VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Celtic Flame Irish Dance Costumer's Message Board
Irish Dance Costumer's Message Board
Welcome to the message board for the designers and makers of Irish Dance Costumes, Irish Dancers of all ages, and others interested in Irish Dance. Please feel free to ask questions and give advice often! Check out the FAQ for these topics: Puffy Headband Instructions 4 & 5 Panel Dress Instructions and Poll Zipper Poll
FAQ Link

Subject: Has anyone tried using just one layer of heavy weight tear away backing in your large Toyota/Tajima machine?

Author:
Going to try it, wondering if anyone has opinions
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 04, 04:00:52pm

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Subject: Panic! I just started looking into my "new to me toyota expert".

Author:
Joan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 21, 12:30:03pm

The instructions are not very detailed. I turned the hand knobs just to see what they are for and now I am getting the needle error. According to the instructions, I am trying to adjust the needle position by hand but the knob turns only half way and then stops!
Help! Did I already brake it? Or is there something simple that I am overlooking?

Replies:

Subject: Sticky stabilizer

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 20, 07:09:20pm

Does everyone use the sticky-tear-away stabilizer but me? I tried one that I bought on ebay and I had a difficulty pealing if off the fabric. Do you have a favorite brand?

Replies:

Subject: Has anyone found a supplier for the new mango leaf rainbow fabric used on the Gavin skirts? A customer has made an inquiry & I can not find it.

Author:
Thank you in advance-Barb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 17, 05:33:34pm

Replies:

Subject: Are we in the wrong niche?

Author:
$$ maker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 26, 03:13:24pm

anyone ever made a showmanship jacket for a rodeo girl?

http://www.justpeachyonline.com/

Makes me think I'm underpriced!

Replies:

Subject: Heading out to Niagara Falls for few days. I googled fabric stores and it looks like there are few on Canadian side. Are any better than the other? Any recommendations?

Author:
Thank you.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 23, 11:13:53pm

Subject: Is it reasonable to pay $8000 for 2011 Toyota ESP9100?

Author:
Thank you.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 23, 04:40:15pm

Replies:

Subject: Green velvet?

Author:
--
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 11:32:24am

I am hunting for an emerald green micro velvet, any suggestions? I think I found it in a cotton velvet in the UK, but would LOVE to find a korea micro velvet in the US.

Back in the day, I used to buy this color/type from IDfabrics.com, but they aren't selling fabric anymore.I know it exists! Just trying to source it.

Replies:

Subject: Looking for a specific medium orange-ish stretch velvet

Author:
Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 20, 02:12:52pm

...that has glitter/twinkle to it. When folded or when the dancer moves, the fabric looks kind of pink.

Having trouble matching the bodice of a dress!

Any & all help is much appreciated!

Replies:

Subject: Mother of the Bride in need of advice

Author:
Patti
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 16, 03:23:01pm

Good Afternoon ladies. My daughter is getting married in two weeks and we will need to transport my gown which has a taffeta skirt via automobile on a two hour trip. ( along with a dog, and all of our other stuff, lol) I am worried about wrinkles and how to remove them if that does happen. I know you have experience with all types of fabrics so I was hoping that one of you kind souls may have any suggestions for me?

Replies:

Subject: Designing question from a ID mom - what do you think of same-color Swarovski crystals on a solid fabric (i.e. red on red) to bling it up, without making the stones stand out? more

Author:
Laurie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 02:48:33pm

My ID's dress has a plain drop waist, and it has a couple of marks on it that we can't get out. I don't want to over-bling that area, so I thought about getting red crystals (same size as what's on the pleats on the lower part of the skirt) to fill in the area, which is red velvet... so that the marks are covered. I also thought we'd sprinkle the crystals throughout the dress in other spots so it wouldn't be so obvious. Another fabric overlay wouldn't look good.

Is that ever done? I'm waiting for the crystals to arrive, and will place them before I commit. But I'm new to all this blinging out of dresses... don't want to ruin her dress. I would love any opinions!

Thanks so much, Laurie

Replies:

Subject: Need a piece of material for our ID's Siopa Rince dress - to replace the front yolk at the drop waist - do they sell extra material, if available? I emailed them.... waiting to hear back. Thanks for any insight!

Author:
CC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 11:15:32am

Replies:

Subject: How necessary is it to provide a sketch of a custom dress for approval before making the dress? How many dressmakers do provide one? It seems to me that unless it is a highly professional Photoshop sketch, it is never going to look like the finished dress

Author:
Thoughts?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 13, 11:11:20pm

Replies:

Subject: Thinking about design for daughters next dress (which we will be ordering as I am not talented enough to be able to make these!) and had a question. Can you embroider on top of sequin fabrics?

Author:
Thank you all for the help!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 10:43:58am

Replies:

Subject: Has anyone come across any other online suppliers of Twinkle/Crystal satin other than SY and Whitelodge??

Author:
Looking for more colour options...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 09:16:27am

Replies:

Subject: Toyota 850 and 860

Author:
Thank you.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 11, 01:19:10pm

Hi ladies. What would be the biggest hoop that the Toyota 850 or 860 accommodates? I am assuming the X-Panto is for the newer models 9000/9100?
I am looking into used 850 and/or 860 but the seller is very slow with responding.

Replies:

Subject: selling all my designs and rights to them if anyones interested. 75.00ea

Author:
thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 08:46:07am

http://thevelvetcastle.wix.com/the-velvet-castle#!drawingroom/c5em

Subject: Sewing Machines

Author:
Kristine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 03, 05:03:09am

I have used a bottom of the line brother for 30 years for nearly everything you can think of including Irish dance dresses. I really think it is about time I upgrade. I've test driven both industrial zig zags and domestics with all bells & whistles. Im leaning toward industrial for Irish dance dress construction and for the satin stitch ... then investing in industrial embroidery machine also. but would love to know anyone else's experience with machines.

Replies:

Subject: Any new dress styles at Nationals?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 03, 03:27:20am

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone know where to get the large teardrop "gold metallic" coloured stones that are being used on some of the Celtic Star dresses? Have had a request from a client and am having no luck sourcing....

Author:
Thanks in advance
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 29, 08:02:18am

Replies:

Subject: Sooo, are ice skating skirts going to be the new irish dance dress?

Author:
smh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 25, 12:51:23pm

How many here would be able to make these? Stretch fabrics are not easy.

Replies:

Subject: Back skirt question...

Author:
Thoughts??
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 06:55:29pm

In the past and up till recently I've always constructed my back skirts with a pleat. Even on a soft skirt, I will make the underpanel a couple of inches bigger than the back bodice and create a pleat with that excess. It does make the back waist seam a little bulky in that area especially with the layer of underpanel and soft skirt, lining etc. however my logic is that having that pleat there gives the corresponding let out room to make the skirt bigger around the waist to match up with the bodice if it is ever let out from the side seams.

However I've noticed from looking at other dressmakers work (eg second hand big names etc) that they were not including this pleat on soft skirts. The only "let out" is about an inch in the centre back at the zipper. However this is the let out to correspond with the centre back if the bodice. There doesn't seem to be any where in the skirt that you could get the extra space if the side seams were let out. It seems silly as there's extra space sitting there in the bodice seams, but no way I can see to make the skirt bigger, preventing much alteration.

Just wondering other Dm's thoughts on this. It seems the skirt and waist construction would be simpler without the pleat and less bulky, but I don't want someone left with a dress that can't be altered if they ever need it.

Replies:

Subject: Wanting to sell dance dress fabrics.

Author:
Kelley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 18, 03:42:31pm

I just went through 12 boxes of fabrics...most were used for irish dance dresses. I have silks, lycras, sequined fabrics, some swaroski crystals. I am not sure what fabrics are used for current dresses. I am hoping someone could let me know what the current fabrics are and where I might be able to sell everything at once...if possible. Located in Southern California.

Replies:

Subject: Hello, I'm looking for Swarovski flatback crystals size 40 in Citrine AB. The biggest I can locate is 34.

Author:
Google was no help.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 17, 05:31:34am

Replies:

Subject: Probably a long shot, but would anyone have any Swarovski #4717 Delta fancy stone 15.5 aqua?

Author:
Debra
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 01:18:57pm

Any place I can get them from require a full pkg of 72 for between $140-$170...i only NEED 2, would like as many as 12...

Replies:

Subject: I just saw 2 newly listed off the rack dresses on Dance-Again.

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 11, 09:17:52pm

http://www.dance-again.com/X1774b.html & the other is 1775b. I find it hard to believe that there are even 2 six-foot tall Irish dancers out there looking for dresses. I wonder how the dressmaker chose that size?

Replies:

Subject: I am updating an old panel dress into something with a newer skirt but not sure how to do the stiffener. How do I go about getting the proper measurements and curve for the "moon" shape and is it suggested to use the same stiffener in front and back or something lighter in back?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 11:37:22pm

Replies:

Subject: So why does anyone still make custom dresses when Off the Rack dresses are so much less hassle and complete freedom to make what we want?

Author:
!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 04, 07:30:21am

Replies:

Subject: AB or plain crystal on red and black?

Author:
Indecisive
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 03, 10:46:09pm

Dress predominantly red with black velvet accents and yellow embroidery. Lots of pear shaped crystals to go on.

Should I use AB or plain crystal?

Replies:

Subject: How many of you send progress photos of the dress?

Author:
anyone?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 01, 06:21:03pm

Replies:

Subject: How many emails does one get during the making of a dress? 110

Author:
customer from he**
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 01, 05:34:36pm

How is that possible!!

Replies:

Subject: what is the going average rate for boys vests?

Author:
thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 31, 07:46:51pm

Replies:

Subject: Alterations

Author:
Katie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 29, 06:42:15pm

I'm doing alterations to my own dress, and I was wanting to do a twist on the original panel skirt and cape. What do I use to make the material "stiff" and "firm"? Thanks for any help!!

Replies:

Subject: What is an "infinity" irish dance dress? Just received an email asking if I could make one...

Author:
Pennie Drew Dresses
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 12:19:57pm

Nt

Replies:

Subject: I thought this was worth posting because there are so many people steering away from small businesses - "Make sure that your actions and behaviors live up to and reflect the words and ideas, promises and commitments that come out of your mouth." -Steve Farber

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 21, 09:39:20pm

Subject: Coloured stones? Which brand?

Author:
1st time stoner
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 01:47:57am

Ordered DD her first custom dress which will come without crystals. Was planning on doing the crystals myself along with a custom hairpiece to match.

Researching crystals, I notice that the Korean ones are super cheap and was wondering whether these might be better for the coloured stones that don't seem to show up much on stage anyway? Or is this false economy and I should really be looking to eek every last sparkle I can get by using Swarovski or preciosa?

Replies:

Subject: Im looking to make a new number clip for my dress out of an old pendant. What kind of glue should I use to glue to the clip itself?

Author:
wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 16, 01:42:58pm

Replies:

Subject: Stone recommendations

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 16, 04:03:59am

I am going to be stoning DD's dress and wasn't sure whether to use SS30 or SS34 on the knotwork. Is there enough of a difference in size to be worth spending the bit extra on the 34's or should I just stick with the 30's?

Replies:

Subject: Expert advise needed: I have been wanting to learn to sew for years,

Author:
Patti
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 07:06:39am

Now that I am retired, I am looking to purchase a sewing machine that is easy to use, (without a ton of bells and whistles, and dials) lol, but dependable. I plan to take classes at a local fabric store. Any advise will be much appreciated.

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone have a source for an embroidery thread that would be a close match in color to the American Beauty crystal satin?

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 08:12:22pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271755663146?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Replies:

Subject: Instead of using invisible thread has anyone tried using a light fishing line?

Author:
Thank you-OP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 08:19:25am

Replies:

Subject: Hello to all. I am hoping someone might have some of the Chiffon Holo Sequin from White Lodge in white in their stash that they would be willing to sell. I specifically would like the scalloped edges with about 11 inches of fabric (wide enough to make a skirt), so if you only have edges left, I'm still interested.

Author:
Thanks for your help.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 24, 10:02:50am

Here is a link to the fabric in black.
http://www.whitelodgefabric.com/engine/shop/product/CHS2/Chiffon+Holo+Sequin+BLACK

Replies:

Subject: Collar question - inside

Author:
dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 23, 01:56:09pm

Do you make a separate collar (mandarin) style, some pics look like it's part of the bodice, all one piece.
What do some of you do?

Replies:

Subject: Just had a look on Dresses by Darlene facebook and would like to say what a huge difference the alterations made to the pink dress, which I think is probably a Doire design. Job well done :)

Author:
dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 06:44:01am

Replies:

Subject: Time to update my digitizing software - what's everyone using?

Author:
Nicole
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 10:07:57am

Although I'm no longer doing many Irish costumes, I'd like to update my digitsing software which is very out of date. I don't have big dollars to spend this time so need to spend wisely! I'm doing more logo/motif type embroidery now. Any recommendations?

Replies:

Subject: DD wants an all velvet dress. What sort of velvet is being used for current dresses ? Looked at German cotton velvet, but it's so heavy. Would micro velvet be a good substitute? Thanks in advance😀

Author:
IDM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 20, 09:52:17pm

Replies:

Subject: I'm so disillusioned.

Author:
Exasperated sndm.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 20, 08:57:29pm

I have loved making ID dresses for years, but it seems I am working more and more for less and less money. When I strated all this in the 3 panel days there was no design on the back bodice, design only on the cuffs of the sleeves, the front bodice consisted of design only in the center front - no embroidery over seams, and no crystals. It got more difficult with the bodices and sleeves being heavily embroidered over the seams, but then the skirt didn't have embroidery, so the work evened out. Now customers expect heavy embroidery on the front and back bodice, on the entire sleeves, and on the skirt, and hundreds of dollars of crystals, and they want to pay the same or less than in the past. I'm doing a lot more work, but not making any more money, which means my hourly wage has gone down since the economic rebound. Are other dressmakers experiencing the same? I really need some motivation.

Replies:

Subject: Crystal satin question..

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 12, 04:44:29pm

What do you back it with? I normally use light weight fuse, does that work, what do you guys do..?
thanks in advance.

Replies:

Subject: old style book of Kells orginal, one of a kind irish dancing costume

Author:
martha jane conway
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 02, 07:32:26am

Old style, one of a kind irish dancing costume "Made In Ireland" ( book of Kells come to life) for sale, open to offers

Replies:

Subject: new style of skirt

Author:
vicki
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 01, 12:10:33am

with the new style of skirt " lots of embroidery on skirt and not as much fabric in skirt and they seem to be a bit stiffer"
I have a question would you still use the frame underneath
with tulle attached, if any one has seen these dresses up close sometimes they look like there isn't much material in the skirt
appreciate any info
thanks vicki

Replies:

Subject: Gavin posted that his new designs are registered. What does that mean? He uses 7 Gates designs sometimes.

Author:
How can he claim those?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 27, 08:36:59pm

Replies:

Subject: This might be a shot in the dark, but does anyone happen to have the Book of Kells (I think) design book for dresses? I had one from nearly two decades ago, but must have misplaced it. It used to be the go to design book for all dresses with traditional designs and would love to get my hands on it again.

Author:
Willing to pay!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 27, 10:40:05am

Replies:

Subject: Anyone know where to find Seafoam velvet in the states.

Author:
None on ebay.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 26, 09:32:53pm

Subject: Fit question

Author:
thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 11:49:57pm

Hi,
I just tried a used dress on my daughter this evening. It's a little tight in chest but there's room to let it out.waist is a little big.
When she kicked up skirt there were wrinkles by belly button area.
If I have it taken in a little at waist will that fix the bubbling/wrinkles?

Replies:

Subject: pinch skater skirt - any idea how to do this? Is it just cut on a circle and pleated?

Author:
Marie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 08:49:26am

Replies:

Subject: Skirt stiffner - Can anyone tell me the exact Vilene I would need to use for the front and back of a soft skirt. Many thanks

Author:
Carls
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 08:13:45am

Replies:

Subject: A beautiful Doire dance dress for sale to fit 10-11yrs

Author:
Colette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 17, 04:04:13am

http://www.donedeal.ie/costumes-for-sale/irish-dancing-costume/8357382?offset=9

if interested i can take dress to Worlds in Montreal

Subject: beaded belt or trim help and advice

Author:
Pattie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 13, 11:55:10am

Hi, I thought this might be a goood place to ask for information. I have purchased a pretty but plain dress for an upcoming wedding, and would like to add a some beaded trim along either the bustline or around waist. Any suggestions where I might purchase something like this. The shop where I purchased the dress had one but it was 449.00 . Way too much for my budget. thanks

Replies:

Subject: Anyone know what "electric" blue is? and where to find some?

Author:
in velvet thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 08, 05:41:30pm

Replies:

Subject: IDD yahoo group purge

Author:
Ann/Taoknitter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 02, 04:45:14pm

Really not a horrible thing, but I wanted to get your attention. I just went through the LONG bouncing list on the Irish Dance Dressmaking yahoo group today and sent reactivation notices. If you get one, please respond to the notice to start receiving info from the group again. If you do not care, don't respond and your account will be deleted later this week with other non-responsive accounts. If you would like to join the group, please go to https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/IDDressmaking to join.

Thanks,
Ann/Taoknitter

Subject: Sorry, I know I've asked before, but I can't remember

Author:
Getting old
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 21, 04:56:34pm

What size stones are generally used for socks? Thanks!

Replies:
  • ss20 (NT) -- Jola, Saturday, February 21, 06:41:49pm
    • Thanks! (NT) -- Getting old, Saturday, February 21, 10:15:34pm

Subject: I'm looking for crystals to match coral pink and lime green embroidery. Does anyone have suggestions?

Author:
Thank you for your help!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 19, 02:35:10pm

Replies:

Subject: Looking for a feedback.

Author:
Thank you.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 06:30:35am

Did any one with small embroidery machines ever used the Hoop It All system?
Any feedback appreciated.

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone have a link to any Dreamtime Creations coupons? Putting in a rather large order today and can't find any discounts....

Author:
Thanks in advance if you do!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 06, 10:22:15am

Replies:

Subject: Can anyone tell me where I can buy coral fabric please? Preferaby in the UK but anywhere would be OK

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 29, 01:38:10pm

Replies:

Subject: Has anyone tried embroidering on chiffon? Thoughts??

Author:
worried it will just shred...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 26, 03:07:48pm

Replies:

Subject: Does commercial digitizing software let you have multiple users on different computers? Just curious. What to do if you have more than one person digitizing...

Author:
jbd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 19, 11:14:49am

Replies:

Subject: Can any of you kind ladies offer your opinions and how you would go about making a skirt like the one pictured here. Thank you.

Author:
http://celticclassirishdance.tumblr.com/page/8
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 15, 09:19:43am

Replies:

Subject: DRESS AVAILABLE FOR SALE

Author:
Lisa Meyer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 14, 09:46:21am

This is a total shot in the dark, but would any dressmaker/seamstress be willing to purchase a dress to use material and/or over $100 worth of crystals? I have been desperately trying to sell dress but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
http://getthatdress.com/18292/dress-x18292/

Replies:

Subject: Antique Elna keeps jamming ...

Author:
Thanks for any insights ....
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 11, 01:09:56pm

I thought perhaps the skilled experienced seamstresses here may know what I am doing wrong - or maybe it's just the machine. I have a very old Elna (from the 1960's) that was my mother's but has always been a fine machine. I've had it serviced regularly and it just came back from repair.
I am just an occasional sewer. A frequent problem is that the bobbin thread gets all wrapped up in the bobbin case, so much so that I have to cut everything and start over. What I think may be happening is that it's getting messed up when I switch back and forth from forward to reverse. Is there something I need to be mindful of?

Replies:

Subject: Anywhere to buy embroidery file for...

Author:
sewing for my daughter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 10, 08:23:31pm

the outline shape of the large pear crystals? I'm looking to purchase an embroidery file of the outline that the large pear crystals fit in that I can manipulate in my basic software that came with my single needle machine.Prefer PES format. Any leads?

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Create FREE graphics at FlamingText.com
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.