VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]
Subject: trips to Nana's and Pop's

Author:
Chris (Love Minus Zero...No Limit)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:43:19 06/26/10 Sat

In the early 70's I remember my mother would drive me to my grandparents and on the way I would ask to stop at Gino's for a milkshake or an awesome Giant (Big Mac's got nothing on that baby)!!! My mother always calls it "Gino" (hold the "s"), as in "do you want to stop at Gino"? The running gag in our house is that I was/am the spoiled one because mom would stop at Gino's for their awesome fries and a shake. At 43, it still remains as one of my favorite memories. McDonalds may serve billions and billions hamburgers but its just a place to stop and woof down food...Gino's has given me memories that has allowed me to savor every bite. It really is a great memory for me and my family

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.