VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
Subject: Looking for twinkle satin.

Author:
Thank you!!!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, July 20, 09:19:55am

I am in desparate need of either the American Beatuty from the US or the Flo Lipstick that comes from White Lodge. I need at least 2 yards, but would prefer 3. I had it on order for delivery this week and am now told it's not even in stock, and I won't have it for another week or two. If anyone is willing to part with some, please let me know asap.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Never quite sure if twinkle satin and sparkle satin are one in the same, but if they are then you can try getting the American Beauty from this vendorhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/SPARKLE-SATIN-FABRIC-AMERICAN-BEAUTY-45-YARD-/270563652060?pt=US_Fabric&hash=item3efed9b1dc (NT)hope that helpsSunday, July 20, 12:39:50pm

I have slightly more than 1.25 yards that I would be happy to send out tomorrow. It is from the above listed link. (NT)DarleneSunday, July 20, 01:07:29pm

Sy fabrics has fuschia, hot pnk and candy pink - is it one of those?link insideSunday, July 20, 02:51:12pm

silly question but why not get it from white lodge? (NT)dmSunday, July 20, 07:11:10pm

Did you try Action Fabrics? I know they did have it. (NT).Monday, July 21, 07:18:33am

Thank you everyone for your help. I called Action Fabrics this morning, and they did have it in stock and shipped it out today. (NT)Whew!Monday, July 21, 05:02:42pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.