VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

USPFC's Online Review - Time 3
Time 3 - Your USPFC Online Reviews
TIME 3 ~ Information page
Find articles in our Library
USPFC Home Page

Subject: THE PARTY'S OVER (HOPELESSLY IN LOVE)

Author:
Freedom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:58 06/25/05 Sat

Hey, great site and great tribute to a terrific collection! Thought you would want to know that your information regarding the keyboardist on the song "The Party's Over(Hopelessly In Love) is incorrect.

The actual keyboardist on this studio track stemming originally from the 1981 2 LP set Journey "Captured" is Stevie "Keys" Roseman, not Tim Gorman.

(see Sony Music URL below)http://www.journeycontinues.com/TimeLinerNotes.html

THE PARTY'S OVER (HOPELESSLY IN LOVE)
(S. Perry) From "Captured"
The only studio recording included in the double-record live album, this song was written backstage at Detroit's Cobo Hall by Perry on an electric bass and the band played the number at sound check. Keyboardist Tim Gorman subbed in the studio on keyboards for Rolie, who left the band at the end of the tour. The single version made #34 in Billboard.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: soy un segidor de jorney novedades steve p. CHILE. PODAN MANDAR ALGO

Author:
jaime manuel gonzalez roman (ESPERO RECIBIR FOLLETO DEL GRUPO)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:16:20 05/16/07 Wed

QUEDO DE VENIR A chile , PERO ENFERMO EL BOCALISTA QUIEN LO REMPLASABA COMO BOCAL , ESPERO RECIBIR NOTISIAS DE STEVE PERRY O DEL GRUPO

Replies:
Subject: time3

Author:
jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:50 07/08/06 Sat

i just bought this last week i have been looking for it everywhere i even looked while i was on vacation in new york.i finally found it and i'm glad i did it is the best boxed set of anything ever.i am such a huge journey fan.there were songs i had never heard like only solutions, and i think that song is so awsome. i give it 5 million stars.

Subject: Time Review

Author:
DJ JEFF CLARKE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:36:18 03/09/05 Wed

The Greatest collection of Journey songs ANYWHERE!!!! This is the "Essential Journey" collection/set & a must have for any Journey fan. It captures the band in all their glory. Best Box set I've ever owned. The unreleased and live tracks make the set complete and a must have. I couldn't wait to buy it when it came out.

Subject: Time3

Author:
Clint Daniels
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:29:35 03/08/05 Tue

What a beautiful Box set and liner book to go with it.
Now we are talking. I too wish that they would have added more songs but hopefully in the future we can get a complete box set.. and I wouldn't care if it wasn't on Columbia records. Let's hope Neil and Jonathan own all the
masters!

Subject: Time 3

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:37 09/29/03 Mon

Excellent career collection, goes through all incarnations of Journey. Just wish there were more of the better tunes from the first 3 albums before Perry; the ones that are on there are just a tease. Where is "Spaceman", "Look into the Future", "To Play Some Music", "On a Saturday Nite", and an excellent cover of the Beatles "It's All To Much"?
Better yet i just wish they would issue the now out of print 'In The Beginning' collection on CD!

Subject: Time 3

Author:
Lissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:47 06/12/03 Thu

I can't believe that no one has yet to comment on this masterful collection! If you have yet to purchase this boxed set, don't hesitate any longer. I've damned near worn out my laser! There's not one bad song on it. This is a musical chronicle of (IMO) one of the most talented bands of our time.
NOW GO OUT AND BUY IT!

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.