VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07/19/11 8:59am
Author: Liz
Subject: VERY DISTURBING

It is going to be 100 degrees here today with 80% humidity. In other words, just like yesterday and the day before. It is hard enough to bear without having to look at the various garments people have chosen to bear this weather in. Shorts and t-shirts okay. Daisy Dukes and tube tops with your hickies showing NOT okay. Guys running in what looks like speedo underwear or shorts that are way to short NOT okay either. Wearing the Nike workout shirt with the huge armholes and a bra that is so dirty it is gray is not okay either. Neither is wearing a bikini into the library. People, is the sun frying your brains? Are you unconscious when you pull stuff out of your closet? Don't inflict that on the rest of us. I have to admit I couldn't take my eyes off the guy in the speedo/underwear or whatever that was.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> The shorts are way too short and the tops are too. And guys - if you've got shoulder hair - cover it up!! -- Amy, 07/19/11 9:50am

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> I think my comments were meant to be a facetious overview of what comes out in really hot weather, particularly the bikini in the library. Speaking of being judgmental. -- Liz, 07/23/11 10:18am

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Sorry about that...hopefully it won't happen again -- Amy, 07/25/11 3:05pm

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> No need to worry, Amy. I think somebody was just having a bad day. -- Liz, 07/25/11 7:27pm

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.