VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
Subject: hi, I am looking to start making dresses I have made a few but have got a company to do the Emroidery , I am looking to purchase my 1st embroidery machine only a beginner and no nothing about them! I live in Ireland and contacted a supplier who is about 4 hours drive and he was talking about machines costing over 5k ! Any advice on a much much cheaper one and where to start

Author:
many thanks
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 04:07:30pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
If you are serious about embroidery, you really will need a Toyota ESP9100 and X-Panto frame, both of which are very expensive. Otherwise, I would stick with getting your embroidery done comercially till you are ready for such a major purchase. Anything less will prove unsatisfactory in the long run (NT)In my opinionWednesday, January 08, 04:35:03pm

I only use the approx 15" x 20" frame and it works fine for me... (NT)bgFriday, January 10, 09:35:06am

EmbroideryIda BrownTuesday, February 25, 05:23:30pm

Im also interested in buying an embroidery machine, not to make dresses commercially but more for general embellishment and potentially a very simple irish dancing dress as a project. Would a domestic machine to the trick? Any advice on brands? (NT)heard bernina is a good bet but dont even know where to start looking!Monday, April 07, 03:40:21am

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.