VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]
Subject: Re: Gino Pension Plan

Author:
John Harford
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:22:07 11/11/11 Fri
In reply to: Mike Phillips 's message, "Re: Gino Pension Plan" on 19:05:58 11/09/09 Mon

Mike. Think back. Westfield, N.J. I was placed in the Personnel slot by Vincent Campanella, when Gino's was in the regionalization mode. You lost your control. You called a meeting in K of P and wanted all personnel people to come back to you. I did not want to go against Vincent who put me in the job. You resented my reluctance. Vincent set my salary. After Vincent was transfered to the mid west, you came after me. I then was placed back under your control. You stated that my salary was improperly gained and that I would have to re-pay the The company. When I protested, you fired me without notice. You challanged my right to collect unemploymet. It was put on hold. As my wife was out on maternity leave, we had 0 income and no cash reserve. We had to get an emergency welfare grant. I won the challange. After that, You would not give me a positive referance and put my work career in a perilus situation. I hurt for years at your hand. I was a good loyal employee and did not deserve your treatment. Maybe you were making way for Bill Sanders to get my job. Shame on you. John Harford

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Gino Pension PlanDAVE09:36:51 11/11/11 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.