VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07/12/11 9:17am
Author: Liz
Subject: The thing that amazes me is the defense's and jury's surprise that people think the verdict is incorrect. The one thing about putting camera's in the courtroom is that we also heard all of the evidence. We are not the
In reply to: Liz 's message, "CAYLEE'S LAW" on 07/ 9/11 9:34am

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> I don't know what happened but that post "posted" itself while I was still typing. Anyone who disagrees with the verdict is being portrayed as "emotional" and "ignorant". I would describe the defense as "ignorant" for being surprised by the backlash. There is talk of relocating her out of the country and giving her plastic surgery, but some suggestion that she really wants to make money and start speaking to the pressk, doing the book and the movie deal -- Liz, 07/12/11 9:20am

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> It would be nice if no one GAVE her a book or a movie deal but you know that's not going to happen -- Amy, 07/12/11 10:53am

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.