VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

Celtic Flame Irish Dance Costumer's Message Board
Irish Dance Costumer's Message Board
Welcome to the message board for the designers and makers of Irish Dance Costumes, Irish Dancers of all ages, and others interested in Irish Dance. Please feel free to ask questions and give advice often! Check out the FAQ for these topics: Puffy Headband Instructions 4 & 5 Panel Dress Instructions and Poll Zipper Poll
FAQ Link

Subject: Client problem has escalated

Author:
anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 03, 11:45:09am

Lots of communication through design/construction process. Shipped dresses expecting clients to like them. They were not satisfied. I asked for pictures and offered to fix them or give $200 for alterations. Over one year later they contact me asking for $600 for someone they know to alter them or full refund and threaten to sue me and flame my reputation. Has anyone else dealt with this? What did you do? If you haven’t, what would you do?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:

Subject: dress cost formula

Author:
dress maker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 11:59:05pm

How do you price your dresses? Does anyone have a formula they would be willing to share with me? if you don't want to post it publicly you could email me jen dot blackerby at gmail dot com. Thanks :)

Replies:

Subject: Just got back from JoAnn's. Got all the fabric for DD's next dress - the good velvet, crepe backed satin and organza. With sale prices and coupons - only $70

Author:
Great prices this weekend!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 08, 11:31:25am

Replies:

Subject: Gavin sleeves

Author:
Helen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 03, 05:50:38am

Good morning all, my sister and I are going to attempt a solo dress for her daughter,we have been looking at gavin dresses at the feis, my sister is convinced that the sleeves on gavin dresses are cut the same back and front,if so is this the norm for dance dresses? Thank you for your help,I have made team dresses in the past with a lot of help and tips from this board,this will be first solo.

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone know of a tool that looks like a pen, that you poke thru fabric,

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 01, 05:01:12pm

as you hold a sequin underneath, and it pokes thru and sews it to the fabric. I saw this on a video, of making a couture dress. I would love to know how this is done and what this tool is.

Replies:

Subject: Hi ladies. I am making a solo for a very large 10 year old. chest chest 39, waist 37.5, dropped waist 40. They came for a fitting last week and it does nothing for her as she is just so big. Obviously you want your dresses to look their best, with a youngster of these proportions, would you go slightly longer or shooter than usual.

Author:
Sndm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 03:24:04pm

Replies:

Subject: Are we all making three panels again?

Author:
!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 03:01:55pm

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone have any experience or input on the following Juki Machines?

Author:
looking for used model
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 07:57:17pm

Juki LU 563
Juki DDL 5500

Looking to purchase a more reliable used machine. Thanks!

Subject: Rehooping on large machine question.

Author:
KD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 05, 09:22:14am

While the large hoop on the big machine is great, I've hit an obstacle. I'm trying to do an embroidered pattern around the edge of the skirt. Even with a nice wide hoop span, I won't be able to get my pattern all the way along my 60inch piece of fabric.

Normally, when I have something that needs to be rehooped, I digitize a placement line on the first hooping, then repeat it for the second hoop and place my piece for the remaining embroidery.

My problem this time is I have a continuous repeating pattern that I want around the edge of the skirt. I was hoping to do a skater style skirt (large folding pleats usually with trim of ribbon around the edge).

1. Am I rehooping incorrectly? Should I be using the hoop layout/rehooping feature on my software (Bernina V6)? Ashamed to say I've never used it, my way usually works great for me.
2. Should I scratch the idea of a full skater skirt requiring 60 or more inches of fabric and just do a less full gathered skirt?
3. Am I over analyzing this?

Apologies for all the questions, but I'm stumped. I welcome any and all input anyone is willing to share!!

Thanks!

Replies:

Subject: Note for Jeanne Farrell (in case she sees this list). I am trying to get in touch with you but the email address I have is bouncing. Please email me regarding a large order for earrings for a school. If anyone else has a good contact for Jeanne, please let me know. Thanks!

Author:
BJ of Irish Seams, LLC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 11, 06:12:18pm

Subject: Digital Embroidery Machine

Author:
ndm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 02, 05:19:23am

looking for a bit of help. having started making id dresses am now looking to invest in a digital embroidery machine. Any advice on which machines to avoid etc. would be appreciated.

Replies:

Subject: Need a SIMPLER bodice pattern for girls size dress...just have basic sewing skills and trying to make something interim for a friend's dd...

Author:
Thank you so much!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 20, 10:24:33am

Replies:

Subject: Do you have a photo of what you're looking for?

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 03, 07:35:55pm

Replies:

Subject: Is there some other kind of sparkly fabric that can be used for dresses that is not sequin? Looking for sparkle, but without having an issue with sequins rubbing

Author:
a mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 01, 08:25:45am

Replies:

Subject: Hi. Looking for a dangle sequin fabric thats muliticored, any ideas please?

Author:
sd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 01, 08:52:33am

Replies:

Subject: circle skirt for large hip measurement

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 01, 04:56:28am

Hi, I am looking to see if anyone can help. I have material of 40 inch width and a hip measurement of 43 inches. My calculations mean that I can only get approx. 13 inch length for the skirt and this is a really big girl. Any hints on cutting it different? It is velvet so I'm stuck with the position of the pattern. Any help is much appreciated. I've hit a brick wall.

Replies:

Subject: Enter the FeisDresses.com contest for a chance to win an "Irish Dancer" fleece jacket. You can enter through our facebook page and let your friends know to vote for your entry!

Author:
Rhonda at FeisDresses.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 30, 12:59:02pm

We are having a contest at FeisDresses.com -- Spread the word!! Enter for a chance to win an "Irish Dancer" fleece jacket. Just enter our contest by submitting a photo of your favorite Irish dance dress. You can enter the contest through our facebook page. Get your dance friends to vote for your entry!

Also, don't forget to visit our website at FeisDresses.com where you can post your dance items for sale for free. Listings are always free. You can list your Irish dance dresses, vests, wigs, shoes, accessories, anything ID related. Happy shopping and selling and good luck in our contest. Contest details and entries are through our facebook page. Just click on the "win" button that is just under our FB header picture.
https://promotion.binkd.com/Direct.aspx?id=11737

Subject: new carriage rule---we were all wondering about the 'shoulder bands'

Author:
AS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 23, 07:48:11am

From the new worlds syllabus: "In order to comply with Health and Safety measures, all dancers lining up side stage prior to a competition will be asked to perform the simple exercise of raising arms to shoulder level unhindered. Any dancer unable to do so due to costume stitching or arm attachments will not be permitted to dance in that competition."

Replies:

Subject: Looking to buy new digitizing software for easier knotwork.

Author:
Any suggestions?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 26, 10:34:09am

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone have any suggestions to get rid of that line in a velvet bodice that has been let down

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 28, 01:35:37pm

Replies:

Subject: Rectangle strips for skirts question

Author:
Thank you SNDM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 16, 04:52:04pm

I've done a few skirts now using a long rectangle as the skirt. I've fussed with the side seams, snipping them up at a curved angle trying to give the skirt the right shape from the front. Question is, should I be pulling it up at the sides at the top of the skirt instead of the bottom? Not sure if this is making any sense or not but I appreciate any help anyone is willing to offer.

Replies:

Subject: Have been looking through the FAQ's for industrial sewing machine information. There are lots of posts from 2001, but looking for some more recent threads. Interested in purchasing a newer model than the ones listed as the older, durable machines aren't always available on for sale sites. Thank you for any advice you can give.

Author:
Appreciate your input
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 06:44:24pm

Replies:

Subject: So when a dancer trying on a dress, pulls her shoulders back in "dance stance" and then says "it's too tight when I pull my shoulders back!" what can be done? The dress seems to fit but the fabric is firm and unforgiving. All I could think was to let it out a bit through the bust at the underarms. Any other ideas?

Author:
thanks for any ideas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 20, 02:23:53pm

Replies:

Subject: Looking for fabric.

Author:
Email
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 22, 11:21:09am

Joann's sold this plaid fabric in 2010. I'm wondering if anyone has any left in their stashes that they might be willing to sell. Please email me if you have some. Thanks so much!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kdsf/4755499418/in/set-72157623164689373/

Replies:

Subject: Any Southern NJ or Philadelphia area dressmaker/seamstress willing to do surgery on my dd's new dress?

Author:
fingers crossed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 23, 03:37:54am

fits too tight across chest/shoulders

Subject: got a class dress with 'lamee' in the applique - hate it! - it always seems to fray. Any ideas of how to get around this/prevent this would be much appreciated.

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 19, 12:07:36pm

Replies:

Subject: Help, ladies, I need suggestions! I'm a SNDM, I've made a lot of dresses, but recently made my first sequin dress. Thankfully, it was for dd as I always experiement on her first. It's got sequins in bottom 2/3 of bodice and in skirt, with twinkle satin at top of bodice and sleeves. She's worn it 3 or 4 times and the sequins have snagged the fabric of the sleeve all the way from cuff to underarm seam so badly that the sleeve is all puckered up and several inches shorter than it used to be!

Author:
thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 16, 12:45:18pm

I need to replace the sleeves in time for the next feis in two weeks. I have just enough of the satin to make two new sleeves. The question is what to do differently this time so that the fabric isn't damaged in the same way again. I considered replacing the sleeves with something more sturdy, but I can't think of anything that would match the dress and not look like an obvious replacement.
The only thing I have come up with is to cover the new sleeve entirely in a matching color of tulle, and then to put no embroidery on it as the embroidery snags also, of course! But I'm wondering if the tulle will snag on the sequins also? Should I try two layers of tulle? I saw a couple of BNDM dresses at NANS with tulle covering the entire sleeve and couldn't figure out why they'd do that until this happened to me, and now I think I know!
Does anyone have any other ideas?
thanks so much!

Replies:

Subject: Where can I find a simple bodice pattern? Any suggestions?

Author:
Feis Mom in Training
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 12, 08:42:57am

Replies:

Subject: Is there any stiffner used in the box pleat skirts?

Author:
Mendy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 09, 04:00:25pm

Replies:

Subject: Side pleat question

Author:
Sewing mom starting next dress
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 08, 06:27:55pm

Noticing that the new skirts have pleats around entire skirt, usually a soft skirt. Are side pleats still used on a frame? Most do not look like they do even though I know some underneath construction is necessary to maintain the shape.

Replies:

Subject: Vilene

Author:
Jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 09, 08:33:27am

Does anyone have a source of Vilene to stiffen the skirts?

Replies:

Subject: Why are all these posts dated in the future? ie.e post below is sept 28?

Author:
MJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 07, 11:17:41pm

Replies:

Subject: Anyone know of a dressmaker who will still accept someone for Oireachtas? Plans fell through

Author:
Desperate :(
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 10, 10:13:13pm

Replies:

Subject: large sequin fabric and metallic thread---nuff said..:(

Author:
P
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 06, 01:55:24pm

Subject: Large crystals

Author:
Anna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 31, 07:09:18pm

Is there any online websites I can find any large sew on crystals?

Replies:

Subject: I am learning the Bernina Artisa 6 software to digitize my designs...more

Author:
bg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 22, 02:54:31pm

How can I split a satin stitch. For example: I want a satin outline to be .40 wide....but I'd like it to be split width wise either in 2 or 3? How can I do this? The .40 is too wide and will catch and snag...

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone know of a velvet equivalent to the JoAnn's premier velvet? They still carry the Premier but they have discontinued the blue.

Author:
km
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 29, 06:17:55pm

Replies:

Subject: Reading a story on a blog...

Author:
??
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 30, 08:13:11am

What is a "Soap n’ Rinse" dress

Replies:

Subject: Need gold holographic stretch flat sequin fabric. Anyone know where it is sold?

Author:
Sewing mom from NY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 12:55:02pm

Replies:

Subject: Digitising Celtic Knotwork using PE Design Next am looking for tipps re points on Celtic knotwork Did smaller version which sewed out fine but when i got to the larger bodice design - the inner points were not right they were oversewn a number of times and the inner point did not look right , bunched up/looped. Is there some way to remedy this when digitising?

Author:
IDM - advice appreciated
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 05:35:57am

Replies:

Subject: when attaching a long bodice --topstitched over the still skirt---do you cut away the extra stiff skirt at the waist, under the bodice, or do you leave it?

Author:
Q
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 26, 08:02:26am

Replies:

Subject: New three panels

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 23, 07:40:27pm

Has anyone seen the new three panels up close, or made one?

Just wondering if the construction is essentially the same as the older dresses.. Stiffened back skirt, stuff labels, box pleats etc. just simply with the dropped waist and shorter skirt length.

Or has construction been changed up?

Replies:

Subject: How do you choose to finish the edgesof your sequined dresses?

Author:
Wondering about a different way.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 05:12:40pm

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone know how the off the shoulder designs are attached instead of embroidery straight onto bodice and sleeves, it's kind of loose like a shawl, any info would be greatly appreciated, daughter wants her dress to have this feature, ARGH!

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 18, 04:31:01pm

Replies:

Subject: Can anyone help with machine applique? My machine can do it but i'm not sure of the steps to follow when doing applique for celtic designs like celtic knot work and so on. Can anyone talk me through it please. Are you better off to draw the design out and then do it by hand or follow all the steps for machine applique?

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 15, 07:56:47am

Replies:

Subject: Husqvarnaviking machines

Author:
Marie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 12, 04:55:35pm

I am thinking of purchasing the Ruby Deluxe machine, any comments on this machine. I make school dresses most of the time, on occasions I like to make solo dresses, but do not have the machine to do the embroidery, is this machine good for embroidery, any feed back would be appreciated

Replies:

Subject: Wild Ginger PatternMaster Boutique

Author:
Lori
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 10:09:24pm

Does anyone use Wild Ginger or another pattern software to generate patterns for ID dresses? I am actually thinking of just patterns for the bodice as I'm pretty quick at drafting the skirts by hand.

Subject: embroidery machines

Author:
thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 06:50:13am

What is a good and reasonably priced embroidery machine for dancing dresses?

Replies:

Subject: does anyone know of a dressmaker in the south, southwest or north suburbs of chicago to let down a Gavin

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 12:21:23pm

Subject: What is the best lining for Twinkle Satin?

Author:
Dance MOM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 08, 02:06:33pm

I have seen a few comments that they are lined in Cotton but my daughter has always has polyester knit for lining.

Replies:

Subject: Embroidery Machines

Author:
New to this!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 05:02:45pm

I have made a few dresses but have always just bought applique designs on line and attached them to dresses, I would like to do my own embroidery but do not know where to start! What machine to buy starting out, where to get designs etc any help,advice etc is greatly appreciated

Replies:

Subject: embroidery machines & hoop sizes

Author:
Jennifer Blackerby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 09, 11:22:21pm

Can anyone tell me the maximum compatible hoop size for these machines?
Toyota AD 830
Toyota AD 850
Toyota AD 860
Toyota 9006

Replies:

Subject: Tulle skirt - how many layers do most DMs use when making a tulle skirt?

Author:
Dressmaker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 19, 03:45:56pm

Replies:

Subject: Curious- how much would you pay a designer?

Author:
S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 25, 04:26:57pm

Per design? Just a design, not sized to fit a dancer, or anything- designs done on Photoshop (intricate designs with detailed knots and celtic animals, etc, not just simple ones)...? Just curious to see if there is a market for this or not.

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone know if there is any legislation in the US regarding lead in childrens clothing - have sent a costume with sequins on which is stuck in customs so wondering if there may be a problem

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 08, 01:45:54pm

Replies:

Subject: Tulle skirts

Author:
anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 05:47:57am

Hi,
Im updating one of my old dresses to put a new tulle skirt on it. Im absolutely confused as to how these work! I am used to the panel skirt, I had a look at a tulle and am stumped as to how it moves with the dancer. has anyone made one? do you put side pleats in the stiffening?

Replies:

Subject: For Sale: http://getthatdress.com/14504/dress-x14504/ Suit 13 - 14 years Also: http://getthatdress.com/9791/dress-x9791/. Both Dresses in great condition. And am open to all offers. Please feel free to email. -- Feis Mum

Author:
Feis Mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 07:28:15am

Subject: Looking for a solution to an itchy neckline

Author:
~Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 09:59:52am

My dd's new dress has one of the higher collars popular these days, and the edge is embroidered with silver metallic thread. She likes the collar, but doesn't like the way the thread itches. I glued ribbon to the inside of the collar, hoping that would help, but can't get it up high enough to help her with the very edge of the collar. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Replies:

Subject: Newbie needs advice on placement of drop waist.

Author:
thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 02, 03:50:32pm

Ok, I'm making a practice dress out of muslin and I'm already stuck. I know personal preference plays a part in this, so if you are willing to share your formula for where the bodice should end and the skirt should begin, I would really appreciate it. What I would like to know is, would it be ok to start the waist seam at the hip bone? If I want it to end in a "V" in the middle, how many inches below the hip bone should it be? My daughter is neither short nor long waisted, if that makes a difference.

Replies:

Subject: What digitizing software do you gals use?

Author:
Looking for inexpensive recommendations?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 29, 09:07:18am

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone have a Brother Embroidery machine He1 model?

Author:
Questions
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 28, 05:43:30pm

If so can you freehand embroidery on these? Not seeing it in the instructions.Thanks

Replies:

Subject: Ivory Glitter Lace?

Author:
Searching
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 23, 11:11:00pm

I know you great DM's have seen pretty much the best in online fabric offerings, so I'm hoping someone might help me shorten my search!

I'd like an Ivory/Cream lace, with glitter or slight sequin if possible.
It can be stretch or regular lace I think.

Thank you so much if you have a source for me!

Replies:

Subject: How to prevent/fix wrinkles in Stretch Velvet?

Author:
Thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 10:00:25pm

I bought a lovely dress which is made out of stretch velvet. The bodice fits my daughter well, but has a lot of wrinkling throughout the the bodice. Is it possible for me to fix this issue on an existing dress? If so, how should it be done? How could it have been prevented?

Replies:

Subject: I'm looking for holographic silver sequin fabric on spandex, not mesh. Spandexworld and Spandexhouse are out of what I want. Does anyone have any other suggestions? thanks

Author:
AT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 19, 09:29:03am

Replies:

Subject: Posting for a friend whose computer is down. She recently received her brand-new dress with a goblet skirt. However, the skirt came with no underskirts or support. The dressmaker is proving to be reluctant to correct that and other issues with the dress.

Author:
NT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 01:35:26pm

My friend purchased some tulle and a local seamstress is working in the dress, but the seamstress does not know how to use the tulle to create the underskirts and allow the goblet to fall correctly. Any seamstresses out there who could provide pictures or guidance? TIA.

Replies:

Subject: soo many extra Long dress orders!!!!

Author:
drives me crazy lol!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 15, 06:34:14pm

How many of you dressmakers have mothers who order dresses sooo long that it is impossible to make the skirt not look ridiculously long or the bodice look ridiculously drop waist... it is what ruins the look of the dress half the time!! Never know what to do with those orders!

Replies:

Subject: How much would you charge to add a collar to a dress? I've had a recent request and was wondering what other DMs have done.

Author:
TY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 18, 01:14:39pm

Replies:

Subject: Dreamtime has a 25% off promotion on many Swarovski 2028s

Author:
The more bling the better :)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 18, 03:47:29pm

Lots of colors, some in large sizes (34ss and 40ss). Also 25 mm and 50 mm crystal round flatbacks (1 or 2 inches!)
Just click on the promotions tab on the website.

Subject: Why is twinkle satin popular?

Author:
hate it!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 21, 07:42:09pm

It's from whitelodge, the most horrible stuff since tissue lame! It doesn't stick to stabilizer, it's see thru, and bubbles wierd. This project is taking 3 times longer than it should. Dis like!!

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Create FREE graphics at FlamingText.com
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.