight club :) It's all on film already :) . . . It's Great to be back in the 1/6th film business again :) . . .

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.