VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Just for fun...

Author:
IDDM
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 08:19:12pm

Board has been quiet lately so just for fun...
What machines do you have at home?
What do you love/hate about them?
What sewing/crafty hobbies do you do other than ID dressmaking?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Janome 61620 and an old brother overlocker, love them both but would love to upgrade. Also sew children's clothing and bits and pieces for the house. About to start my first quilt (NT)OPTuesday, May 14, 08:21:28pm

Janome 6500, Janome 350e embroidery, Juki MO-644D serger, old black Singer 201-2 with ruffle attachment, and all important ping pong table for layout area.DarleneTuesday, May 14, 09:58:46pm

Older Brother 7000 sewing-embroidery that I use for everything, Brother ULT 2001 combo for embroidery, Old Singer & Necchi machines in various stages of re-build. (I like the old workhorse, no frills machines.) (NT)LynnToledoWednesday, May 15, 08:07:12am

Elna Quilter's Dream Pro (I only make the occasional dress). I like the quality and sturdiness of the machine, definitely better than the domestic machine I had before this, but it can jam the thread from time to time. Other than solos and school dresses, I like to make Ren Faire and Steampunk costumes (for myself) (NT)Cool topic!Wednesday, May 15, 10:53:26am

Bernina activa 230 which I love and another basic backup sewing machine which works great. I wished that I had an embroidery machine and hope to get one soon. I make tote bags, curtains and do a lot of mending. (NT)id momWednesday, May 15, 09:42:45pm

A Pfaff serger and a Janome serger, Bernina 830E, Singer 20U63 and a small Janome sewing machine - no room for anymore! (NT)SheilaWednesday, May 15, 10:54:09pm

A Toyota ESP9100, 2 Brother zigzag industrials, 3 Bernina domestics, 2 Huskylock overlockers and thinking about a second Toyota (NT)Too busy!!Thursday, May 16, 12:46:02am

toyota 9100, janome 6600, and needle and threadbgThursday, May 16, 01:06:07pm

Janome11000 and Bernina800 serger. Love them both. Do mostly non-dress embroidery these days, but love this board for keeping me in touch with other sewing "peeps". (NT)LynnOHFriday, May 17, 11:44:16am

Do the ones I have broken making these dresses count? The broken machines outnumber the working ones! My working machines are a Toyota ESP9100, Janome sewing machine, Janome serger...and then all of the casualties! (NT)*Friday, May 17, 12:03:20pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.