Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: There are many products used in the dresses. I think most are classified as stabilizers. Check into leave in embroidery stabilizers. Also, instead of fusible, try temporary spray adhesive.

my 2 cents
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 23, 09:37:08pm
In reply to: Thank you 's message, "Can anyone tell me what type fusible interfacing is in the Gavin dresses?" on Monday, May 22, 02:05:53pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Subject Author Date
Here's what I use - inside-ltdmWednesday, May 24, 12:58:20pm

    Thank you very much! :) (NT)OPWednesday, May 24, 04:03:08pm

    Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

    Name (required):

      Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

      E-mail address (optional):

    * Type your message here:

    Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

    Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

    Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.