VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
Subject: Has anyone created a wholesale account directly with Swarovski? Wondering if it may be worth doing.

Author:
bling bling
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, June 12, 10:04:44am

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
I was also wondering about that. If it minimum orders are very high (1000+), perhaps people could share accounts? (NT)would be nice to cut out the middle manThursday, June 12, 01:27:18pm

I'd be intetested for sure. (NT)xThursday, June 12, 05:20:10pm

I tried a few years ago but they'll not do it. (NT)they only work with a few companies. might be different nowThursday, June 12, 05:46:37pm

Ok, I'll see what I can find out and update when I hear back :) (NT)worth a tryFriday, June 13, 11:56:40am

I know Eire Design does, and so does Celtic Star (NT)Maybe thats why CS can put so many diamonds on their dressesSaturday, June 14, 12:51:01pm

I know someone who has created a wholesale account with Dreamtime Creations, but not directly with Swarovski. (NT)~KrisSunday, June 15, 07:25:44pm

Haven't heard back from Swarovski as of yet, but did find this out from someone who had one through a BNDM. You need to be able to set up a credit account with a huge minumum of $20,000. That was the cost years ago so it may or may not have gone up. (NT)bling blingMonday, June 16, 05:26:57pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.