VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:44:29 09/03/04 Fri
Author: Padma
Subject: Worried Mother in California

Hi Dr. Leung

I am Padma and I live in California. My son is 8 years old and has been examined last week when the docotor said that his vision is 20/40 and he will need -1.00 lens. I am really worried and do not want him to start wearing glasses at this age. I am myopic myself and know that the prescription will only keep getting stronger every year. My husband has no vision problems. I had nearsighteness when I was 20 years old and I am wearing glasses since then. The doctor thinks that it is in my son's genes but I do not believe in that theory. I was looking at the internet for alternate choices and came across your website. It is very encouraging. Please advice me as to what I should do for my son. Should I start putting the plus lens for him. What should be the power of his lens. Should he use it while writing and reading or can he use it for viewing television .

I eagerly look forward to your reply and advice.

Thankyou once again for such a good website

Padma

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.