VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:17:23 08/02/16 Tue
Author: GreenLeader
Author Host/IP: 96-41-213-202.dhcp.elbg.wa.charter.com / 96.41.213.202
Subject: Site Update!

Ok troops, time for another cool site update. Sorry I took an unannounced vacation last week. Unfortunately, we had over 100 degree heat wave last week and everytime I turned the A/C on 24/7, it never fails, I get a dang sinus infection - and it really knocked me out. I'm feeling a bit better now though, so time for more great pictures from our fellow men in the field. So let's get right to it!

Returning for today is our old friend Hogie309 with the next part of The New Mission. It looks like in this episode, Marty McFly got that Asian lady safe and sound to Hogie's Catfight Club. In this episode, we're back in the Catflight Club with all the various denizens. As always, more great photos from Hogie and more terrific looking figures, setups, and camera work. So be sure to check this one out! Must see stuff, as always. Special thanks to Hogie309 for sending this cool new episode in and sharing it with us. Sharp Salute!

CLICK HERE to jump to that page!

Well guys.... more great stuff coming tomorrow, so be sure to come on back, regular time. Until then take it lite men.

Sharp Salute!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.