VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Celtic Flame Irish Dance Costumer's Message Board
Irish Dance Costumer's Message Board
Welcome to the message board for the designers and makers of Irish Dance Costumes, Irish Dancers of all ages, and others interested in Irish Dance. Please feel free to ask questions and give advice often! Check out the FAQ for these topics: Puffy Headband Instructions 4 & 5 Panel Dress Instructions and Poll Zipper Poll
FAQ Link

Subject: An FYI for any dressmakers who are approached by a New England AD:

Author:
SDC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 27, 02:03:04pm

There is a New England TC/AD who has now accepted school dresses from two local dressmakers and has not paid for them. I provided a prototype school dress to them, and the dress was delivered to and worn by a student for Saint Patricks Day. They decided they didn't like the dress and did not opt to go with it; that was fine, but I asked to be paid cost only (no time element) of a little over $500 for the dress (which is now used). Repeated attempts to collect have meet with threats to countersue. The dress has not been returned.
The other local dressmaker is currently engaging a lawyer for nonpayment for more than one school dress.
I will not release the name on this board (yet) but if anyone would like to personally request the name of the school contact me by email through the link under my name.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:

Subject: Please help!! Desperately seeking this silver/white sequin animal print fabric for a repair on my dd's dress - http://www.avocacelticdesigns.com/product.php?hdnProductID=1032

Author:
Thank you so much!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 12, 09:27:26pm

Replies:

Subject: the dreaded dress stiffening

Author:
sndm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 15, 03:10:01pm

I have made many solo dresses that stand out well and the stiffener is the same shape as the bndm's. I am still doing SOMETHING wrong! My bases dont float up when the dancers dance in them. they round out and poke them in the stomach instead of pushing/bending up when the girls dance. I use three layers of Vilene with some cut out near the top and bottom of the stiffening base. I push the side seams forward about 3/4" on my dresses. Should I be pushing them forward even more? I'm at a loss... any ideas? :(

Replies:

Subject: Another sequin question.I've made lots of dresses, but only 2 with sequin fabric. The sequin skirt not only snags sleeve embroidery (which I've now covered with tulle) but even snagged the twinkle satin sleeves so badly that the snags run all the way up the inside of the arm. Twinkle satin may not be the best to pair with sequins. Any ideas on something less fragile with sequins? I need white, so velvet is out. I think any satin would be damaged by rubbing against sequins but what else is there?

Author:
thank you!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 15, 09:42:02am

Replies:

Subject: Free to a good home

Author:
Kate Cruchley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 08:40:52pm

I have been out of the loop now for quite some time (daughter retired a few years ago) and it's time to get rid of my "magic irish dancing box" of fabrics. I don't want them cherry picked, I just want them to go, there are sequins, lycras, etc. Local pick-up only in SW Sydney, Australia.

Cheers,
Kate

Replies:

Subject: Help - I am searching for some fabric which I have seen in Elevation's dresses. It looks like a foil but is very shiny like a sequin. What is this fabric called and where do I find it? Also - does anyone know what colours it comes in? Thank you so much!

Author:
FT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 09, 08:45:46pm

Replies:

Subject: I did not see as many tulle skirts at north American nationals as I did at worlds. Also noticed at least one dancer had the tulle skirt replaced with an embroidered skirt. Does anyone know if the tulle skirts are not holding up as well as expected? Would like to know before I make one.

Author:
What to do?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 09, 12:15:28am

Replies:

Subject: For Sale: A HotFixer Commercial HotFix Applicator by Kandi

Author:
Seller
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 02:42:42pm

For more details and photos, please check this link:

http://www.dance.net/read.html?postid=10121312

You can contact me by clicking on "Seller" for an email link or via dance.net.

Subject: I've made gathered sequin skirts and I've made pleated satin skirts, but this is the first pleated sequin skirt I've tried. I broke 3 needles in 5 minutes trying to go through all the layers of sequin + cotton lining fabric + stiffener + lining fabric on skirt base. I'm using a size 16 needle and can usually sew through thick layers ok. I think it's the sequins that are causing the problem. Has anybody tried sewing with a leather needle or a denim needle? Would that work better do you think?

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 22, 04:47:42pm

Replies:

Subject: tulle skirts -- I haven't seen one up close. Are the bottom edges folded (double layer) or is it a cut edge at the bottom??

Author:
thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 24, 01:42:18pm

Replies:

Subject: Hello-I'm searching for a sequined fabric. I've found the right color--but not the right size & everyhthing the right size is holofoil. Hoping someone can help.

Author:
Link attached-OP TY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 24, 06:51:05am

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151470148233072&set=o.46957326505&type=3&theater

Replies:

Subject: adhering crystals

Author:
glueing away
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 19, 07:05:37am

Has anyone had experience using Jewelry Hot Melt Glue Sticks for gluing on crystals?? They go right into a hot glue gun... and apparently they don't string (or so it says in the description) Would be sooo nice not to use the horrid smelling E6000 anymore (definitely killing too many braincells for my own good!) I know Celtic Star uses them because I have seen it in pictures.

Replies:

Subject: bodice turn under - looking at the BNDM they don't seem to embroider the bottom of the bodice anymore.It looks like it is turned under and top stitched. would you know if this is right? It seems like it would be hard. Any info is much appreciated.

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 08:00:44am

Replies:

Subject: US source for black twinkle satin? Not shiny, with the specks of glitter.

Author:
none on ebay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 12:35:32pm

Replies:

Subject: new tulle skirts

Author:
bg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 14, 07:48:51pm

has anyone seen one of the new tulle skirts? Is it just tulle---or are there layers of satin under? Do they have a stiffener/vilene base, like the soft skirts with the cut out front and back?

Replies:

Subject: Colour help, please

Author:
SNDM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 03:26:30pm

I need a nice yellow fabric and on White Lodge I noticed the Flo Yellow twinkle satin. But how bright is that? Is it just yellow or more neon? Some of their Flo colours seem brighter in the picture than others.

Replies:

Subject: I hear that Avoca is doing a payment plan. Do any of you know how this works? Would you need a lawyer to sort out contracts etc

Author:
I've had people ask me if I would do this but I wasn't sure..
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 13, 05:08:56pm

Replies:

Subject: silver holographic sequin fabric

Author:
sewing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 06:18:47pm

I am looking for silver holographic sequin fabric on mesh or something similar. Does anyone know a source? spandex house and spandex world are out and I need some! Thanks!!

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone know what kind of heavier satin is being used on a lot of the newer BN dresses? Best pictures I've found are of the yellow dresses on Elevation's Facebook page.

Author:
hoping to purchase new fabric.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 01, 09:40:02am

Replies:

Subject: As anyone ever had issues open a file from Advanced Embroidery? It was e-mailed to me in the correct format but when i try to open it says unexpected file format. If you had this issue how did you fix it?

Author:
trying to work
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 03:29:04pm

Their costumer service is slow.

Replies:

Subject: gavin school dresses

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 06:22:51pm

Does anyone know how much Gavin charges for his new school dresses? Trying to make sure if I make a school dress they aren't too expensive or too cheap!

Replies:

Subject: AVAILABLE Anaheim Hilton July 2-5

Author:
feis2k12
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 09:21:20pm

I have a room available July 2-July 5 at the Anaheim Hilton. Email me if interested.

Subject: Where do I find a source (US) for those extra large pear shape diamontes that are on the latest dresses? Thanks

Author:
needles
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 23, 10:05:55am

Replies:

Subject: Anyone in the US willing to sell a yard of White Lodge Flo Green before I order?

Author:
Heather
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 24, 01:26:56pm

Replies:

Subject: What type of tulle are the BNDM using? It definitely doesn't seem to be the standard stuff. Polyester net? Nylon net?

Author:
sewing mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 06:53:30pm

Replies:

Subject: Where can I find a source (US) for those extra large crystals that are on the latests dresses...they're huge! Thanks

Author:
Needles
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 23, 10:07:45am

Replies:

Subject: Industrial machine opinions

Author:
looking for used
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 20, 11:31:27pm

Hello ladies,

I have found a singer U20 Industrial machine with a zig zag stitch on a local for sale site. Any opinions on this machine? I've seen it mentioned a few times on here and I'm looking for a reliable, heavy duty machine. Asking price $500.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Replies:

Subject: Just for fun...

Author:
IDDM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 08:19:12pm

Board has been quiet lately so just for fun...
What machines do you have at home?
What do you love/hate about them?
What sewing/crafty hobbies do you do other than ID dressmaking?

Replies:

Subject: What is the best way to clean a white velvet dress? Is there any way to clean it overall to get rid of the dinginess?

Author:
Thx
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 29, 01:54:14pm

Replies:

Subject: Is there a vendor board somewhere? Or did I just imagine that there was at one time?

Author:
BJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 04, 06:46:25pm

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone have any links to a source for Twinkle Satin??

Author:
thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 05, 12:23:54pm

Replies:

Subject: box pleated skirt - tearing my hair out trying to do a box pleat skirt. I know I am doing something really stupid but I can't find it! Can anyone help how deep the pleats are and how to measure how much you need? I'm soooooooo frustrated at the minute!

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 02, 11:44:42am

Replies:

Subject: Hi. Can anyone recommend a waistcoat/vest pattern for boys that does not have any darts in the front? I have been asked to make a side opening vest with very heavy embroidery on the front, Thanks

Author:
cm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 03, 09:47:46am

Replies:

Subject: What do you ladies think about the best way to finish the bottom edge of a gathered sequin fabric skirt? I don't really want to bind it with a satin band. Could I leave the cut edge and not finish it? It's sequins on mesh. Line it with lightweight fabric and let that seam be the hem? Serge it? Fold under a hem and hand stitch? It's dd's dress so I can please myself.

Author:
Any ideas?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 06:18:04pm

Replies:

Subject: Side pleats

Author:
Ina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 02, 12:07:50am

Have heard bndm don't put side pleats in dresses anymore, is this wise? Does this work because skirts are short?

Replies:

Subject: What color crystals will pop against black velvet?

Author:
Experienced sewer / novice blinger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 03:45:42pm

I'm making a dress with a black velvet bodice and gold braid embellishments. What color crystals would you recommend for the other design elements - I don't want to use clear or AB. I'm looking for a rich jewel tone effect, but I'm not sure what will show against the black velvet.

I'd be grateful for any and all suggestions or links to examples.

Thanks!

Replies:

Subject: Fabric search. I'm looking for this sequined fabric. Fabrics World used to carry it but no longer does. I'm looking for a US supplier.

Author:
Link inside-TY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 21, 10:37:44am

https://www.facebook.com/ShaunaShiels#!/photo.php?fbid=10152678056960447&set=pb.377592835446.-2207520000.1366558554.&type=3&theater

Replies:

Subject: Need some help, dress friends. My daughter has a white twinkle satin dress lined with cotton. Although I have cleaned the armpits, aired them out etc I think I have yellowed it in the armpit area. I am not sure if the cotton is yellow or the satin. Any ideas on how I can get the yellowing out

Author:
Much appreciated.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 27, 09:13:15pm

Replies:

Subject: Starting from the very bottom

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 21, 08:05:43am

Hi
I am wanting to start making basic dancing dresses but I need advice on how to do it.
I don't own a sewing machine i dont know how to use one I dont know what I need to start off, I am literally starting from the bottom!
I have read posts on here but I honestly don't have a clue on how to do any of that stuff!

If anyone would be kind enough to give me advice on how I go about this, please do!

Thanks!

Replies:

Subject: It appears at least one adjudicator is taking the dress length rule seriously, he gave my daughter a violation at the last feis we attended (it goes to the TC, who then contacted me). I'll have to add "something" to the hem of her skirt until I get around to making her a new one. Just thought you'd be interested to know.

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 07:25:28pm

Replies:

Subject: Sequined applique

Author:
Ina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 15, 05:30:50pm

Sequined appliqués should guide satin stitch by hand, or digitize and try embroidery machine, not used sequins for years and made a dress since last year, should I make patches or straight onto bodice and sleeves?
Thanks so much,

Replies:

Subject: out of curiosity--what sewing machine brand and model number do you all like best? One that doesn't drop the bobbin thread....

Author:
sndm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 20, 05:02:35pm

Replies:

Subject: Hello, I'm putting together a sequined dress. I'm about to attach the bodice and skirt. The neddle is going through the fabric but not cathcing the bobbin thread to bring it back through. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Author:
Please HELP!!! :(
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 18, 10:19:18am

Replies:

Subject: I am getting a canary yellow dress. What colour diamantes would you recommend? From looking at the colour chart I'm thinking citrine would be best? Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Author:
Thanks in advance!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 08:57:38pm

Replies:

Subject: Gold/yellow Swarovski stone for best sparkle?

Author:
Thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 14, 01:29:27pm

I'm about to stone a dress that has no white in it. I tried crystal Swarovski stones (because they have the best sparkle), but somehow it doesn't work > I need a yellow or gold hue. What colour will give the best sparkle? Crystal Lemon, Topaz, and sunflower look promising, but I can use all the help I can get.

Replies:

Subject: Custom dress miscommunication?

Author:
Frustrated
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 12, 10:24:10am

Question for experienced dressmakers:

If I send out an inquiry and hire a dressmaker based on designs thy have done, send them numerous examples of styles and fabrics that I would like my design to be based off of, do you draw up new options based in that style, or do you just pull a random variety out of your sketch book for me to goose from?

Replies:

Subject: I have this fit issue regularly. I am not knocking this beautiful dress, If I could make one half as nice I would be over the moon! I understand this is an OTR and the dress is being modelled, but I have the fit issue across the front chest quite often. I am sure it's not cut too small, so why is it pulling? Any advice would be very much appreciated, this is the bain of my life at the moment, and cannot see where I am going wrong, to my eye it looks too big, but if so, it wouldn't pull..

Author:
sdm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 08:58:26am

http://www.dance.net/topic/10095488/1/Dresses-Costumes/Spectacular-current-OTR-dress-aquamarine-oblong-sequins-white-twinkle-satin-loaded-w-Swavorski.html&replies=0

Replies:

Subject: boys ties. Can anyone enlighten me how to make one of the thicker/ruffly ties. It looks like a normal one but quite full and kind of wrinkly. (Sorry for the explanation but I'm not sure!)

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 05:18:16am

Replies:

Subject: Vilene

Author:
Thank you.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 11, 11:00:03am

A while ago someone posted a message about vilene from Freudenberg in US and was willing to sell few yards. I would love to buy 5 yards if still available.

Replies:

Subject: I need to vent, ladies! When does this get easier? I had told myself that by the time I'd made 50 dresses, I would be fully competent and know everything I needed to know about Irish Dance dressmaking. Well I've passed the 50 mark and I'm headed toward 60, and I'm still making stupid mistakes and spending hours taking something things apart and putting them back together differently. Can anyone empathize? Thank goodness it's Friday!

Author:
sndm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 05, 05:24:21pm

Replies:

Subject: Black velvet?

Author:
--
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 07, 05:35:00pm

Does anyone have a recommendation for lightweight black velvet, that still looks nice and black? I typically use the micro velvet from Joann's, and while I love it the dancer is looking for an entirely velvet dress and I am hoping to find something a bit lighter. Should I look at silk velvet? Any other suggestions?

Replies:

Subject: Opinions needed please. At what chest measurement do you feel it necessary to add angle darts at the side of the bust? 30", 32", 34"? Keep in mind front darts are already in place. Thank you for any information provided.

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 01, 01:42:37pm

Replies:

Subject: After reading a post below (March 10) about dgitizing software, I've realized that I too, am not using my Bernina V6 to it's fullest potential.

Author:
thank you in advance.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 04, 09:58:25am

Currently to transport my design to the software, I'm drawing a life size version of my design, marking a 2 inch reference point, taking a picture of the full design, importing it to my software then expanding the picture till the 2 inch reference point measures up with my grid lines.

I'm not using the built in Corel page included in the software and I think I could be using my time more efficiently if I was. I'm on the hunt for a few helpful tutorials that are somewhat more specific to our line of work than just creating regular embroidery for cushions etc. I realize I'm not using the software to it's fullest potential.

Not looking for all the answers here, but maybe one or two of you have found helpful tutorials for Corel within V6. Obviously our dresses are much larger than a drawing tablet, but is it possible to use one of these when using this software?

Again, not looking for people to give up info they've worked hard to find. I have no problem searching around too, just hoping that a few of you may have found helpful sites that you don't mind sharing.

Replies:

Subject: Still desperately seeking the material on this skirt. :-( Any help would be fantastic.

Author:
OP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 07, 08:57:53pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151089408233599&set=o.46957326505&type=3&theater

Replies:

Subject: Hello I'm searching for a fabric. It's the fabric on skirt. Any help would

Author:
be great-link inside.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 25, 08:17:29pm

http://m.facebook.com/eiredesigns?id=46957326505&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10151089408233599&id=535658598&set=o.46957326505&__user=100000266234129

Replies:

Subject: My dd needs a new dress and we are considering getting a bolero type with sequins from below the bolero to the bottom on the skirt. (hope I explained that well) My question is are these dresses very heavy? My dd current dress is super light right and I'm worried that the sequined one will be too heavy.

Author:
ecr mama
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 18, 10:55:40pm

Replies:

Subject: Patterns for dress

Author:
Wendy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, March 16, 01:37:07pm

I am going to attempt to make a simple dress for my daughter with the help of a friend that knows more about sewing than I do. First, we are trying to find where we can purchase a pattern. Does anyone know or have one for sale?

Replies:

Subject: Please help!

Author:
Please and thank you!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 01, 11:08:05am

Does anyone have a little of this gold sequin material left over from Spandex World? I started a dress and don't have quite enough. Spandex World is out of stock, so I tried ordering from another vendor, but it was not the same color. I only need about 20 inches by 15 inches.
http://spandexworld.com/c3/catalog/product/5306
Alternatively if anyone knows of a vendor that has the exact same fabric as the Spandex World fabric, I would love to know that as well.

Replies:

Subject: Anyone have a source for yellow sequins?

Author:
MJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 10:43:31am

Replies:

Subject: How do you get the shape for a yolk for a skirt - I have a little experience of making deress but want to try the firtst on with a yolk and sequence material. I was planning on using double thickiness pellon but what is the basic shape and how wide is best. DD is 5 foot tall also do you stich lining to the yolk or make a pocket for to pop it in? do you stich the yolk to the bodice or connect with material between - thanks

Author:
newbie trying hard to save money
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 01, 07:51:48am

Replies:

Subject: Lining stretchy fabric

Author:
Flabbergasted
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 11:16:37am

Bless this board for being here!

With you lovely ladies help, I made a cute little dress about two years ago. The bodice was a stretch velvet that I simply fused to a cotton lining to make it workable since I didn't need the stretch.
Now I am in making one for little sister, and I have a novice question.
I found a really fun stretchy dancewear/swimwear Lycra glittery fabric that I want to use it for part of the bodice and the skirt. I want the fabric to have some body to it to give it a better shape and durability, But I'm not sure my fuse to Cotton will do the trick on this one. Do I fuse the pieces to a stretchy cotton jersey?
Will do fusible web give if the pieces stretch too much?

Thank you for any insight on how to use stretchy fabrics.

Replies:

Subject: new skirts

Author:
dressmaker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 05:57:14am

what are the new tutu type skirts made of NET? ORGANZA? CHIFFON? any help would be appreciated as I'm looking to change skirt on dress and those ones look lovely. Also, are the front of skirts offset to the front still? Havn't made anything in years but have been asked to again!
All the bodices seem to be very low and sewed in an open curved downwards 'v' (which I can't seem to get! mental block!) My bodices used to go down in a 'v' but more like an open pair of wings, curved upwards 'v' so the angle was straight by the time it met the side seam of the bodice. Sorry, this sounds confusing but any help would be much appreciated on any of the points so I can help a friend. Thanks. :)

Replies:

Subject: which fabric aren't allowed in usa by customs dd dress is stck there and they are asking the dress fabrics ? i'm no dressmaker and it doesn't come with a list of fabric used ?

Author:
mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 25, 01:10:31pm

Replies:

Subject: Dress Raffle

Author:
Pat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 02:36:08pm

Ladies,

I am not sure where to start, but I figured you are always so helpful. My name is Pat and I am one of the Co Chairs for the NAIDF Nationals, which will be held on July 20 & July 21 at Stockton College in New Jersey.

I am looking for someone who can donate a Irish Dance dress for a raffle. If you are interested, please contact me for further information.

Pat

Replies:

Subject: For your consideration

Author:
Click here for email
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 22, 08:22:36am

http://www.dance.net/topic/10088888/1/Accessories/Half-Gross-Black-Diamond-Swarovski-Crystals-size-ss30-LESS-than-HALF-PRICE.html&replies=0

Contact me through dance.net or use the email attached to this post.

Thank you.

Replies:

Subject: TC has recommend that we get a new skirt for dd's dress. Anyone have any experience with this?

Author:
SR Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 25, 10:17:16am

I'm not sure how to go about this.

Replies:

Subject: School Dress

Author:
Patty Watson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, March 23, 10:43:17am

My daughter school cannot find anyone to make our dresses. She has outgrown the dress she has so would like to get someone to copy her existing dress just making it bigger. Can anyone help me identify someone willing to make her school dress? Please reach me at pawatson5@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Create FREE graphics at FlamingText.com
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.