VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:35:58 08/31/16 Wed
Author: GreenLeader
Author Host/IP: 96-41-213-202.dhcp.elbg.wa.charter.com / 96.41.213.202
Subject: Site Update!

Ok troops, time for another cool site update from our fellow men in the field. One of our old friends returns today after a long hiatus, so let's get right to what he has to show us!

Returning for today is our old friend 101 AB with two cool projects he's been working on - two Hong Kong Policemen. One is a breacher in blue with a load of killer accessories and the other one an SDU with more great looking accessories. It seems our old friend wanted a chance to get into the high-end kitbashing / customizing realm, and these guys are the highly detailed result. I have to say he's put together two fantastic looking figures here. So definitely be sure to check them out! I'm glad to hear ol' 101 AB is out there still in action as well. Special thanks to 101 AB for sending these in and sharing them with us. Sharp Salute!

CLICK HERE to jump to that page!

Well guys, I guess that does it for today. I still have a couple photos shoots in the bin though that need to be posted, so you'll be seeing those really soon. Until then take it lite men.

Sharp Salute!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.