[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Subject: Posting for a friend whose computer is down. She recently received her brand-new dress with a goblet skirt. However, the skirt came with no underskirts or support. The dressmaker is proving to be reluctant to correct that and other issues with the dress.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 01:35:26pm

My friend purchased some tulle and a local seamstress is working in the dress, but the seamstress does not know how to use the tulle to create the underskirts and allow the goblet to fall correctly. Any seamstresses out there who could provide pictures or guidance? TIA.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Subject Author Date
I know of the goblet style bodcie, but I didn't realize there was a goblet skirt style? (NT)can you explain?Tuesday, July 16, 02:42:40pm

Picture? (NT)?Tuesday, July 16, 08:44:06pm

We just received a goblet skirt from Elevation before NANS. Under the goblet skirt was a pleated layer of satin then the skirt structure. It moves very nicely, and doesn't need layers of tulle. Is yours missing the structure? Or does it not hang properly and you're looking for the tulle to fill it out? (NT)~KrisWednesday, July 17, 08:39:09am

This it what they call goblet: http://www.elevationdesign.ie/collection.html/?g_id=12 (NT)-Wednesday, July 17, 09:49:40am

Currently, Elevation quality control is not what it should be. We, too, received a goblet style skirt on our dress. While the skirt construction is OK, there are other fit and construction problems we've paid to fix or must learn to accept and live with at full list price (NT)Too bad: they used to have a good reputationWednesday, July 17, 01:38:29pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.