VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: I've seen BNDM mixing the two kinds. My only concern would be that they are not Swarovski.

Author:
Big difference.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 10, 05:22:54am
In reply to: Curious 's message, "Is this OK ? I am making my daughter's prelim dancer dress and have lovely large pear shaped NON swarovski AB diamantes to decorate it. As for regular stoning I was planning to use up SS30 Czech crystals on the rest of the dress that are just clear. Does mixing AB and Clear crystals work ???" on Sunday, February 09, 08:06:28pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Mixing drives me crazy. But that's just me. I also have used the czech crystals and can't tell the difference. (NT).Wednesday, February 12, 02:31:32pm

I'm surprised you can't tell the difference with czech crystals. Not trying to be rude, but they look very different up close. Fine from a distance though, and I certainly understand wanting to save a bit of money. The cuts aren't as clean, and I think the colors tend to be less clear, the AB coating seem to scratch off faster too.. It's possible that I'm crazy, but I haven't been wild about the czech stones I've seen. (NT)--Wednesday, February 12, 02:36:29pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.