VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:01:03 05/26/16 Thu
Author: pvtmel
Author Host/IP: 108-174-165-118.regn.hsdb.sasknet.sk.ca / 108.174.165.118
Subject: Wow Hogie! I went back in the photos to see what I have been missing and wow.You have picked up some very very cool figures my friend.Life seems to be doing good for you and you deserve it.Also your storys are even cooler with all these figs too.You are doing an awesome job on this none ww11 story.Your filming and actors are the best. This is because of who you are and again well deserved.
In reply to: GreenLeader 's message, "Site Update!" on 18:13:29 05/16/16 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Thanks, Steve and Mel :) Steve, I meant that this is my 'last' long haul on filming, and that I'm going to keep filming the weirdest story you've ever seen ; until Deja and I fly away from earth :) Mel, I thank Robert Zemeckis and Universal Studios for allowing me the chance to finally get the figures I need to keep my fantasy of being a real film director gong :) Oh there's going to be murder-death-kill in this time around too, but it's not going to be like in the old story. . . cont. ... -- Hogie309 (HOH), 22:58:38 05/26/16 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.