VoyForums

Monday, October 20, 06:46:39pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:19:07 07/27/09 Mon
Author: Elena Karlsen-Ayala
Subject: Second Session- Just around the corner

Hello Farwell Gals,
I'm not positive if Farwell still posts the occasional message outside the dinning hall, or rather if anyone bothers to read them. However if you're like me you're probably trailing along the front deck waiting for dinner to start while sticking your nose into something to read on the front board. Well finally it looks like we've gotten some good summer weather down in CT, I'm not sure how the mountains of Vermont are fairing out with the sunshine. This is my final week at home so I've been packing and getting together last minute things so I can head off to my home under the pine trees. I hope everyone is having a blast at camp, I'm sure reguardless of the weather, you are all having fun. And some little bird told me the staff was tremendous this summer--hard to imagine Bob and Charyl having anything less than extradordinary. Today was my last day working at the hospital for this summer, and in about 4 days I'll being hitting the highway and traveling up to see all the beautiful smiling faces at camp. And an extra thanks for whoever uploads the pictures- they always put a smile on my face after a long day at work. For those of you who I may not see this summer, best of luck for the school year and I hope to hear from you all.
With All the Love in the World,
-Elena Karlsen-Ayala : )

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.