VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

Celtic Flame Irish Dance Costumer's Message Board
Irish Dance Costumer's Message Board
Welcome to the message board for the designers and makers of Irish Dance Costumes, Irish Dancers of all ages, and others interested in Irish Dance. Please feel free to ask questions and give advice often! Check out the FAQ for these topics: Puffy Headband Instructions 4 & 5 Panel Dress Instructions and Poll Zipper Poll
FAQ Link

Subject: Help please regarding white twinkle satin

Author:
Thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 21, 05:38:26pm

I hope someone on this board will be able to help. The sleeves on my daughter's solo dress are made of white twinkle satin. The dress is always stored flat under her bed, and over time, the sleeve has developed a horizontal crease. I purchased a hand-held steamer, and my thought was to steam out the crease, and then, in the future, stuff the sleeves with paper towels or plain tissue to prevent it from happening in the future. But, I know some fabrics react differently to heat or steam. Do you think I'll be fine using the steamer? Anything I should consider (distance to keep steamer away from the fabric, etc.?). Many thanks for any advice you can give.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:

Subject: Are there any good fabric shops in Boston

Author:
please?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 18, 08:55:40pm

Replies:

Subject: How to get the flare of an irish dress skirt correct

Author:
cindy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 06:15:14pm

Hi everyone,
Need some urgent help - PLEEEEASE. I have a dressmaker doing our first solo dress for my daughter, and while she is multi talented with ballet, ballroom, formalwear, pageant costumes etc etc making, she has not done an irish dress before. Of course the question came to me about the skirt, and my newbie answer was 'i don't know'. LOL. So, could anyone tell me does the skirt start to flare out at the waistline, the hip bone, or the hip itself. And also does the skirt have to come out at a particular angle ie 45 degrees or anything. Didn't know if there were certain rules about the angle they come out at, or whether it was up to you.
Thanks so much all.

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone have any tricks for embroidering on team jackets made of the thick "yoga" material? I have a large embroidery machine, I've just never used this fabric. Figured I'd ask before I gave it a go.

Author:
Thanks in advance for any advice:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 06:39:56pm

Replies:

Subject: What is the best combo for design to embroidery software?

Author:
sndm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 10, 10:02:29am

I have a Toyota 9100 and I use a cheap animae software to design a dress that I save as a .jpeg to send to customers. I then draw the design on paper for the real size pattern, scan it into my computer, size it, import it into Forte, size it again, and use that image to digitize the design. I find the satin stitch in Forte to be incredibly tedious. I'm wondering if anyone has a 'better/faster' way to get to the digitized design?

Replies:

Subject: Old solo dresses

Author:
Maria
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 11, 07:16:56pm

I've got two solo dresses that are quite old and outdated now, one a green velvet made in 1997 or so and the other a black raw silk in 2001 or so. They're so outdated I don't think anyone would wear them to compete in, but I was wondering if anyone knew of dressmakers or other artists who might be interested in reusing the fabric or the embroidery and applique designs? I can get you pictures on request.
Thanks!

Replies:

Subject: So what's the latest trend for bling? I already put great big pear-shaped crystals on the belt and around neckline of a new dress I'm finishing for DD. I also placed large round crystals on the applique. Should I outline the applique with small crystals? How small? I don't want the design to look unbalanced, but don't want to outline in something too large, either.

Author:
DD is in PC. Thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 10, 08:49:43pm

Replies:

Subject: Acetate Satin v Crepe Back Satin!

Author:
Mimi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 21, 05:32:03am

Hi All, I was hoping for some advice. What satin works best for a soft skirt? I'm a bit of a novice and I've tried reading up on both but I'm getting more and more confused! I don't want it to look cheap and as I can only order online I don't want to make the mistake of ordering the wrong one. Many thanks ladies!

Replies:

Subject: Bernina V6 software mishap

Author:
stumped by this one....
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 08:22:47am

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this. After digitizing a design, making sure it was the proper "real life" size, when I put it in my machine it was about 2 inches bigger all over. Had digitized my first placement lines (I usually use the actual neckline) and for some strange reason the whole thing just went bigger than what was digitized. When I used the measurement tool to double check on the software those measurements were accurate and reflected my original sketch. Just stumped by this one. I'm re digitizing the whole design from scratch but just wondered if anyone has had a similar issue when using the V6 software with a large machine?

Thanks in advance for any input :)

Replies:

Subject: What's with Doire Design and their rant on their Facebook page? They are introducing new designs and don't want anyone to copy them!

Author:
Really? Not one to copy.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 22, 01:42:58pm

Replies:

Subject: Twinkle/sparkle satin retailers in New York city - will be in NYC before and after the worlds in Boston. Could anyone kindly point me in the direction of a retailer for twinkle satin am after a colour unavailable in Australia Thank you

Author:
Aus Mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 16, 11:08:51pm

Replies:

Subject: Airbrush Spray Tan

Author:
Femme Fatale Airbrush Tan (Look/feel beautiful!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 07, 06:47:12pm

Hey all!!!! Femme Fatale Airbrush Tan is now in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, minutes from the Convention Center and is the first custom airbrush only salon. We are pleased to bring you the world’s only multi-treatment skincare system based upon high volume low pressure turbine engineering, combined with state of the art computer technology, which atomizes various treatment lotions into very fine mists, delivering highly customized, high quality skincare and sunless tanning elixirs for the ultimate beautifying experience.

Favored by celebrities, dancers, and the official spray tan for Miss USA 2012 and 2013. The Infinity Sun System has a reputation for delivering top of the line products and unparalleled sunless tanning. We look forward to providing you with an airbrush spray tan unlike any other! Contact us at Femmefataleairbrushtan@gmail.com

Replies:

Subject: Win a brand new ELEVATION dress by entering the Carson Kennedy Raffle 2013. Tickets only £10. Worth £1000. Enter via PayPal at the website -- open to all! Closing date march 17th

Author:
http://carsonkennedy.wix.com/carsonkennedyfeis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 08:58:20am

Replies:

Subject: In addition to SAS, are there any other good, independent fabric stores in the Phoenix, AZ area?

Author:
Visiting in the near future and may as well shop!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 28, 08:00:36am

Subject: Hi, DMs. I am making a replacement pair of poly satin bloomers using Butterick 5153 and wonder how long a hem we need on the legs. Don't have another pair to go by and I am not a dm by any means.

Author:
So proud I found the right red. Now what? Thanks.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 12:48:51pm

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone know what fabric Gavin uses to line his bodices? It seems to be a woven cotton, but much heavier than standard muslin. I've not seen anything like it in US fabric stores.

Author:
thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 11:54:34pm

Replies:

Subject: Can someone please post the link for the yahoo group? I'm making my dd a dress and heard it could help.

Author:
Thank you!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 12:17:20pm

Replies:

Subject: Can anybody help me source some....

Author:
IDDM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 14, 06:52:06am

I'm looking for reversible sequin in gold/red
Can find in almost every other colour combo but!
Anybody have any or have a source?
Many thanks!!

Replies:

Subject: Rhinestones on costumes

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 07:43:13pm

I just started working for an Irish dance costume designer. I will be doing the rhinestones. We are not sure how to charge. Do we charge an hourly rate, if so, what do you thing is fair? Then we would need to charge for the cost of the rhinestones. Or, would you charge a flat fee based on light to fully embellished costume? Again, what do you feel would be fair? Any advise would be grateful.

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone have a yard or so of CYCLAMEN twinkle satin from White Lodge they would be willing to sell?

Author:
rather not pay the $13 to ship $8 worth of fabric.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 11, 11:20:57am

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone own a Viking embroidery machine?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 10, 09:40:12pm

I was chatting with a sales girl at JoAnn's today. She wasn't very experienced, learning herself the new position. Would the machine be good for ID dresses? I was looking at the lower end line, Designer Topaz 20 as I am only making +/-15 dresses a year. Don't want to invest too much.
Any help appreciated,
Thanks.

Replies:

Subject: How strong is Misty Fuse?

Author:
Erin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 10, 08:47:28pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering how strong of an adhesive Misty Fuse is. I'm trying to find something that I can use on fabric that will stick really well to suede. It seems impossible! Any advice?

Thanks!
Erin

Replies:

Subject: I'm purchasing fabric online for dd new dress. How many yards would I need for a 5'-3" dancer for the just the bodice and skirt, top of bodice and sleeves will be a different fabric so I'm not including those measurements.

Author:
thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 10, 09:28:04am

Replies:

Subject: looking for a fabric: chiffon ruffles with rows of sequin. Gavin has used it recently for skirts. have a client who is obsessed with having this. Anyone know where to get it?

Author:
MJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 05:04:05pm

Replies:

Subject: I'm looking for an online source for the fabric on bodice/skirt. It was posted here before but I didn't need it at the time.

Author:
Link inside-TY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 07, 08:27:30am

https://www.facebook.com/ShaunaShiels?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=10152392835995447&set=a.10151041614325447.774111.377592835446&type=1&theater

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone know an online store in the States I can buy twinkle satin?

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 07, 07:36:28am

Replies:

Subject: pilisse material

Author:
Marie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 02, 11:43:03am

There is a dressmaker in Australia who sells the pilisse (pleated)material. I cannot think of her name. Can anyone help? Thank yiu

Replies:

Subject: What is the name of the fabric store in Irvine or Anaheim, I forget which, that has a big selection and is not a chain store? For when I can't drive all the way to the L.A. garrment district?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 31, 09:30:18am

Replies:

Subject: Hi, does anyone know where to purchase this sequins online? I've seen it now in pink and orange and was hoping to incorporate it into a new dress. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=432841976777928&set=a.303883969673730.73505.161890597206402&type=3&theater

Author:
thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 10:24:08am

Replies:

Subject: Is there anywhere in or around Toronto that I can purchase Twinkle Satin?

Author:
Irishmommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 11:01:55pm

Subject: WANTED: Dress for 5' tall petite 13-yr-old. Preferable green.

Author:
Wendy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 02, 05:34:25pm

WANTED: Irish Dance Dress for 5' tall petite 13-yr-old. 29.5" chest, 24.5 waist, 29" hips. Preferable green & purple. Does someone have an off the rack dress that would work? Need for May 2013.

Replies:

Subject: Doire Irish Dancing Dress

Author:
Mai
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 04, 12:34:05pm

http://www.ontraz.ie/Ad/Galway/Irish-Dancing/Dresses/Doire-Irish-Dancing-Dress/2812

Subject: I'm looking for a white sequin, not mother of pearl, but a pure white and not the large overlapping sequin but the smaller. Has anyone seen this anywhere?

Author:
thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 02, 10:44:38am

Replies:

Subject: I need stone ideas for my dress. The bodice is purple, the skirt is aqua and the embroidery is ivory.

Author:
thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 01, 07:11:14pm

I have some crystal ones I tried but I am not crazy about the crispness of the crystal with the ivory. Does anybody have any thoughts on the chrysolite opal or white opal? I was also thinking AB would work.

Replies:

Subject: Which crystal color works best with gold sequin.....crystal golden shadow or citrine?? for the headband.

Author:
Thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 01, 10:02:55am

Replies:

Subject: Sorry, my mistaker, here is the other dress - http://www.dance-again.com/X1151c.html

Author:
Deborah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 02:41:41pm

Replies:

Subject: Dressmaking novice Please Help!!

Author:
Mimi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 31, 04:31:10pm

Hi all, I am quite creative and have made two ruffle skirts for my two youngest daughters dancing. (My first attempt at making anything and went well!)
However I'm really hoping to have a go at making a proper solo dress. I borrowed a sewing machine which was pretty basic, I do want to invest in a decent machine but I'm not sure what's best. Could someone please give me a bit of a list of the basics required to start making Irish dance dresses? This would be an amazing help, any tips would be greatly appreciated. Three dancing daughters = a desperate need to start making my own dresses!!! Many thanks

Replies:

Subject: My friend was going to buy this BNDM dress from dance again, but it has a twin!!! http://www.dance-again.com/X1266.html - and second dress -http://www.dance-again.com/X1266.html

Author:
Deborah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 10:53:49am

The two dresses are almost the same size, and even though they are currently in different countries, Irish dance dresses are sold all over the world, there is the potential of them turning up at the same competition. At first glance the dresses are the same. Should my friend avoid this dress??

Replies:

Subject: Looking for white chiffon with clear sewn sequin fabric. Used it before and can't remember where I got it. Thanks.

Author:
Trish
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 28, 10:19:16am

Subject: dress stiffener

Author:
bg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 26, 02:46:46pm

Does anyone have an alternate source for the Freudenberg B0509 stiffener that Custom Dancewear used to carry?
If not---what product are you using for the skirt stiffener now?
Thanks!

Replies:

Subject: Yardage?

Author:
Curious.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 09:22:06pm

I'm helping a teen see her first solo dress, just advising her a bit. I haven't made a dress since four-panels so soft skirts are not in my experience. She wants a single layer soft skirt (skater skirt?). From what I've seen in my research, we're layering a skirt over a stiffened framework. I'm having her do a skirt by gathering basically a 12 inch ruffle to a yoke.

She is 15 and about 5.4, average build.

How many yards of fabric should she have for her skirt? Estimates?

Replies:

Subject: looking for white pleated charmeuse

Author:
to match existing dresses
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 19, 01:01:55pm

Hi, can anyone please give me an online source for white pleated charmeuse/plisse? I'm trying to match the skirts on some existing school dresses and it's proving very hard to find. Threads of Green had something similar, but it was called pleated twinkle satin. I'm looking for the non-twinkle that was popular in solodress skirts about three years ago.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Replies:

Subject: All the stuff we hear about sndm copying bndm! Have a look at this a very well known BNDM copying another, the facebook one Is the original! http://www.dance.net/topic/10063040/1/Dresses-Costumes/3-month-old-dress-like-new.html&replies=0 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=385674901494636&set=a.303883969673730.73505.161890597206402&type=3&theater

Author:
sndm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 03:24:36pm

Replies:

Subject: sleeves

Author:
Katy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 10, 08:06:09pm

I receltly got my first used solo dress.But the sleeves are too short and the neckline is too high. How would a seamstress fix these problems!

Replies:

Subject: Trim- a little off topic

Author:
Christina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 05, 03:41:04pm

I'm considering making my own bridal headpiece and am wondering if any of you ladies might have a source for trim that would be suitable.

I'm especially looking for gold colored Lace, beaded appliques, etc.

Either an online source, or a shop in New York City would be fantastic.

Thanks for any tips you may have :)

Replies:

Subject: I was asked to do some performance skirts-circle skirt on a yoke, zipper in back. I'd like to do cost of materials pluse labor. What would you charge?

Author:
Need a ball park figure
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 18, 12:04:33pm

Replies:

Subject: Irish Dancing Dress Beautiful Chantelle dress to suit 4 to 6 year old

Author:
Olivia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 18, 03:44:17am

http://www.ontraz.ie/Ad/Cavan/Irish-Dancing/Dresses/Irish-Dancing-Dress-Beautiful-Chantelle-dress-to-suit-4-to-6-year-old/2724

Subject: How much do you noramlly charge to let a dress out at the sides and down the back

Author:
skirt also needs to be adjusted in back? TY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 10:45:43am

Replies:

Subject: Similar question to another dancer regarding changing skirts

Author:
Senior dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 10:14:49pm

After 4 years of "retirement", I'm thinking about getting back into the feis world. I have a stiffened faux 3-panel dress from when I used to compete, and I'm wondering whether it would be possible to have the skirt updated to a more modern skirt style (i.e. soft skirt) The dress is a one-piece dress, and the main fabric is glitterball. What sorts of factors would make this more or less feasible? Any rough estimates for how much it could cost? Would it make more sense to just get a new dress?

Thanks!

Replies:

Subject: How much does it cost to change a skirt?

Author:
sr. dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 07, 02:42:25pm

I'm interested in a used dress, however, the skirt needs an update. How much would it cost to put a new skirt on an old dress? Thanks for your help!

This is the type of skirt I'm interested in https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=470712249637739&set=a.177797718929195.32077.175469375828696&type=3&theater

Thank you :)

Replies:

Subject: stunning irish dance costume to suit 10 to 11 year old

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 11, 01:42:56am

http://www.ontraz.ie/Ad/Kildare/Irish-Dancing/Dresses/stunning-irish-dance-costume-to-suit-10-to-11-year-old-/2696

Subject: I'm trying out the coverhem stitch on my Elna serger for the first time, and the needle thread furthest to the left keeps breaking. I've tried changing tensions but don't know what else to try. Anyone have any suggestions? I've used the serger for overlock stitching for a few years, and it is usually reliable for that.

Author:
Sonia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 07, 02:23:41pm

Replies:

Subject: Looking to find 1.1m (42") of fluoro rose satin from Threads of Green. Does anyone have any leftover in their stash they would be willing to sell?

Author:
Karen (in Australia)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 10:21:36pm

Subject: I seem to remember a couple years ago that someone in Northern Virginia was recommended for doing alterations. A fellow dancer needs her dress let out (if possible) and I need the name to give her.

Author:
mp
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 09:00:07am

Replies:

Subject: Sewing newbie

Author:
Sue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 05, 08:28:36pm

I would like to sew a solo dress for my niece and need advice on what to use for a pattern

Replies:

Subject: Payment question.

Author:
Thank you.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 10, 08:59:14am

What would be the safest, fastest way to tell the buyer to send payment in USA? Never sold a dress over the internet.

Replies:

Subject: HELP! Lipstick out of white twinkle satin?

Author:
Darn hugging girls at the O ;-)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 09:44:33am

Replies:

Subject: help with armholes - I have made some solos with good success but I have been asked to make a school's class costumes and I'm having problems with the armhole. They can't lift their arms, can anyone help me? Would it be the armhole shape or would it be the sleeve? Can anyone recommend a good pattern for both children and adult bodice with good armhole and sleeve. I'm at my wits end!

Author:
Wits End
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 14, 05:36:53am

Replies:

Subject: Teri H from CO can you email me please

Author:
Rosemarie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 06, 06:56:13pm

I can't find your email but I need you ask you something. Please email me when you have time. Thanks...

Subject: Thinking of buying a MAC---what would be the best embroidery software for the money? Has to be priced reasonably...

Author:
bg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 21, 07:51:26am

Replies:

Subject: 11mth old Doire Dress Designs dress for sale

Author:
Martina Bonner
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 31, 06:11:09am

http://www.ontraz.ie/Ad/Global-Advert/Irish-Dancing/Dresses/11mth-old-Doire-Dress-Designs-dress-for-sale/2663

Subject: I have been on the look out for a two tone dangle sequin, wine/burgundy with gold, anyone seen this combo anywhere? Thanks

Author:
dd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 23, 02:36:07am

Replies:

Subject: Betty Haines black velvet dress - White Christmas

Author:
LynnToledo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 01:19:02pm

I know this is a little off-topic, but every year I watch White Christmas with Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney, I say to myself "I gotta have that black dress." (You know the one from the Carousel Club scene.)

I have pulled all my vinatge mermaid dress patterns and found some black silk velvet in my stash. Do you suppose that there is a wire that supports the shaped neckline or just interfacing? I would also guess that the zipper is in a side seam and there is tulle or something that supports the bottom of the skirt.

Thanks and Happy New Year to all!

Replies:

Subject: hi what is th ebrand name and weight of the stifferner used in dance dresses - I'm making a soft skirt but need to make a the stiff band that goes just beneath the waist band and down the edges

Author:
thanks - also any patterns out there for these types of skirts
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 12:50:55pm

Replies:

Subject: Who does digitizing - I'm in a crunch and haven't been able to reach Ann D. Any help appreciated.

Author:
Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 16, 11:53:52am

Replies:

Subject: Bun Wig Dilemma

Author:
Pulled out elastic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 02:28:37pm

Does anyone happen to have an idea on how one might get the elastic bungee thread back thru the net hem on the bun wigs?
I have tried several options that would normally work on other items, but the netting is making it quit difficult. It is a brand new bun, only worn a few times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies:

Subject: Were the story/legend three panel dresses a new trend at Oireachtas, or only the three we saw photos of before?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 09, 12:36:17pm

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]
Create FREE graphics at FlamingText.com
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.