VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: digitizing software

Author:
dress maker
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 10, 07:00:39pm

Whats your prefered digitizing software? I have embird and masterworks 3 (baby lock) and I'm not super crazy about either for irish stuff. So what do you have and why do you like it for dressmaking? Thanks :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
I'm also looking to purchase new software. So fat I've only looked at Floriani--anyone using that or have experiance with it? The cost has doubled since I bought software 8 years ago! (NT)LynnOHMonday, November 11, 10:59:46am

looked at floriani also (more inside)authorMonday, November 11, 01:33:06pm

I was told that Bernina was good have just purchased V6 Editor Plus and currently have PE design Next which isnt so good for Celtic design. Hoping Ive made the rigt choice!:) (NT)IDMMonday, November 11, 07:46:53pm

I second Bernina V6 :-) Lots of tutorials on youtube to get you familiar with the differences from PE Design too. (NT)Works great for meTuesday, November 12, 09:23:09am

bernina v6 (NT)bgWednesday, November 13, 07:21:00am

does bernina v6 have hoop splitting? (NT)authorThursday, November 14, 11:10:18am
  • yes (NT) -- bg, Friday, November 15, 11:35:40am

Re V6 Editor Plus does anyon know if you can manually digitise with this level of software? I would like to buy it as I am about to take the leap with embroidering a dress. I cant find any info to advise me. I would like to be able to manually digitise some designs in the future and am wondering if this version is the right one. Thanks in advance. (NT)NewbieTuesday, November 19, 10:04:58pm

I haven't used bernina yet, but with other brands the editor just edits. You need digitizing software to digitize (NT)authorWednesday, November 20, 10:50:44am

Bernina V^. Was told by a commercial digitizer that it is the closest thing to the professional WILCOM software on the market. (NT)BJWednesday, November 20, 07:27:03pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.